I had a package of lasagna sheets started and I had to capitalize on it in a way. Because the chicken likes the tone, I chose this combination. It was exactly to our taste. I can tell you that it was eaten as much as you would say "tuna" :)).
- 1/2 packet lasagna faith
- 150 g grated cheese
- 1 canned tuna in oil
- 300 g of cottage cheese
- 150 g cheese
- 2 teaspoons pepper paste
- 3 cloves of garlic
- chopped green parsley
- For bechamel sauce:
- 50 g butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 400 ml of milk
- salt pepper
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Lasagna with tuna and cheese:
Drain the oil and then mix it with the cottage cheese and pepper paste. Add the crushed garlic and parsley and finally the grated cheese. Season with salt and pepper and mix well until smooth.
Then prepare the bechamel sauce. Melt the butter over low heat and add the flour, mixing well. Then gradually add the cold milk and mix continuously. Season with salt and pepper and leave on the fire until it thickens a little. At the end we add the freshly grated nutmeg.
Grease a tray (28x23 cm) with butter and add a layer of bechamel sauce. Put a row of lasagna sheets and cover with a uniform layer of tuna with cheese and then a layer of bechamel sauce. Another layer of sheets follows and we continue with the alternation of layers until we exhaust all the ingredients.
The last layer will be covered with a layer of bechamel sauce.
Sprinkle the grated cheese on top and put in the oven on the right heat for 30 minutes.
Ingredients for gratin
1. Combine the flour with the salt, then make a hole in the center and add the oil.
2. Incorporate the oil into the flour by hand, then add the water little by little, until you get a fine, non-sticky dough.
4. Knead the dough for the lasagna sheets, then divide it into 4 equal portions.
5. Spread each sheet with plenty of flour, as thin as possible. Let each sheet of lasagna dry on the work surface for 30 minutes and prepare the vegetable filling.
Lasagna with spinach and cheese
Mix the onions with the garlic and fry them in hot oil. Add the crushed tomatoes and mix until smooth. Mix the broth with the wine, let them boil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper. After you have washed the spinach well, simmer it in hot water, chop it finely and mix it with ricotta cheese. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
Mix the butter with the flour and let it simmer for a minute, then add the milk and grated Parmesan cheese. Mix well until a thick paste is formed. Let it cool, then divide it into two equal parts and place the first part in the baking tray. On top add the spinach mixture, then place the second portion of coca. Pour the garlic and onion sauces and the wine and broth sauces on top and around.
Bohotin de la Pietroasa basil it is a light wine, whose taste and fruity bouquet goes great with lasagna.
If you have chosen the fresh tuna, put 2-3 small cubes of butter on it and put it in the oven for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, wash the vegetables, cut the feta cheese into small cubes, cut the anchovy fillets and red pepper into small pieces, and break the salad leaves. Put them all in a bowl. Remove the tuna from the oven, let it cool, cut it into small cubes and add it to the salad bowl. If you chose a canned tuna, things get simpler, you just have to add the canned tuna to the salad. Add the olives and the dressing and mix well.
Tuna salad with feta cheese is a simple but very delicious recipe, suitable for a healthy lifestyle. Good appetite!
The lasagna sheets are prepared according to the instructions on the package, and the sheep's cheese is crushed.
If we use green spices, we wash them and cut them into small pieces. The mozzarella cheese is cut into thin slices. Put aside 2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds, cut the rest into small pieces or grind into larger pieces. Grease a smaller tray or heat-resistant dish with oil. The sheep's cheese is mixed with the chopped sunflower seeds, the Parmesan cheese, the egg, the basil, the oregano, the thyme and season with a little salt and pepper. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Grease the bottom of the pan with tomato paste. Put lasagna sheets on top, then a layer of mutton cheese, tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, then again, a layer of lasagna, tomatoes, cheese, alternating until all the components are finished.
The last layer should be mozzarella. Sprinkle with whole sunflower seeds set aside and bake on the grill in the middle of the oven for approx. 25 minutes, until the last layer is red.
Let it sit for a few minutes before serving.
It goes well with an assorted salad with spicy sauce.
Other recommended recipes
Lasagna with tuna and vegetables
Lasagna with tuna and stuffing from various vegetables: eggplant, zucchini, red and red peppers
Lasagna with chicken
Lasagna with minced chicken, prepared with commercial lasagna sheets and tomato pulp, with butter, milk and cheese sauce, seasoned with white pepper.
Pasta salad with broccoli and basil
Pasta salad with broccoli and basil prepared with bell pepper, sour cream, onion and garlic
Pasta prepared with milk, eggs and sheep's cheese
Lasagna with mushrooms
1. Peel the onion, cut into scales and fry in oil. Add the finely chopped celery and sliced mushrooms. Stir until everything is hard, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Separately, in another pan with a little oil, fry the diced bacon and grate the cheese and cheese separately in a bowl.
3. Boil the lasagna sheets in salted water as indicated on the box. Meanwhile, prepare a white sauce. Melt the butter in a pan over low heat, then add the flour and cook very little, just a minute. Stir vigorously and quench with lukewarm milk, added in 2-3 servings. Boil for 5 minutes and season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Pour some of the sauce into the pan, then put successive layers of lasagna sheets, mushroom composition, bacon, cheese and cheese mixture. Pour a portion of sauce between layers, and the last layer will be made of sauce mixed with cheese and cheese.
5. Bake in a very hot oven, over high heat, for 30 minutes. After 15 minutes, reduce the heat to medium.
- 1/2 pack of PANZANI lasagna pasta
- 300 g smoked salmon
- 500 g spinach
- 50 cl liquid cream
- salt, pepper and butter
- Defrost the spinach beforehand.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Mix the spinach with the sour cream (30 cl).
- Soak the lasagna sheets in milk.
- Prepare a medium-sized bowl for the oven, add lasagna, spinach, salmon and a little Parmesan.
- Repeat the steps until the last lasagna sheet and sprinkle Parmesan on top.
- Pour the rest of the cream mixed with salt in a bowl over the lasagna.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Blueberry and Quinoa muffins
- Rice pudding with nuts and caramel
- Catalan rice cream
- "Carbonara" butterflies with mushrooms
- Butterflies with seafood
- Butterflies with chicken, nuts and gorgonzola
- Grated quinoa and cheese, with aioli sauce
- Lasagna with salmon and spinach
- Polenta with milk
- Mamaliga in 3 minutes
- Rolled polenta with 4 cheeses
- Small with grilled polenta
- Rice with breaded meat
- Rice with pork ribs and peppers
- Rice with shrimp and mussels
- Rice with milk and vanilla pods
- Rice with cinnamon and lemon
- Italian style rice
- Easter for children
- Rigne feathers with chicken and mustard
- Rice cakes
- Quinoa with delicious vegetables
- Risotto with mushrooms
- Ham rolls stuffed with rice salad
- Caesar salad with rice
- Tropical fruit salad
- Vegetable salad and Quinoa tricolor
- Quinoa salad, avocado and chicken
- Couscous salad with shrimp
- Couscous salad with vegetables - Tabbouleh
- Couscous salad with pomegranate
- Rice salad with avocado and salmon
- Rice salad with seafood
- Rice salad with dehydrated fruits
- Rice salad with sun-dried tomatoes and capers
- Rice salad with salmon and pepper
- Quinoa salad with anchovies and baked peppers
- Quinoa salad with tuna and cherry tomatoes
- Quinoa salad and beets
- Salad in three colors with fusilli and tuna
- Neapolitan spaghetti
- Tagliatelle with "sun vegetables"
- Tagliatelle with hot peppers and shrimp with lemon
- Tagliatelle with lemon cream and tuna
- Tagliatelle with vegetables
- Rice tart with milk
- Rice tiramisu
- Stew with polenta
Cut eggplant, zucchini and zucchini into rounds
Sprinkle with olive oil and season with basil, paprika, thyme, salt and pepper.
Put them in the oven at 180 degrees C, for about 15 minutes
Melt the butter in a saucepan
Add the flour and incorporate it until smooth
Put the warm milk and mix with a whisk
Put the bay leaves, salt and white pepper to taste
Add nutmeg and granulated onion
Stir until it thickens
Put 1-2 tablespoons of bechamel sauce in the oven tray
Put 6 sheets of lasagna interspersed
Add another layer of bechamel sauce and tomato sauce
Then add eggplant, zucchini and zucchini
Sprinkle a layer of mozzarella and bellows
Put another 6 lasagna sheets followed by bechamel sauce
Spread it well and add the rest of the tomato sauce
Put another layer of eggplant, zucchini and zucchini
Sprinkle another layer of mozzarella and bellows
Add the last layer of lasagna sheets and the last layer of bechamel sauce
Put the rest of the remaining mozzarella and bellows
Bake for about 15-20 minutes, at 180 degrees Celsius, until everything is au gratin