The recipe is taken from Adi Hadean's blog.
- 2 mugs of fine-grained corn
- 1 gray cane
- 1 cana faina
- 1 baking powder
- 1 vanilla sugar
- 1oo ml oil
- 1 cup yogurt (healthy)
- 1 cup sweet milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- I added:
- grated peel of a lemon
- 100 g raisins
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Rustic dessert - SWEET MALAI:
The raisins are kept in water with rum essence for at least 1 hour when soaked. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beat the egg whites well and mix the yolks with the sugar, vanilla sugar and oil. Then add all the other ingredients. At the end add the egg whites, slowly incorporating them with a spoon with smooth movements from bottom to top.
In a tray we put baking paper that we grease with a little butter and turn over the composition of the cake.
Put it in the preheated oven until it makes a copper crust on top.
Leave the cake to cool and then cut.
Or so hot, pour over it a syrup made from a cup of water, 3 tablespoons of sugar and bring to the boil. Add the rum essence to the syrup after the syrup has boiled.
You can choose the option of serving the cake in both ways, as I did.
32 Apple pie recipes to fall in love at first sight
American origin, apple pie (known here as apple pie) is a dessert enjoyed all over the world! Most people like it, it has a sweet taste in addition to the fact that it is elegant - ideal to be served on special occasions.
Not to mention that making apple pie on its own is a delightful experience. after all the delicious smell of apples, usually combined with cinnamon, invades the whole house, giving your mouth water and providing the first bite of this dessert be more than desired!
With a delicate taste, the apple pie is always an excellent dessert option for family lunches or simply a special afternoon coffee. You can serve, for example, hot ice cream, ice cream or vanilla, or ice cream.
For all its beauty, making apple pie is not as difficult as it sounds. But among the simplest and most elaborate recipes, what should prevail is, above all, whim. Get inspired by the options below!
1. Light apple plate: a kind of pie that leaves a delicious smell in the house and looks beautiful when it's ready! Good order to serve after a special family lunch. Not to mention that the preparation is very simple!
2. The practical apple pie: a dessert that makes the soul fill with love already in the first fork. Easy to make, it's a wild dessert for family lunches, afternoon coffee with friends and even a romantic dinner.
3. Microwave apple pie: a practical and tasty recipe. You will need apple and cinnamon biscuits, butter, eggs, condensed milk, milk, cornstarch, vanilla, apples, sugar, cinnamon and lemon.
4. Green apple pie: tasty and beautiful, it is suitable dessert to please Greeks and Trojans. The recipe is easy to make, requiring more patience and care than mastering confectionery techniques. The dough does not need rest and the filling does not go to the fire.
5. Divine apple pie: easy to prepare, you need only unsalted butter, crushed biscuits (cornstarch cookie), apple gala, sugar, cinnamon powder, condensed milk, eggs, vanilla and sour cream.
6. Magic apple pie: the recipe produces 16 servings. You will need apples, cinnamon powder, wheat flour, sugar, chemical baking powder, salt, melted butter, eggs and sugar to sprinkle.
7. Cinnamon apple pie: those desserts that delight at first sight. And you will only need wheat flour, butter, salt, sugar, water, eggs, cinnamon, apples and lemon.
8. Wet apple pie: a recipe that doesn't have much mystery. You will actually use flour, sugar, butter and apples. Then the tip is to consume the pieces of pie with a ball of cream ice cream, which will melt easily, leaving your dessert even more delicious!
9. Rustic apple pie: a rustic, delicious and delicate pie that makes me want to repeat until the end! It's very hot and can be accompanied by a coffee or an ice cream ball. This is advice!
10. Apple pie: the crust is a crunchy crust that, although not beautiful, gives a unique touch to the dessert and contrasts perfectly with the creamy filling.
11. Apple pie: in principle you will need wheat flour, salt, sugar, unsalted butter, water, Sicilian lemon, apples and cinnamon powder. The advice is to use three types of apples, green, gala and Fuji.
12. Apple pie with nutmeg: a pie that, if served hot, together with a ball of cream ice cream, is a safe bet! But it is also a sight if it is served cold. It is worth noting the recipe!
Apple pie with a touch of vanilla: the dough is very easy to make, it does not need a mixer, mix the ingredients by hand. Apple and cinnamon, as always, leave a wonderful smell in the house!
14. Apple pie with cookie: You will need cookie-Maria, butter, apples, sugar, cinnamon, condensed milk, cream, eggs, in the form of a removable border and grilled apple multiprocessor.
15. Apple pie with raisins: a very practical recipe that is prepared quickly. It should still be served hot as soon as it comes out of the oven. It can be successfully accompanied by a spoonful of cream or vanilla ice cream!
16. Apple Shortcake: It is delicious to eat hot, sprinkled with sugar with cinnamon and a scoop of ice cream. The income of the recipe is eight people, and the preparation is very easy.
17. American apple pie: authentic American apple pie. She gets even better when she is accompanied by an ice cream ball. Beautiful and fragrant, it is one of those desserts so that no one comes!
18. French apple pie: beautiful and sexy is a dessert that comes to the table and everyone salivates. it is relatively healthy, as it uses little sugar and enough apples. It's good to take some time for steps, but it's generally an easy recipe to make.
19. Apple tarte tatin: recipe that produces six pieces. The degree of difficulty of preparation is medium. But, you will only use sugar, flour, butter, egg and apples (golden or similar).
20. Italian apple pie: beautiful, this is a typical Italian pie, with lots of apples, sugar and cinnamon on top. The dough is tasty and fragrant, thanks to the Sicilian lemon sauce and vanilla extract that make up the list of ingredients. The generous amount of butter in this recipe leaves the dough very moist and moist.
21. apple pie with brisee mass: part of the fruit peel and remove the core of the apple, which is half long, it is easy to make this type of fruit pie, because it is practically made in mass and a lot of fruit there , and everything goes in the oven immediately. It is worth noting the recipe!
22. Apple pie: that kind of dessert that only enjoys the look! Preparing can be a bit of hard work, but for those who love sweets and / or venture into the kitchen, it definitely pays off!
23. Apple pie with ganache: To make this pie that combines the delicious aroma of apple with your beloved chocolate, you will use some ingredients. In addition to apple and half bitter chocolate, you will need sweet, stinky pasta, butter, sugar, brandy, cream and vanilla beans.
24. Braided apple pie: beautiful and delicious, as it should be a good dessert! You will use wheat flour, chilled butter, sugar, ice water, apples, potato starch and cinnamon.
25. Caramelized apple pie with cream: a welcoming pie! You will use unsweetened sweet biscuits, unsalted butter, eggs, condensed milk, milk, cornstarch, cinnamon, apples, water and sugar.
26. Apple pie with oats: delicious dessert with a few ingredients, very quick and easy to make. You can make the last minute and serve hot with ice cream or serve on cooling. The delicious contrast of the crispy topping with ripe apples is what gives a special note to this recipe.
27. Apple pie with cinnamon diet: Besides being the option for diabetics, this cake can be a great snack for those on the weight loss process because it reduces calories too. It's still easy to prepare!
28. Light pie with cinnamon: an excellent option when you want to eat a sweet but tasty, without losing the concentration of the diet. But anyone who wants to do the normal version can! Just replace the sweetener with the same amount of sugar.
29. Apple pie with bananas: a sweet dessert, with little sugar and gluten free. It prepares quickly and is very delicious. The yield is six servings.
30. Apple pie and gluten-free lactose: heart-shaped tart recipe or, if you prefer, you can make a single medium-sized pie. The filling is divine, sweet to the right extent and with the delicious taste of cinnamon as proof. The yield is eight servings or an average pie. 31.
rustic gluten pie with apples: a recipe, and healthy, is more practical, since you do not have to worry about leaving it nice and tense because the idea is to leave only rustic.
32. apple pie with chia gluten and lactose: you will use large apples, cinnamon, brown sugar (or Demerara or coconut), chia, water, eggs, rice flour, vegetable milk (can be coconut) and vanilla essence.
Made in simple pie, elaborate or even light, apple is a dessert that delights not only for its appearance, but also for the fragrance and the combination of delicate flavors. Is Bora preparing one?
Ingredients Homemade croutons
- 200 gr. one day old bread & # 8211
- 3 & # 8211 4 tablespoons olive oil
seasoning variants, at choice
- 1 & # 8211 2 tablespoons dried greens of your choice & # 8211 thyme, marjoram,
- 1 & # 8211 2 tablespoons sweet or hot paprika
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 & # 8211 2 tablespoons cumin seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons hot pepper flakes
- parmesan race
Preparation Homemade croutons
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Remove, optionally, the bread crust and cut the core into cubes with the side from 5 & # 8211 6 mm to 1.5 cm. Very small or slightly larger, as you like. Crusts without shell will be identical to those purchased, if you do not mind a more rustic look, you can leave the shell.
- Place the bread cubes in a tray, placing them in an even layer. I usually line the tray with baking paper but it is possible without it, I do it more out of the desire to shorten the cleaning of the tray.
- Add the oil, sprinkling evenly.
- Now also add spices and herbs, if you wish. I put finely chopped garlic and dried thyme.
- Sprinkle with salt and a little pepper.
- Mix for homogenization and rearrange in an even layer.
- Bake in the oven until lightly browned, at least 10 minutes. I mix them in the oven with a wooden spoon to make them even, especially if it's a thicker layer of bread.
- Remove from the oven and can be used immediately, after allowing it to cool slightly.
- Once completely cooled, they can be placed in a container & # 8211 box, jar & # 8211 where, if tightly closed, they can be stored at room temperature or in the pantry for up to a week.
These homemade croutons are very easy to make and are delicious.
Valentine & # 8217s Day Dessert Recipes & # 8211 Prepare 29 delicious ideas by yourself
Exquisite is the only word for these raspberry delicacies. The pastry is surprisingly easy to prepare, bake and fill.
Serve this romantic dessert with cream and raspberries
Try these cheeses - serve this romantic dessert with whipped cream and raspberries in a tall glass.
Cheesecake and cheese
Small and sweet - and easy to share with loved ones - this delicious dessert brings together two of our favorites: cheesecake and brownies.
Serve the dessert with espresso
A decadent homemade icing fills bowls of dough in this dessert. Serve dessert with Tawny Port or Espresso.
Jam and chocolate cookies
These Valentine's Day peanut butter cookies are filled with jam and chocolate. Her girlfriend will love her.
Classic butter biscuits with raspberry jam
Classic biscuit cookies with raspberry jam and melted white chocolate. Serve with chocolate for a perfectly balanced dessert combination.
Cookies with sweet and soft filling
Give your lover your heart with this dessert. Light and delicate, these cookies have a sweet and soft filling.
Foam full of fresh fruit
A frothy dessert of fresh fruit that is too dense for straw, but perfect for a spoon - and Valentine's Day as well.
A mixture of butter
A mixture of red wine butter, melted chocolate and cherries fills the special dessert, which is sober and delightful.
delicious mini cakes
Delicate cookies with mascarpone cheese
Mascarpone cheese fills these delicate cookies with just the right excitement for Valentine's Day.
A piece of chocolate cake
Red is the color of Valentine's Day, but the taste of this delicious dessert is chocolate.
sweet and creamy chocolate-raspberry-coconut-mixture
You and your boyfriend go crazy for the sweet and creamy mixture of chocolate-raspberry-coconut that fills these wet mini pies. Serve with a cup of coffee or a glass of Shiraz.
beautiful raspberry tart, dark chocolate, more mascarpone
Fresh raspberries, dark chocolate, more mascarpone and cream - all in one flake crust - with white chocolate and more cream to make this beautiful cake.
Simple and quick recipes - ice cream
This airy chocolate raspberry dessert offers a light meal at the end of your Valentine's Day dinner - and it's ready in minutes.
liqueur liquid liquid
Drink this liquid dessert for happiness and satisfaction. Arrange the glass with melted, dark and white chocolate to create a truly decadent presentation. To give a good mood on Valentine's Day, decorate the drink with sweet hearts.
The icing on the icing between each stage of the rich chocolate cake makes this dessert almost as memorable as Valentine's Day. Cherries are a wonderful ingredient.
Milk balls in shock
Instead of licking chocolate ice cream in an old ice cream parlor, share this homemade dessert with sweet milk balls - maltite in shock milk with whipped cream.
simple and cheap recipes
You don't have to be an experienced baker to impress your boyfriend. This recipe has four ingredients and lasts only 15 minutes.
Delicious berry cake
Her boyfriend is struck by this delicious, rich delight and white chocolate. Raspberry sauce covers the dessert with a dramatic red color.
Dark chocolate tartlets and creamy foam with coffee flavor
Melita, dark chocolate and creamy foam with coffee flavor make these delicious delicious fruits. Save time making dessert with purchased pastries.
with charming sweets
Celebrate Valentine's Day with sweets that look charming, but manage in half an hour.
Pastry recipes with down butter
romantic Valentine's Day dessert
Layers of white chocolate, raspberry jam and mascarpone form this romantic Valentine's Day dessert. These cookies are the perfect gift for someone you love.
Cinnamon-flavored heart shapes
Heart-shaped formulas, decorated with cinnamon flavor, will charm your favorite person with just a bite.
Ingredients Crumble with seasonal fruits:
- 100 grams of butter
- 150 grams of flour (1/2 rye flour, 1/2 white flour I used)
- 1 tablespoon of natural oatmeal
- a vanilla pod
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 peaches, 1 mango, 3 tablespoons blackberries & # 8211 the idea is that you can add any kind of fruit that goes well with each other, or simply apples with cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon top of cornstarch (gustin) or 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
Preparation Crumble with peaches, mangoes and blackberries (or fruit of your choice)
As I said, the composition of the fruit is according to preferences, season and the content of the refrigerator. Did I happen to have peaches, mangoes and blackberries in the house? That's what I used and I'm not sorry. It was a brilliant combination. You can also use plums, raspberries, diced apples or & # 8230 as the saying goes "sky is the limit".
Whatever fruit you use for crumble, they are washed, peeled and pitted. Cut into suitable pieces (except fruits such as raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, etc.).
Turn on the oven and set it at 190 degrees Celsius.
1. Place the fruits in a bowl (picture 1) and add over them the starch or flour and the 3 tablespoons of brown sugar (picture 2). Mix well until smooth.
2. For crumble, prepare either a tray or individual dishes (ramequins) that are greased with a little butter (I used a tray of 25 & # 21515 cm.).
3. Flour, oatmeal, salt and brown sugar (4 tablespoons) put in a bowl. Grow the vanilla pod lengthwise and scrape the seeds, add salt to the mixture of dry ingredients.
4. Add the cold butter, cut into pieces, and with your fingers homogenize the butter in the dry ingredients until it acquires the characteristic appearance of crumbs (picture 3).
In the form greased with butter, pour the fruit mixture and level.
Sprinkle the flour and butter mixture on top, then press lightly with your palm, without pressing too hard.
Shape in a preheated oven at 190 degrees Celsius until the crust is nicely browned (about 35-40 minutes).
Of course, at this moment the whole house already smells sublimely of pie, vanilla, brown sugar and fruit. Keep your appetite under control for only 15-20 minutes, enough to eat the main course, for example, then portion this hot crumble, not caring a bit about appearance. The more rustic it will be, the more interesting it will be. Crumble is served with vanilla ice cream or a custard (vanilla cream) and guarantees the ecstasy of all diners. :)
7 Good Reasons to Include in Your Daily Kiwi Diet Recipes
Green pulp, brown skin with many black seeds inside, kiwi fruit are well-known and appreciated fruits. Its taste may be more or less acidic, depending on the level of maturity, but in general, it is exactly the slightly sour and refreshing taste that catches the eye!
Gabryella Batista, functional nutritionist Alliance Institute, member of the Brazilian Functional Nutrition Society, specialist in Oncology Nutrition and obesity and weight loss in the post, said the kiwi is native to China and its largest producer is Italy.
Typical of temperate regions, fruits are a source of vitamin C, potassium, calcium and phosphorus. "It has a low caloric value, about 50 kcal per unit, and still has pectin, a very important type of fiber in the control of dyslipidemias," says the nutritionist.
Below you are better aware of the health benefits that kiwi can offer and also learn how to make delicious recipes using this fruit.
7 reasons to eat and love kiwi
With so many important properties (vitamin C, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, fiber), it is not difficult to imagine that the consumption of this fruit offers various health benefits, right ?! Meet the key below: antioxidant properties
- : which is due to the strong presence of vitamin C. "Thus, this fruit helps fight free radicals, keeps skin healthy, slows down aging and prevents disease," says Gabryella.
- Helps digestion: Gabryella explains that the fruit has actinidia, the enzyme responsible for digesting proteins.
- Blood pressure control: the nutritionist points out that the presence of large amounts of potassium balances the levels of other electrolytes, mainly sodium.
- Weight control: Gabryella shows that the fruit has low calories, in addition to the high fiber content and low glycemic index.
- ally for diabetics: the nutritionist explains that kiwi contributes to the balance of insulin release has a low glycemic index and therefore does not contribute to a significant increase in blood sugar.
- Fight against heart disease: Gabryella finds that the fruit has anticoagulant action, reducing the chances of thrombus formation in the blood.
- Cholesterol reduction: The nutritionist explains that the fruit reduces the intestinal absorption of cholesterol due to the presence of fiber.
It is worth noting that kiwi is also a versatile fruit, which can be eaten in salads, juices, in nature, enriched and varied vitamin recipes.
12 recipes to better enjoy the fruit
1. kiwi jelly: a mixture of azedinho with sweet and "crunchy" seed, which still gives a beautiful appearance to the jelly. The preparation is simple and you will only need kiwi, sugar and apples.
2. Kiwi cake: simple, sweet and tasty, without being too sweet. Ideal for an afternoon snack, for example, or because you have several kiwis at home and want to make something different!
3. Pancakes with kiwi syrup and mango with honey: a delicious combination. You will use eggs, wheat flour, whole milk, kiwi, mango, water, sugar, cream cheese, honey granules and chocolate.
4. Kanten vanilla and kiwi: You will need agar-agar, kiwi, sugar, condensed milk, milk and vanilla. For an easy, beautiful and delicious dessert!
5. Perfect yogurt and kiwi: in addition to a nice presentation, it can be served for breakfast, a brunch or even as a light dessert and healthy version. And the detail is that it is very simple to prepare.
6. Mango and kiwi verrini: Verrina is the name given to "dishes" that are not actually served on plates, but rather in glasses! This only takes ripe mangoes, kiwi fruit and cashew cream. It looks beautiful and tasty!
7. Kiwi Sorbet: The yield of this recipe is 450ml and you will use only ripe kiwi, water, crystal sugar and vodka. It is worth noting that the amount of sugar can vary depending on how much kiwi is ripe. Good order for hot days!
8. Kiwi and melon sorbet: To make this invigorating dessert, you will use only kiwi, melon, sugar, water and lemon juice. Before serving, leave the sorbet at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes.
9. Lemon and kiwi popsicle: great for hot days! A delicious, invigorating and practical recipe. You will only need lemon, filtered water, sugar, basil leaves and kiwi.
10. Kiwi and Strawberry Popsicle: Do you want a sweet calorie meal to eat in the middle of the afternoon or afternoon? This is a great idea! Besides the fact that it is very hot, this combination looks beautiful and is not hard to do!
11. Chocolate, kiwi and honey shake: a recipe that combines bitter cocoa, sour kiwi and sweet honey. A refreshing and healthy option for those who want something different, but without "extrapolating the diet".
12. Avocado, banana and kiwi smoothie: You will use oatmeal, ripe avocado, banana, kiwi and mint leaves. It is a shell that becomes thick, but if you prefer more liquid, you can add a little more oatmeal.
Contraindications to kiwi
There are no major problems associated with eating kiwi fruit. But overall, it is not indicated for people with kidney stones, stomach problems or a proven fruit allergy.
For some people, fruit can have a mild laxative effect, but this does not usually happen, and kiwi can be eaten normally in a balanced diet, even offering significant health benefits!