A very good food for fasting days!
- 1 vanata,
- 1 zucchini,
- 1 red,
- 2-3 carrots mititei,
- 1 pepper,
- 1 onion,
- 2-3 cloves of garlic,
- salt and pepper,
- 1 lg delicate (ie Maggi should be used),
- 1/2 cup water,
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
METHOD OF PREPARATION RECIPE Mountain vegetables:
Scallions and carrots and peppers are cooked in a few lg of oil together with crushed garlic
- Eggplants and zucchini are cut into cubes and added and 1/2 cup water
-add the tomatoes (peeled if possible) salt and pepper and a lg of delicate, keep until the zucchini and eggplant are soft
--seat for 6-7 minutes, stirring constantly
-in the recipe we add a few lbs of canned corn and green cucumbers, but as we don't really eat cucumbers, we gave up putting more in our food.
-it's even better if served with hot polenta
- 2 medium onions
- 1 large bell pepper
- 1 hot pepper
- 2 zucchini
- 1 large eggplant (or 3 of the very thin and long ones)
- 400 cubes thick (a can)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 70 ml oil
- Bay leaves
- 2-3 thyme branches
- 7-8 basil leaves
The first time I cut the eggplants into cubes and left them in a sieve sprinkled with high salt. Then I rinsed them and fried them in a pan with 20 ml of oil, covered with a lid.
In a large saucepan I put the remaining oil and I hardened the minced onion for 2 minutes, not very small. I added the diced bell pepper and the finely chopped hot one. I hardened it for another 3-4 minutes then I added the zucchini, and after a few minutes eggplant. I put a cup of water and boiled over low heat without stirring too often, then when the liquid evaporated I put canned tomatoes, chopped garlic, basil, thyme and bay leaf. I salted to taste and left to boil. another 10 minutes.
We can serve with pasta, rice, boiled potatoes or simply on slices of bread. It is a delight, good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Vegetable chips: 3 simple and delicious recipes
1. Yucca chips
- 4 yucca
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (30 ml)
- A little black pepper
- A little Kosher salt
- 4 cups water (1 l)
Method of preparation
- Start by peeling the vegetable, then wash it. Put it aside.
- Put a pot of water on high heat, add salt and pepper and wait for it to boil.
- Cut the yucca into round slices and add the pieces to the pot.
- Boil them for 15 minutes until tender.
- Take the pot off the fire, strain and place the vegetables on a baking tray.
- Before you put the tray in the oven, grease the yucca with olive oil and sprinkle with spices.
- Preheat the oven to 170 ºC and cook the vegetables for 5 minutes on each side or until browned.
2. Eggplant chips
Most of the time, eggplant is a challenge in the kitchen. The vegetable has a tender texture. It becomes soft quite quickly in contact with high temperature. For best results, we recommend that you dehydrate the eggplant before preparing the chips.
- 160 g of eggplant cut into round slices
- A few parsley leaves
- An onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (30 ml)
- A little ground black pepper
- A tablespoon of cumin powder (15 g)
- Two macerated garlic cloves (7 g)
Method of preparation
- Start by chopping the onion into thin slices. Then put the slices in the olive oil and add a little ground pepper and cumin powder.
- Put the eggplant slices in a baking tray and add a little salt. Set the tray aside for 15 minutes.
- Chop the parsley and mix it with the soaked garlic and a little pepper.
- After 15 minutes, put the onion and garlic mixture on the eggplant.
- Preheat the oven to 170 ºC and let the eggplant bake for 25 minutes. After the first half time has elapsed, turn the eggplant with a fork to brown it evenly.
- Remove the tray from the oven and enjoy the chips after they cool a little.
3. Broccoli chips
Unlike the other two recipes, now we will show you how to cook vegetable chips in oil. Usually the potatoes are fried in more oil, but this time you will prepare broccoli and you can reduce the amount. You will get the same crunchy texture, but without so much fat.
Gypsy cuisine dishes are rich in ingredients full of flavor and color, which distinguishes them from other dishes.
For this recipe, first clean the vegetables and chop them into cubes. They are boiled in a pot with enough water to cover them well. Peel the octopus and chop it into small cubes, just like the vegetables. Add to the soup over high heat.
Add the shells and shrimp and let the soup boil until all the ingredients are penetrated and have left their full flavor in the soup, in an amalgam of flavors. Season the seafood soup with lots of vegetables with salt, pepper, paprika and lemon juice, then serve with care so that each portion contains each added ingredient.
Vegetable mixture (frozen) in a wok
It probably happens to you, and not infrequently, that you have some meat (no matter which) cooked, left over from the day before, and you don't know what to do next to it. French fries are excluded, mashed potatoes require too much work (if not made from flakes - NASA potatoes, as they are also pampered), and fresh, steamed vegetables have a prohibitive price in the winter season.
It is good to have in the freezer some bags with frozen vegetable mixtures: classic, Chinese, Thai, etc. They are commercially available, are not overly expensive and last at -18 ° C for about two years. If you are a housewife and you also have a refrigerator, you can prepare your own mixes with what you like in the autumn. Put them in bags of 300 - 400 g, so you can cook them whole, in one meal.
What do you need?
- A bag of frozen vegetable mix (here I used the classic one)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (this sauce replaces salt and gives a specific flavor to vegetables):
- 2-3 tablespoons of sauce for exotic dishes (for example, I used a sweet chilli sauce from Vitasia here (found at Lidl)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil a wok or a higher pan.
How do you proceed?
- Heat the oil well in the wok and pour the contents of the bag of vegetables over it, as frozen as they are.
- When the ice melts, stir sporadically and "stir" until the water has completely evaporated.
- Add the soy sauce and "stir" for another two minutes.
- Add the exotic sauce, stir to incorporate.
- Turn off the heat and keep the wok covered with a lid for another two to three minutes for the vegetables to extract their flavor.
Have fun and see you healthy again!
• 500 g of potatoes
• 400 g of tomatoes
• 200 g of feta cheese
• 2 medium eggplants
• 1 onion
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon mint
• 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
• salt and pepper to taste
Directly from small local producers.
Wash the tomatoes, cut them into cubes and put them in a saucepan on the fire. Add the crushed garlic, finely chopped and chopped mint and oregano. Stir and simmer for about a quarter of an hour.
In a separate pan, place the olive oil, onion and finely chopped eggplant. Leave on low heat and cook for 10 minutes, or until the onion softens and becomes transparent.
Pour this mixture into a yena bowl or deep baking tray. Then cover everything with a layer of raw potato slices, then place a layer of feta cheese, and finally pour the mixture of tomatoes, garlic and spices over the entire surface of the dish.
Put the tray in the hot oven and leave for about 45 minutes, or until the potatoes are penetrated and softened well. If you notice that the liquid has dropped a lot, cover the tray with foil.
This vegetable dish can be served as such, with a salad of cabbage or greens, or as a side dish to a meat dish.
Disclaimer: Any medical advice or health information presented in this material is for informational purposes only. The content, information and materials of this website are not intended to replace the consultation, diagnosis and / or medical treatment of a qualified physician or other healthcare provider.
Hurry recipes: a fried vegetable salad (video)
Mothers around the world always want to cook for his family is something new and tasty. But many fear stops, and suddenly it will not work or products that can not find in the store. We assure you: every day a new and original, the taste of food can and should change as usual set-typical products! And today's salad of fried vegetables - the best proof!
First of all, you do not need anything unusual products to prepare it. Second, prepare a salad for 15 minutes. All the rest of the time wait until the vegetables zapekutsya in the oven. Third, this dish is like even the fastest growing, who do not like vegetables.
INGREDIENT: Salad - beam pepper - 1 unit, potatoes - 450 g., Brussels sprouts - 450 g, onions - 1 piece, oregano -. 1 hour. l, salt -. 1 hour. l, pepper -. 1 hour. l, olive oil. - 3 tablespoons. it.
For the sauce: olive oil - 3 tbsp. L, balsamic vinegar (can replace lemon juice) - 2 tbsp. L, maple syrup (can replace honey) - 1 hour. it.
for decoration: spinach - on request.
How to prepare: bell pepper and Brussels sprouts swallow. Cabbage cut in half, and bell pepper cut into large cubes.
The potatoes are peeled and diced as well. If new potatoes, it can simply be rinsed well and not even cleaned. Peeled onions and cut into rings.
All vegetables are put in a bowl (you can add tomatoes and, if desired), salt, pepper, add oregano, olive oil and mix well.
Pour vegetables pan and put in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 40 minutes. If the vegetables will burn at the same time, cover the tray with foil.
cooking sauce: mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar and syrup.
fried vegetables pour into a bowl, add chopped lettuce leaves, pour the sauce, stir and spread into plates. With vegetables, you can lay a fresh spinach.
1. If the husband or husband of the day can not live without meat and vegetable salad looks skeptical surprise him. Just add the meat salad to the oven. To do this in advance, take chicken breast, cut into small pieces (can not do, but then the meat will be more to cook), fill with yogurt, add 1-2 cloves of garlic chopped and leave for 1-2 hours or overnight in the refrigerator. And when the vegetables are cooked, pour only the meat into the vegetable pan and cook according to the instructions in the recipe.
2. And that children do not return from healthy meals, invite them to a fascinating country in delicious stories. Offer to help you prepare the salad and tell the story of the great and powerful Queen Variety, who is able to work wonders with vegetables, turning them into delicious salads. And about how she hid in a dungeon sweet tooth monster, which do not have like vegetables, and ate only candy and chocolate. Think together how we can help the queen. Surely, the child will surprise you with fantasy! Good appetite!
- The proportion of pasta & chicken quantities is equal. If you want to use a whole chicken breast, you will have to adjust the quantities and take into account the number of people who will enjoy them.
- If you do not have the time to prepare the recipe in this form, you can use frozen vegetables from Mexican mixture.
- Although you probably came across the recipe with penne pasta, but for this preparation and an inviting plating, we recommend spaghetti.
- Are you looking for other spices? You can try the spaghetti recipe with chicken breast and parsley and basil.
- If you do not want to mix the pasta directly in the pan, you can remove the pasta separately from the sauce and each diner will pour the optimal amount.
- Following the instructions on the pasta box, they will come out al dente , ie of a consistency and texture suitable for serving. If you leave them over that time, the sauce will become floury.
- Do you repeat the recipe and want the chicken to look different? Put it through the mincer.
- Do you repeat the recipe and do you want the dish to taste different? Remove the tomato juice and water and add a handful of sesame seeds. Add soy sauce.
Traditional delicacies, made with passion, from fruits and plants from the Apuseni Mountains.
In any season, on any occasion, you can cook a delicious meal, using the Vegetable Mix.
Hydrated before or simply put in the food while cooking, our dehydrated vegetables will add flavor to the dishes.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00 - 17:00
When, regardless of the season, you want healthy and tasty food, we offer you the solution: a mixture of dehydrated vegetables that retains its color, flavor and properties.
The vegetable mixture is suitable for any recipe for soup, broth, puree, stew, steak or sauce, as well as other dishes cooked slowly and responsibly.
You can add a pinch of salt and your favorite spices and the food is ready!
Ingredients in varying proportions: dried vegetables (carrots, parsley root, parsley, celery, tomatoes, peppers, onions, parsley leaves, celery leaves).
Product obtained by dehydration.
No additives, preservatives or sugar added.
Nutritional values (per 100 g): nutritional value 307 kcal, protein 13.08 g, lipids 2 g, carbohydrates 68.7 g of which sugars 25.9 g, dietary fiber 21.13 g, salt 0.08 g.