The eggplant is washed and peeled. Cut into thin slices. Sprinkle with salt, sprinkle with olive oil and a little lemon juice.
Put a non-stick pan on the fire. When it starts to heat up, put the eggplant slices. Hold for a maximum of one minute on each side.
The eggplant slices, once prepared, are filled with brie cheese cut into suitable pieces and strips of tomato pulp. It's running.
Eggplant rolls with flavored cheese
Cut the eggplant into thin strips, grease them with oil and brown them on the hot grill.
Cut slices of goat cheese in half, and crush the rest with a strawberry and incorporate it into the cream cheese.
Finely chop the basil and add it to the cream cheese, add salt and pepper to taste. If the cheese mixture is too solid, gradually pour the cream, so that you get a suitable mixture that is soft but does not flow.
Heat a tablespoon of oil together with the garlic in a frying pan, then add the grated tomatoes. let it boil for a few minutes, until the sauce reaches the desired consistency.
Put a tablespoon of cheese on each slice of eggplant, roll and place on a plate. Top with a tablespoon of tomato sauce, slices of goat cheese and pine nuts pulled into the pan.
Eggplant rolls with cream cheese
Are guests coming and you're running out of ideas? At least for the appetizer, we'll save you! Light, practical and delicious: eggplant rolls with cream cheese!
300 g br & acircnză salted
2-3 tablespoons yogurt
1 cube (50g) butter
Method of preparation
Take 4 eggplants, wash them, leave them for a while and then drain the juice.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, slice them, then place them on the grill.
Bake them on one side and on the other, then leave them in a bowl.
Separately, in another bowl, mix 300 g of salted cheese, finely chopped with a fork, 2-3 tablespoons of yogurt and 1 cube of butter.
Take a piece of wax and put a little of the brass composition in the middle, then roll it.
Do this with each slice of breadcrumbs, then place the rolls on a plate, add more salt and pepper, then sprinkle with a little olive oil.
- 4 eggplants
- 2 large onions
- 1 bell pepper
- 400 gr canned tomatoes
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 200 gr of brie cheese (or cheese)
- 150 gr of mozzarella
- 5-6 tablespoons olive oil
- salt pepper
- chopped parsley
Cut the eggplants into slices, not too thick (about half a cm) and fry them on the grill for 3-4 minutes on each side. Heat the oil in a large pan, add the finely chopped onion and pepper, heat for a few minutes, then add the tomatoes from preserve and boil a little more, salt, pepper and after turning off the heat add the chopped parsley.
Grease a pan with oil and put a row of eggplant, a few tablespoons of the composition made before, slices of garlic and cubes, slices of brie and mozzarella. Cover with eggplant, and a few tablespoons of the composition with tomatoes, sliced garlic, cheese and so on. 8230. until we finish all the ingredients. We add a glass of water and put it in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
When all the liquid has dropped, the food is ready. Let it cool for a few minutes (don't put it on the plates immediately like me :)) and serve. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Baked eggplant with cheese
Wash the eggplant, slice, thicker slices and put in a bowl over which add salt, chilli, thyme, paprika, mix to be seasoned and bake in a tray in which to put parchment paper. baked.
Bake on both sides for about five minutes for each side, remove and leave to cool.
Meanwhile, grease the pan with butter and press it with wheat flour, so that the food does not stick to the pan, then place half of the amount of ripe eggplant, over the eggplant add a layer of tomatoes, then a layer of Prague ham , again a layer of ripe eggplant, pour beaten eggs with sweet milk and a little salt, garnish with cherry tomatoes and rosemary and put the tray in the oven for about an hour.
When it is red and beautiful, it is a sign that it is ready, it is taken out, left to cool, portioned and can be served.
Eggplant rolls with cheese!
1. Remove the ends of the eggplant, then cut it into long, thin slices.
2.Prepare the eggplant slices with salt to taste.
3. Break the egg into a plate and beat it with a fork. Add the flour and mix until smooth.
4. Dip each slice of eggplant in the pan, then place it on a frying pan with hot oil.
5. Fry the eggplant slices over medium heat, on both sides, until browned and softened.
6.Mix the grated cheese with a fork or given through a small grater and the garlic passed through the garlic press, adding mayonnaise to taste.
7.Cut the cucumbers and tomatoes into small, thin pieces.
8. Spread a teaspoon of cheese composition on each slice of eggplant. Place a piece of cucumber or a piece of tomato and 1-2 green leaves (we used dill) near one of its transverse edges. Roll it into a roll.
Eggplant rolls with feta cheese and tomatoes - surprise your guests with a delicious appetizer and easy to prepare!
Eggplant rolls stuffed with a mixture of feta cheese and tomatoes are a very simple and tasty dish, full of flavor, with a pleasant and decorative texture. You can serve these rolls as an appetizer at holiday meals or as a snack during the day.
It is a summer recipe, easy both in terms of preparation and number of calories. This salty flavor will surprise all guests and will quickly melt from the plate. We are absolutely convinced that you will like this excellent recipe.
-70 g of walnut kernels (halves)
-a small handful of parsley leaves
-1 clove of garlic (optional)
Method of preparation
1. Cut the eggplant along into 4-5 mm thick slices.
2. Heat the pan with a tablespoon of oil. Put the eggplants and fry them for 2 minutes on each side, until they are ready.
3. Place the eggplant on a paper towel to absorb excess oil. Remove the seeds from the tomatoes and cut the pulp into thick strips. Put the feta cheese, greens, 1 clove of garlic given through the press (optional) and a tablespoon of olive oil in the blender. Chop until you get a paste.
4. Grease each eggplant slice with cheese paste, put a piece of tomato and half a walnut kernel and roll the rolls. Decorate them with parsley.
Eggplant, pumpkin, ham and cheese rolls
Brown some zucchini and eggplant and turn it into a delicious appetizer.
2 small zucchini (about 400 g)
1 small eggplant (about 200 g)
3 green onions
200 g of cottage cheese
100 g parmesan race
200 g thinly sliced ham
5 tablespoons olive oil
3 thyme branches
Method of preparation
Wash the zucchini and eggplant and cut them into very thin slices. Cool on both sides in an ungreased Teflon pan and season with salt to taste.
Finely chop the onion, then mix with the cheese and Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper to taste. The slices of ham are cut about the length of the eggplant slice.
Place the zucchini slices on a tray, place the eggplant slices on top and then the ham slices. Add the cheese and roll as tight as possible. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tomatoes are washed, cleaned of seeds, cut into small cubes and placed in a bowl. Add olive oil, thyme leaves and salt to taste, and mix well. Serve with eggplant rolls, along with a slice of toast.
Eggplant rolls with cheese and garlic & # 8211 an appetizer that leaves your mouth watering!
We present you a recipe for delicious eggplant rolls with cheese. From a minimal amount of the simplest ingredients you get an appetizer worthy of the holiday meal. The rolls are prepared amazingly simple and fast, being perfect to be served both at family dinner and at a festive dinner. Enjoy your loved ones with a delicious seasonal delight, and the praises will not be long in coming.
& # 8211 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare the necessary ingredients. Wash the eggplant and cut its tail. Boil the egg. Allow it to cool and clean it.
2. Cut the eggplant along, as thin as possible. Do not salt the eggplant before frying.
3. Fry the eggplant slices in a pan with hot oil on both sides until soft.
4. Prepare the filling: grate the egg and melted cheese. Mix the egg with the grated cheese, the crushed garlic and the mayonnaise. Match with salt and ground black pepper. Get a homogeneous mixture.
5. Season the fried eggplant slices with salt. Arrange a portion of filling on each slice of eggplant, then roll it.
Felicia Tuca recipe: Eggplant roll with cheese
"You have to love the kitchen." For me it is a passion, I stay at home and cook continuously. I am a Romanian citizen, but I have lived in Italy for 24 years. I want to open something in Romania. I want to return to Romania. "I gave up everything for MasterChef," she told the preselections. Felicia confessed that she also cooks for her large family: "I have 4 brothers, 9 grandchildren, 11 great-grandchildren and 27 grandchildren and I come to cook for them on holidays". "What is simple is usually good," said Chef Florin, who handed him his apron.
Rough sauce & ndash olive oil and chopped onion are put to harden. Then add the beef ribs, after coloring a little pour the tomato sauce. Season with salt, sugar and basil. Wash the eggplant and dry. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it with salt. Add it to the white flour and egg, then fry in hot sunflower oil.
Cream cheese & ndash mix mozzarella, ricotta and parmesan and add chopped prosciutto pieces. Here add two more yolks, then season with salt and pepper. After all this is ready, on each slice of fried and well drained eggplant put cream cheese and roll. Prepare the tray with ragout sauce, then place the eggplant pieces made into rolls. Cover them with sauce and then sprinkle Parmesan cheese and then put them in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
You can watch the most delicious moments on masterchef.protv.ro, and you can find the full show on Voyo.ro.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Eggplant rolls. Seasonal recipe
This recipe for eggplant rolls with cheese will help you if you are not inspired for lunch or dinner. You will get a delicious and filling dish. Two eggplant rolls with cheese make up a complete portion.
- 2 large eggplants (about 450 g - 600 g each), cleaned and cut lengthwise into 4 thin slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh, chopped parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 280 g of tomato sauce with basil
- mozzarella cheese to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese.
Method of preparation
- Place the grill in the oven 12 cm away from the flame.
- Preheat the oven.
- Place an aluminum foil in a baking tray and spray a little oil.
- Arrange the eggplant slices on the large baking tray. In the oven, bake the eggplant, without turning the slices, until they turn golden brown, about 6 minutes. Take them out of the oven and let them cool.
- Grease a bowl or pan with a little oil so that it does not stick.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil and add the onion and garlic. Stir, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix the ricotta cheese, parsley and oregano. Incorporate the onion mixture into the cheese.
- Spread a few teaspoons of the ricotta cheese mixture on the "paler" side of each eggplant slice.
- Stretch well to cover the slice. Roll each slice of eggplant to cover the filling. Put the eggplant rolls in the pre-prepared baking tray.
- Pour the tomato and basil sauce over the eggplant rolls with a spoon. Top with grated cheese and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake the eggplant rolls with cheese until you see that the vegetables have baked and turned brown, and the sauce sizzles a little, about 30 minutes. Ready!