The fillets cut into smaller pieces, season them, powder them with a little flour and then fry them in sunflower oil for 1 minute on each side; for those who have fresh fish, they can use the grill, I had it frozen and I didn't risk it;
in the blender we put the avocado pulp with lemon juice if it is small if not, only half, salt, pepper, Tabasco sauce, parsley and olive oil, after the paste is formed we turn it over in a bowl;
When serving, put on the plate tomato slices powdered with salt and a few drops of olive oil, on top of avocado paste and over it, fish and lemon slices.
Avocado paste with garlic
The simplest and most nutritious recipe is avocado paste. It can be eaten as a snack, in sandwiches, with or without poached egg, on wholemeal bread for breakfast or on a stick or tortilla, which you can also take at the office. It only takes 5 minutes to prepare an avocado paste.
Here are the ingredients you need:
1 well baked avocado
1 clove of garlic
a tablespoon of olive oil or sunflower oil
Method of preparation:
1. Prepare the ingredients for the pasta. Cut the avocado in half and remove the seeds. Then, using a spoon, remove the core from the shell. Put the avocado slices in a bowl and grind them with a puree utensil or a fork. Sprinkle the paste obtained with a little lemon juice, so as not to oxidize.
2. Peel the garlic and grind it very finely. Incorporate it into the paste together with the oil and salt.
Use the pasta to make sandwiches or serve it as a snack. Good appetite!
TONE CREAM WITH AVOCADO
Tuna cream with avocado Simple, quick and healthy recipe for appetizer, snack or breakfast fish paste with avocado. Avocado lovers will be incantation of this tasty and nutritious combination that you should take advantage of as often as you can. If you do not have time to do it in the morning, I suggest you use cream next to pasta for dinner. I think you will be delighted with this idea.
For a snack or a healthy breakfast, tuna cream with avocado is all I wanted this morning. It is very easy to prepare, with simple ingredients that you have at home or you can find in the corner of the block. I noticed that avocados can be found in almost all small grocery stores, so you don't have to make a special trip to the supermarket.
I have left below your freedom to choose how big the amount of tuna is. There are small or larger cans. Use what you have in the house. If you do not have green onions, but you have a pot in the balcony with chives you can make this change.
I didn't love avocado from the beginning, but at one point I gave it another chance and I was so excited that I've been eating it weekly ever since.
If you want to prepare other appetizers with fish, I invite you to click here, and you will discover a very large collection of recipes.
If I made you curious and you want to see how to make tuna cream with avocado I leave below the list of ingredients and how to prepare:
a freshly ground pepper powder
1 teaspoon chopped green onions (leaves only)
I put the tuna in a bowl with 2 teaspoons of the oil in which it was preserved, chopped red onion and the juice of half a lemon. In another bowl I put avocado and sprinkled it with the rest of the lemon juice so as not to oxidize. I crushed each one with a fork.
I then put them together, added salt, pepper and chopped green onions and mixed until the composition was homogeneous.
- Broccoli is dissolved in bouquets and boiled for 2-3 minutes in salted water
- Remove from the water and immerse in very cold water to stop boiling and keep its color and texture.
- Drain very well in a sieve
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the seeds and peel and place in the blender jar.
- Add lemon juice, broccoli (possibly keep a few more bouquets for decoration), olive oil, cleaned garlic, spices and a little water, to cover half the composition of the blender.
- Mix well until a dense paste is obtained if desired, it can be thinned with a little water, until it reaches the desired consistency
- Broccoli avocado paste is placed on crackers, decorated, transferred to the plate and served immediately (otherwise, crackers will soften too much and will no longer hold)
If you like this recipe, Avocado Paste with Broccoli, feel free to leave me a comment on the blog. I will gladly answer you all. Do not forget that you can also share the recipe on social networks, to help those who need it. Thanks!
Pumpkin paste and avocado - recipe
• 2 small or 2 larger pumpkins
• 1 well-baked avocado
• ½ cucumber
• ½ lemon
• 1 clove of garlic
• 2 tablespoons of vegetable milk
• salt and pepper to taste
• cherry tomatoes cut in half
• optional: green basil or mint leaves
If the pumpkins are natural and you are sure that they have not been sprayed with pesticides, do not peel them. Zucchini are just as good, have a more pleasant taste and are less juicy.
To get pumpkin pasta (long and thin strips), use a spiralizer or vegetable slicer. Put the zucchini strips in a large bowl.
Strain the avocado pulp with a hand blender or food processor. Add lemon juice to prevent oxidation, garlic, milk, salt and pepper. Cut the cucumbers into small cubes and incorporate it into the avocado paste. Stir to mix.
Pour the avocado sauce over the pumpkin and stir until completely covered. Taste the salt. Garnish with fresh basil or mint leaves and cherry tomatoes.
1. Food Revolution Network, „9 Impressive Health Reasons to Eat More Zucchini - A Nutrient-Dense Food & # 8221: https://foodrevolution.org/blog/zucchini-benefits/
2. Running to the Kitchen, „ZUCCHINI NOODLES WITH AVOCADO CREAM SAUCE & # 8221: https://www.runningtothekitchen.com/zucchini-pasta-with-avocado-cream-sauce/
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
Avocado pate with pistachios
This avocado pate came as a rescue on a Sunday when I just didn't feel like getting out of bed to cook something. So I opened the fridge and with the ingredients I had on hand I made a hearty and filling snack for the late breakfast.
From a few simple ingredients and available to anyone, we can make a wonderful snack full of vitamins and healthy fats, being ideal for both the little ones, for those who want to eat healthy, but also for those who are Latovegetarian.
Stay tuned for the list of ingredients and how to prepare it and you will definitely enjoy a quick and healthy meal.
How to make Avocado Pistachio with Pistachio
- 2 well-baked avocados
- 1-2 cloves of garlic depends on how flavorful they are
- 1/4 bunch parsley
- 250 g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2-3 green onion leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3-4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, pepper and chilli flakes to taste
- 50 g coarsely chopped pistachios
Method of preparation:
In a bowl we will put the core of the 2 avocados with garlic, parsley, cream cheese, green onion leaves, lemon juice, olive oil and spices.
Mix with a vertical blender until you get a creamy and homogeneous composition. We check the taste and adjust if necessary.
Wallpaper a tray with fresh foil, sprinkle half the amount of pistachios, over which we pour the avocado composition. Level and beat the table lightly to remove any remaining air bubbles.
Sprinkle the remaining pistachio gap and cover with foil. Refrigerate until the next day or in the freezer for an hour, then serve with toast, tomatoes, peppers.
Avocado and cucumber paste
I made this recipe for avocado and cucumber paste one day I was going to redo the pictures from the recipe sauce tzatziki with avocado, which you can see here. I had taken the pictures many years ago, at a time when I had no idea how to take a more beautiful picture of food.
In the meantime, I've learned more about how to pose for food, although I can't say I don't mess it up sometimes now. Today's picture is not very successful either and I will probably want to remake it in a few years because I don't like it.
I put the avocado in the blender, I added the cucumber and the rest of the ingredients without adding the yogurt. I passed everything and then tasted. At that moment I had the revelation that you can eat as simple, avocado combined with cucumber, as a kind of "dip" as the Americans call it. A thicker sauce, in other words.
But, at the same time, it can be put on a few slices of crackers, as you can see in the picture, and consumed as a kind of fasting or vegan appetizer, although, to be honest, it's a bit soft. But it works on crackers. Then decorate with slices of cherry tomatoes and cucumbers and you immediately made a quick and healthy fasting appetizer.
Shrimp with avocado paste and cucumbers
I don't know who said it and if he didn't say it, we say it, that the meal without an aperitif is not a meal. Bad mouths say that the role of appetizers is to make you not eat much of the main dishes. And yes. The truth is that the avocado shrimp recipe can make you not want to eat the main dishes at all.
For its preparation you need a cucumber, a few peeled shrimp, an avocado, mayonnaise, olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt, paprika and butter. For the avocado paste you need a blender in which to put the avocado fruit, garlic, chopped parsley, lemon juice and a little mayonnaise. Season and mix the composition. Cut the cucumbers into medium-thick slices, which you load with avocado paste. In a bowl, place the shrimp, which you sprinkle with olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika and crushed garlic. After mixing them well, put them in the pan and smother them in butter. Be careful not to keep them on the fire too long. If you exaggerate, they will get a gummy texture. Remove the shrimp and place them over the avocado paste. It is recommended to consume them while they are still warm.
Spaghetti flavored with avocado pesto
I've always been an avid pasta fan. They seem so easy to make and the combinations can be as simple as they are tasty. Today I propose a spaghetti recipe with avocado pesto. I confess, it's the first time I do them and I honestly don't regret it at all.
For this recipe we needed the following ingredients (for 2 people):
- 250 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 250 grams of durum wheat spaghetti
- 2 avocado
- parmesan in abundance
- a lemon
- fresh basil 15-20 leaves
- olive oil
- salt pepper
I put in the blender the cleaned avocado, together with the basil leaves, freshly squeezed lemon, olive oil and 2 cloves of garlic. I left it until the paste was made, but not very fine, so that it would remain textured. To taste, I added salt and pepper.
In a large pot I boiled the salt water. When the water started to boil I put the spaghetti without breaking it, for a few minutes, until they came out al dente.
Meanwhile, in a frying pan I hardened 2 cloves of garlic with a little olive oil over which I immediately put the cherry tomatoes cut in half. I mixed them enough to brown a little and then I added the pasta and a few tablespoons of water from which they boiled.
After mixing the pasta for a minute, I added the avocado pesto over and parmesan in abundance.
I put them on a proud plate, pulled them in the face and wished you good luck! I told you, I'm easy to do!
How to serve guacamole sauce
Guacamole is one of the most common sauces that can be served in a variety of ways. Here are some ideas:
- Guacamole sauce on toast with poached egg, boiled or fried
- Guacamole as a garnish for steak
- Dressing for salad
- Garnish for grilled vegetables
- Stuffed for baked potatoes
- Steak sauce.
How to eat guacamole