Cut the meat into slices and place it in the pan. Sprinkle crushed garlic on top or in an envelope, I used in an envelope. I also sprinkled oregano, tarragon, parsley - I also had the envelope. To taste, add salt, pepper and paprika.
Put in the preheated oven for 50 minutes.
Drain the tray, put soy sauce over each piece of meat and bake for another 10 minutes.
Beef (pork) with bordelaise sauce
So we prepared the steak that sat on our New Year's table. It is the second dish posted that asks me for demi-ice. I told you about it in the recipe Beef cutlet with balsamic vegetable sauce.
The Bordeaux sauce, although finer, of course, reminded me of the wine sauce my father made for game steak. He and his grandfather were passionate hunters, my father raised hunting dogs which he trained and participated in big hunting sessions organized in the forests of Mehadia and beyond.
Few of us prepare demi-glace outside the restaurant sphere, but let's not be hysterical, discouraged from preparing this delicious wine sauce. I replaced the demi-glace as in the previous recipe with a super-concentrated meat and vegetable soup prepared by me, reduced from 2.5 liters, to a cup. The meat and vegetables in the soup were used for my beef salad.
I insist that the meat not be smothered in the sauce. I gave up cooking the stewed beef (if it's not old) until it becomes soft, penetrated, as folklore says, it loses its juiciness, its flavor, although in the sauce, it becomes a dry fibrous piece, hard to swallow. was the case with this recipe.
I would like to find this dish on the menu when I go to the restaurant. Having demi-glace (mandatory in a restaurant kitchen), it is prepared quickly, the customer does not have to wait too long.
Preparation time 20 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
- 500 g beef (pork)
- 1 lg black peppercorns
- 2 rosemary or envelope threads
For BORDELAISE SAUCE
- 1/2 cup dry red wine (Pinot Noir, Merlot)
- 1 thyme thread
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 lg chopped red onion
- 1/2 lgr black peppercorns
- 1 cup concentrated meat + vegetable soup or (or 3 lg demi-glaze)
- 1 lg starch or flour race
- 2 lg butter 80%
1. In a mortar, grind the black pepper with sea salt if it is grains. Add the finely chopped rosemary. Spread this mixture on the worktop.
3. Cut the beef muscle into 3 cm thick slices if it is large. I cooked with muscle, it was no longer the case. Pass the slices through the spices on the table.
4. Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a pan. Add the beef slices (do not cram them in the pan, it is better to prepare them in two tranches if you increase the quantities). Fry on the first side for 5 minutes, then turn and fry for 4 minutes on the second side.
If you want the meat in the blood: 2.5 minutes / part or half done, let it stay pink in the middle 4 minutes / first part and 3 on the other side.
5. Fry the remaining meat if it is left. Remove the meat on a plate and cover with aluminum foil until the sauce is ready.
PREPARATION OF BORDELAISE SAUCE
1. Put: wine, onion, thyme, bay leaf and peppercorns in a saucepan to boil. Boil over medium heat until the wine drops almost completely (about 2 tablespoons remain).
2. Add demi-glaze and starch / flour dissolved in a tablespoon of water and mix until completely dissolved and the sauce comes to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes.
I put the concentrated soup and cut it in half, towards the end I added the dissolved starch.
3. If you want a more bound sauce, add starch.
4. Strain the sauce and put it on low heat (I didn't strain it). Add the diced butter to the sauce, one at a time, each slice adding when the previous slice is completely dissolved.
5. Taste the salt sauce and add if necessary.
6. Serve the muscle with mashed potatoes and sprinkled with bordelaise sauce.
Liv (e) it!
Method of preparation
-Clean, wash the meat and portion & icircn pieces approximately equal to 4-5 cm, or as desired. The smaller the pieces of meat, the faster they are cooked. (Pork tenderloin is very fragile and does not require much cooking time).
-C season the pieces of meat with a little salt, pepper and with a brush grease with a little olive oil. Cover with cling film and leave to cool for about 10 minutes.
-While the meat is cold, you can prepare your favorite garnish. Here I made a wild basmati rice with vegetables, you can prepare your favorite garnish.
- In a bowl / frying pan, heat the rest of the oil and lightly fry the pieces of meat on both sides, until slightly browned.
-Pour the wine over the fried meat and let it simmer.
- Meanwhile, mix the starch (or flour) well with honey, soy sauce and 1-2 tablespoons of water, until it becomes a homogeneous sauce like a sour cream.
-Pour the sauce obtained over the meat with the wine in the pan, mix well and let it simmer for about 10-15 minutes, or until the meat is cooked and the soy sauce has thickened. When the meat is ready, remove it from the heat and season with freshly roasted pepper.
-The pork tenderloin cooked in this way is served hot, preparing the portions on the plate: place a few pieces of meat, the garnish (rice, & icircn in my case), sprinkle with soy sauce, and the rest of the sauce is poured & icircn saucepan and serve separately. It can be decorated according to preference, I, for example, cut a few chives leaves on top.
Pork steak with caramel sauce
Pork (preferably pork lap) is cut into small pieces, the size of a mouthful.
Fry without oil until golden.
Remove from the pan, and over what remains in the pan, add 2 tablespoons of sugar, heat until slightly caramelized.
Then add 1 glass of water, bring to a boil and add 5 sliced garlic cloves, 1 sliced hot pepper (optional), 1 julienned red bell pepper.
After they have hardened, put 1 glass of water and 1 glass of white wine.
Add the meat and a little soy sauce, cover with a lid and cook for 1 hour and a half.
Pork tenderloin with wine sauce with apples and cinnamon
Pork steak does not necessarily seem to be a special dish, but the recipe below may surprise you, the combination of meat with apples in wine sauce with cinnamon offering a mixture of very pleasant flavors and textures.
Number of servings: four
- a pork tenderloin cut in half
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Riesling wine
- 2 peeled apples, without seeds, diced
- 1/2 cup meat soup (chicken)
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoons of water
Method of preparation:
Put the olive oil in a pan over high heat. Season the pieces of meat with salt and pepper to taste, then fry them in hot oil until the meat is covered with a thin crust on all sides (about 8 minutes). Turn the heat to low and continue to cook the meatball until the meat in the middle is no longer pink, turning the pieces on all sides for about 25 minutes.
Take the muscle from the pan, place it on a plate, cover it with aluminum foil and let the meat rest in a warm place for ten minutes.
While the meat is resting, pour the wine into the pan in which you fried the meat, without throwing away the leftover meat and oil. Use a wooden spoon to peel off the leftover steak from the bottom of the pan, stirring slowly until the wine boils. Boil for two minutes, then add diced apples, meat broth, vinegar, cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar. Stir until the apples are soft for about 10 minutes. Add the starch mixture with water to the pan to thicken the sauce. Cook and stir for one minute, until the sauce thickens.
Cut the meat into slices up to one centimeter thick and arrange them on a plate. Pour the apple sauce over the slices of muscle and enjoy.
How to fry pork steak in a grill pan
For cooking the steak in a grill pan, the meat on the thigh is the most suitable, in it there are a lot of layers of fat, which will make it healthier. For its preparation, we need:
- 2 pork steaks
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or olive oil
- black pepper and salt to taste.
Heat a grill pan over high heat. When a drop of water falling on it instantly boils, the pan is ready to fry steaks. While the pan is heating, grease the meat with salt and pepper. Fry over high heat for 4 minutes on each side, reduce heat and bring to a boil, frying for 5-6 minutes on each side.
Pork chop with potatoes and vegetables (van.
Pork chop with potatoes and vegetables (hunting) prepared with fresh tomatoes, carrots, bell peppers and rice
Serbian pork chop
Serbian pork chop prepared with bell peppers, tomatoes and rice, seasoned with paprika
Pork chop with cabbage and red onion.
Pork chop with cabbage and Szekler onions, prepared with sour cream and seasoned with paprika
Spring packages with pork and sweet-spicy sauce
For some time now, they have been bringing dried rice leaves to the Mega Image next to me. At first, I kept circling the shelf, twisting the package with sheets on all sides, but I couldn't bear to take it. I had a craving for some spring packages but, as I had never done before, I thought it must be a very complicated matter and I better miss it. Then, at the third meeting with the above-mentioned sheets, I said to myself & # 8220that it would be, it would be & # 8221. I took two packets of sheets, filled in the necessary ingredients and got to work. Now that I have executed the packages & # 8211 I even ate them pot & # 8211 I can say that they are not complicated at all. The rice sheets, on the other hand, did not turn out exactly as I imagined they should. Specifically, they did not brown during frying and did not become too crispy. All in all, however, I am satisfied with how they came out, and the "audience" was really excited :).Posted in 200-300 kcal, Appetizers, Pork, News, Oriental dishes, Fasting recipes or adaptable for fasting Tags: chinese cuisine, pork, chinese mushrooms, mu-err mushrooms, black mushrooms, rice leaves, pork, pork with soy sauce, pork leg, chinese recipe, spring packets recipe, pork recipe, pork leg recipe , recipe rolls, meat rolls, vegetable rolls, chilli sauce, soy sauce, rice noodles, rice noodles, wooden ears, garlic 1 Comment & # 187
Recipe of the day: Pork steak with soy sauce
Pork steak with soy sauce from: pork, soy sauce, sake, water, myrrh, sugar, green onions, garlic and ginger.
Pork steak with soy sauce
- 200 ml soy sauce
- 200 ml sake
- 200 ml of water
- 100 ml mirin
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 sprigs of green onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons ginger
Method of preparation:
Put the pork in a pot, add all the ingredients.
Cook until the sugar melts. Cover and cook for another 2 hours. Cool and slice.
Pork steak marinated with plum sauce
1. Mix onion with wine, sauces, lemon juice and garlic. Pour the mixture over the meat, cover and leave to cool for 3-4 hours, turning the piece of meat from time to time.
2. Remove the meat from the refrigerator and leave it for half an hour at room temperature. 3. Wipe it with a paper towel, sprinkle with salt and put it in the hot oven on low heat for 2 ½ -3 hours. Remove from the oven, cover the pork steak with foil and set aside for 30-45 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, strain the marinade in which the meat was and put it on the fire. Let it boil for 5 minutes and set aside.
5. For the plum sauce, put the cinnamon, anise, peppercorns and allspice, bay leaf in a filter paper (for coffee) and tie with a food thread.
6. Put the formed bag in a bowl, pour the vinegar, sugar and salt. Bring to the boil and leave until the granules dissolve.
7. Then put the plums, onion and pepper. Leave on the fire, covered, until the plums become soft and the skin of the fruit separates on its own.
8. Strain the plum sauce and add two tablespoons of the marinade sauce prepared above. Put it on the fire again and, depending on the taste, add 1-2 teaspoons of brown sugar. When the mixture has thickened and the flavors have combined, set aside.
9. Serve sliced marinated pork steak with plum sauce.