They are not so beautiful and good looking ... but they are tasty .. !!! I liked the ones with the sweetness the most !!! :) :)
- 2 packets of puff pastry
- 8 teaspoons cherry jam
- 8 teaspoons nutella
- 2 yolks
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Quick croissants (with Nutella or jam):
1. I heated the oven to 180 °.
2. I spread the dough on the work table, I cut it into 8 squares, I put on 4 nutella, and on the others the jam.
3. I made croissants (somewhat), greased them with a yolk and put them in the oven for 30 minutes. I did the same thing with the other puff pastry package.
4. Cold or hot are good.
You can use any kind of jam.
If you like them sweeter, you can powder them with powdered sugar.
CORNULETE WITH NUTELLA
Puff pastry desserts are prepared quickly, melt in your mouth and caress the taste. I recommend you prepare these croissants & # 8211 will definitely please all family members. An extra idea would be to take them to work for your birthday (or on another occasion) & # 8211 they are easy to transport and everyone likes them without exception.
INGREDIENTS COOKING TIME & # 8211 25-30 minutes
for 15 donuts:
puff pastry cake & # 8211 1 (230 gr)
nutella & # 8211 150 gr
walnut kernel & # 8211 1 hand
milk & # 8211 1 tbsp
powdered sugar for pressing the croissants ready
We cut the puff pastry into squares with a size of about 8 & # 2158 cm (or as you decide).
On each of the squares obtained we put a teaspoon of Nutella and a piece of walnut kernel, after which we roll the dough to give it the shape of croissants.
Arrange the croissants on the baking tray, on which I spread baking paper, grease each croissant with milk and put it in the preheated oven (200 degrees) for 15 minutes (or until browned).
Remove from the oven, leave to cool and press with powdered sugar.
Did you like them?
We are around the holidays and it would not be bad to cook some cookies with special Christmas motifs. We can give them as a gift to friends, wrapping them nicely in a bag, we can use them as Christmas toys, hanging them with colored ribbons and then giving children the opportunity to take them directly from the tree and consume them with pleasure. I assure you that these wonderful cookies will have their effect, creating a festive atmosphere.
We will need special shapes (I used silicone ones).
INGREDIENTS (for 12 biscuits): ESTIMATED TIME & # 8211 30 min
flour & # 8211 180 gr
unt & # 8211 90 gr
sugar & # 8211 60-70 gr
or & # 8211 1 pc.
salt on the tip of a knife
powdered sugar for decoration
Prepare the dough from all the ingredients listed above (except for the sugar powder) and fill the special forms, pressing very well to obtain some homogeneous biscuits.
Bake (180 degrees) for 15-20 minutes or until biscuits are browned. When they cool, we press them with sugar powder.
As you can see, nothing complicated or laborious.
Today I invite you to try these nutella cookies, especially if you are a lover of this cream.
It is an extremely simple and delicious recipe. It requires only three ingredients, they are made quickly and are eaten just as quickly. They are perfect with a coffee, a tea or a cup of milk for breakfast, as a snack or dessert.
You can prepare them with the children, I assure you that they will have fun and then enjoy a delicious dessert.
Cornmeal, baked corn or sweet corn, the traditional recipe from Banat
Cornmeal, a special taste and flavor! I can only say that since I discovered it, I have simply fallen in love irretrievably and not a week goes by that I don't do it even more recently, my friends keep me hooked, so that I don't forget the recipe, especially as now I also have a tray, special for corn, which I received as a gift from a friend, which belonged to her grandmother.
It is made in almost all areas, with yogurt, milk, leavened or not, as long as it is on the table, it is a culinary feast that can brilliantly replace white / wholemeal bread or whatever.
- 500 g of corn flour
- 300 + 50 g white wheat flour / for greasing
- 50 g of yeast
- 50 g sugar
- 150 ml vegetable oil
- 15-20 g of salt depending on taste
- 1 l of water approximately
Step by step method
For the beginning, take the yeast and mix it with the salt and sugar until it softens, add 100 ml of lukewarm water and 3 tablespoons of white flour and mix them until you get a homogeneous composition and let the mayo form.
Put cornmeal in a bowl and pour 600 ml of hot water, mix well to absorb water and leave to cool, only well during this time the yeast will begin to leaven.
After the mayonnaise has risen, add the rest of the white flour, oil and hydrated corn flour, mix the two compositions and add more water to obtain a pancake-like composition, but thicker. Leave to rise for 10-15 minutes.
Pour the composition lightly into a tray lined with oil and flour. Leave to rise for 15-20 minutes.
Put it in the oven for 30-35 minutes at 200 degrees or until it catches a crust on top and starts to crack slightly.
In a bowl put the 50 g of flour and 100 ml of water, mix and pour over the hot cornmeal. Let it bake for another 10-12 minutes until it takes on a bread-like color.
Remove from the oven and cover with a kitchen towel until warm. We cut it and it's only good to serve. Simple isn't it? Good job and good appetite!
Soft and fluffy homemade croissants & # 8211 try them only once and you will always prepare them!
Homemade croissants, fluffy and soft & # 8211 what could be tastier? Today we present to you, dear lover of delicious dishes, a good recipe for homemade croissants with Nutella paste. The delicacy is prepared from leavened dough, very aromatic, so that the delicate taste and seductive aroma will conquer you from the first. The croissants are very easy to prepare, even without any hassle. Prepare, test and enjoy delicious homemade pastries!
& # 8211 100 g + 1 tablespoon sugar
& # 8211 1.5 teaspoon dry yeast
& # 8211 1 egg +1 egg to grease the croissants
& # 8211 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare the mayonnaise: combine in a bowl the warm milk with the dry yeast, 1 tablespoon of sugar and 5 tablespoons of sifted flour. Mix the ingredients. Leave the bowl with the ingredients for 10-15 minutes.
2. Prepare the dough: add 1 egg, melted butter, sugar, salt and vanilla sugar to the mayonnaise bowl. Homogenize the ingredients.
3. Gradually add the sifted flour to the bowl with the ingredients and knead the dough. Then add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and knead the dough. You should get a soft, non-sticky dough.
4. Cover the dough bowl with a suitable lid. Leave the dough to rise for 40 minutes.
5. Place the dough on the work surface, lined with silicone mat. Give it a cylindrical shape, then divide it into 10 equal parts. Form balls from each portion of dough.
6. Take a ball, place it on the wallpapered table and spread an oval and thin cake, using the torch.
7. Place a teaspoon of Nutella paste on the edge of the cake and spread it a little. Fold the side of the cake with the filling halfway. Glue the edges. Then take the pizza knife and cut the free part of the cake into thin strips (as in the photo). Roll the bun and shape it into a "horn" shape. Proceed similarly to the remaining dough.
8. Line the baking tray with paper and place the croissants, keeping a distance between them. Cover the croissants with cling film and let them rest for 15 minutes.
9. Remove the cling film. Break an egg into a bowl, beat lightly and grease the appetizing muffins, using the silicone brush. Then sprinkle them with sugar.
10. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 25 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven.
11. Place the appetizing croissants on a plate and decorate them with powdered sugar. Serve the buns with a seductive aroma with a cup of hot tea or milk.