If my family also wanted pizza ..I wanted to cook something for myself ..with what I had around the house ..I know it's not the right time for the oven, but if necessary :)))
- 250-300 gr pizza / bread dough.
- 2 new potatoes.
- 5 tablespoons corn.
- 2 tablespoons sour cream.
- 50 gr parmesan race.
- 50 gr feta cheese.
- 50 gr cheese.
- 2 slices of melted cheese.
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Salted pie:
To start, clean and wash the potatoes, cut them into thin slices and put them in a pan with a little pepper oil and salt for a few minutes (until lightly browned). Take the dough (already leavened) and spread it directly in the tray with your hands ( round already wallpapered) after which the cream is put, spread well, leaving only a 1 cm board, put the potatoes, corn, feta cheese, cheese, pieces of melted cheese and finally the grated Parmesan cheese, put in the oven for 20 minutes until browns well.
Served hot or cold with a beer and your loved ones, have a craving !!
Salted cheese pie
& # 8211 1 pack of pie sheets (thin sheets) -400 g.
& # 8211 800 g. Telemea cheese + sweet cheese
& # 8211 100 ml. mineral water
Remove the pie sheets from the freezer at least 20 minutes before we get to work.
Pass the sweet cheese through a sieve or grind well with the hand mixer, shave the telemeau. Then mix with eggs, sour cream (if you want to cut more calories, use yogurt or whipped milk) and a little salt, if necessary: P. The composition must be quite fluid. Therefore, if it is too thick, add a little more cream or an egg. Add the semolina and mix well.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C (proper heat). Wallpaper with baking paper a rectangular shape (I used one of approx. 20 x 30cm). I always wet it, and after squeezing it well in my hands, I place it in the tray, taking the perfect shape of the tray). Then grease the sheet with oil and place the pie sheets, 3 at a time, but not before sprinkling them lightly with oil and water (each one separately). Do not stress about the & # 8220claditul & # 8221 sheets, you can fold them and place them as you want to fit well in the tray. I, for example, folded each sheet, almost overlapping. Put a layer of filling over the first layer of sheets and continue in this way, alternating 2, 3 sheets of pie with the cheese composition. The last layer must be sheets.
Then brush lightly with oil on the surface and with a sharp knife cut into as many portions as you want. Beat the egg well with mineral water and sour cream and pour over it. Put in the hot oven for 45-50 minutes. When it cools down, cut following the cuts made previously.
Here you can see the version with sheets, which are only two sheets in a package and the bad ones, which I did as follows: I cut each sheet in half and stretched, lightly but firmly: P, each resulting piece, thus obtaining 4 sheets of pie, obviously much thinner and which & # 8220dressed & # 8221 perfectly tray. So it is possible :))
Here, on the festive table, next to the little but appetizing snails and mushroom eggs:
Turkish pie with salted cheese
Today I remembered a salty cheese pie I had for breakfast in a small hotel in Istanbul, tender and fluffy, only good with a yogurt or a cup of milk, but it works well as a snack at school or at work. I've been thinking about this pie for a long time, but I kept postponing it, I don't know why, but today was her birthday!
I am really fascinated by everything that means confectionery, but also by pastry equally.
I really like working in the kitchen and I don't understand how almost nothing works for some & # 8230 it happens to me too, but quite rarely, but even then I find a solution so as not to give an epic fail. No, I'm not bragging, but if I see something somewhere and I like it, I have to implement it the next day. The word comes the next day, I do them as best I can, within the time limit. And even if I don't have a recipe, the experience and the visual memory help me a lot in what I do and sometimes it seems that I exceed any limit, any expectation.
Stay tuned for the simple list of both ingredients and how to prepare.
Ingredients Turkish pie with salted cheese
- 200-250 ml of milk
- 200 g cream with 25% fat
- 1 cube of 25 g of fresh yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 600 g white flour
- 120 g butter
- 50 ml oil
How to prepare the dough:
Put the yeast with the sugar in a bowl and mix until you get a paste. Add half the amount of warm milk, cover with foil and leave in a warm place to activate the yeast.
In a suitable bowl we put the sifted flour, salt, cream, activated yeast, oil and with the help of a silicone spatula we mix until it becomes inefficient, after which we move to manual kneading or with the help of a food processor. We need to get a fairly soft dough, but non-sticky, elastic, smooth and homogeneous.
Put the dough in a bowl greased with oil and covered with a foil of freshness and leave to rise until it doubles in volume.
1. Bring the right edge over the dough, leaving one third uncovered. Grease with butter and press about a third of the remaining amount.
2. We come with the right side over the one folded before and grease it again with butter and sprinkle another third of the remaining amount.
3. Bring the top over leaving a third uncovered, grease with butter and sprinkle the remaining telemeau.
4. We also put the bottom over the one brought from above. Turn the dough with the last part folded, on a work surface sprinkled with flour and spread the pie evenly with the dimensions of 25/35 cm. Put the pie in the lined tray and leave it to rise covered in a warm place for another half hour.
Grease with beaten egg, sprinkle with sesame seeds and cut with a sharp knife, in the form of a ray from place to place the first 2-3 layers.
Put the tray in the oven at 200 degrees for 15 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 180 degrees and bake for another 20-25 minutes.
We take it out on a grill and let it cool, in case you still have patience. Good job and good appetite!
Salted pie - Recipes
Rarely do I feel like something salty, usually I'm always looking for something sweet, but once a thousand years I find something delicious that fits perfectly with my current desires (and what I have in the fridge) so I decided to do this wonderful Fluffy pie with salted cheese. I know that the dough I bought is much more practical, but as usual, I like to make everything from scratch (plus I don't like to use puff pastry or any kind of dough I bought at all), I found the dough recipe on a Russian gastronomic channel and it's absolutely gorgeous, I warmly recommend you to try it too, with any kind of filling you like.
- 500g flour
- 7g of dry yeast
- half a teaspoon of salt
- 250ml milk
- 50g granulated sugar
- 40g butter (80% fat)
- an egg
- 30ml oil
- 300g Telemea cheese
- 300g sweet cottage cheese (5% fat)
- 2 large eggs
- salt (to taste)
- The first time I prepared dough:
- I mixed the flour with salt and yeast.
- Separately I heated the milk a little and added the sugar, then I mixed it until it melted.
- I added the sweetened milk over the flour, then I added the melted and cooled butter plus an egg.
- I mixed everything with a fork until a homogeneous and sticky dough formed.
- I set aside the fork and began to knead the dough with my hand moistened with oil. I kneaded the dough for approx. 10 min. always moistening my hand with oil until I used all the oil.
- I put the resulting dough in a bowl greased with oil, covered it with cling film and let it rise for an hour (it should triple in volume).
- While the dough is growing, I prepare it cheese filling: I mixed the telemea cheese, given through the large grater, with the sweet cow's cheese, with the eggs and then I adjusted the salt. I set the filling aside and rolled out the dough.
- First, I turned on the oven at 170 degrees C and prepared a tray of about 20x40cm in which I put baking paper.
- I divided the dough into 8 equal parts, each eighth I spread it as thin as I could, I greased with melted butter and cooled half a sheet, then I folded it.
- I put a spoonful of cheese filling on both ends and rolled each end as tight as I could to the middle of the sheet (it's very hard for me to describe, so I hope the video is more useful). If you find it too heavy, you can fold the pies however you like, but keep in mind to spread the dough very well to balance the amount of dough with the filling.
- I placed the pies in the tray, then covered them with cling film and left them for 30 minutes to grow a little.
- I greased each pie with beaten egg well, then put the tray in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
- The pies are served either hot or cold and can be stored at room temperature for 2-3 days or in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
I hope you liked my proposal, and if you have any questions about how to prepare it or the ingredients used for it Fluffy pie with salted cheese, are at your disposal for any questions. Do you like cheese pies? Do you have a favorite cheese pie recipe? You would also like to see other salty snacks reproduced here on the blog or on my channel Youtube ? By the way & # 8230 Don't forget to visit me on my channel Youtube and subscribe so you don't miss future videos.
Until the next sweet recipe, I wish you success in everything you set out to do, a lot of peace and Have fun!
Vegetarian recipes from around the world
Turkish recipe for salted cheese pie. Turkish pita bread for doner kebab Urban Flavors (2) Bread Recipes. Gozleme is a specific Turkish cuisine pie. This recipe was shared with me by a person from Turkey I met. Again a Turkish recipe, which can sit very well on your Easter table.
A pie with good cheese, made in Turkish style. It can be sweet or salty cheese. The recipe for pie with telemea cheese, curd or bellows and leavened dough. Pie sheets: If you find Yufka sheets you need 3 large pieces if not, prepare them, these are my favorite sheets from Dobrogea. Because I had a package with yufka sheets (Turkish pie sheets) in the fridge, I said to share this delicious recipe with you. Today I will write you a recipe for salted cheese pie, which we have.
They are traditionally made with beef or lamb, but you can also fill them with potatoes or cheese. The filling should be lightly salted to taste after frying. Pan Pies
Unwrap the package with pie sheets, then divide the sheets into three parts. During this time with a fork grind the feta cheese (or telemea) and a.
Cheesecake: the tastiest recipes
From the above ingredients knead a dough. Be careful, the amount of flour may vary. For the filling: 500 g lightly salted, juicy telemea. In a bowl prepare the mixture of cheese and eggs, mixing lightly with. Whether we are talking about apple and cinnamon pie, with sweet cheese and raisins, with salted cheese, with pumpkin or meat, the dish has a history of thousands. List of the best 131 recipes, including Salted Cheese Pie, Sweet and Salty Cheese Pie, Sweet and Salty Cheese Pie, Cheese Pie. You have the freedom to pay in installments, you benefit from the promotions of the day, the opening of the package at. Cherds, Dobrogean pies with salted cheese, onions and dill, an old and tasty recipe, less known.
In our country, the salted cheese pie is among the favorite desserts, in any season. I told in the spring, at the invitation of the Raft. Pie with Greek yogurt and salted cheese is a simple, light and tasty recipe. It comes out fluffy, fine, full and prepares very quickly. Romanian pie sheet, stuffed with sweet cheese and cow's milk, decorated with egg. Fluffy pie with salted cheese - VIDEO recipe.
Allow to cool, portion and powder. Salty Cheesecake Recipe: A Tasty Appetizer Tart & # 8211 One of the hundreds of delicious recipes from Dr.
2. Grate the feta cheese or chop it with a fork and mix it with the cottage cheese. We open the package with pie sheets, take a sheet and spread it on the work table. Sprinkle the cheese on the pie sheet (not too much) and squeeze the sheet, wrinkling it like a fan.
Place the pie sheet so wrinkled at one end of the tray. Proceed in the same way with the rest of the pie sheets.
3. In a bowl put eggs, milk, mineral water, oil and a little salt and beat them with wire until smooth.
4. Pour the mixture over the pie in the pan.
5. Bake this pie with salted cheese in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes, until nicely browned.