Mix the flour with the salt, soft butter and egg, knead and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Spread the dough and put it in a heat-resistant bowl greased with butter, cover the walls of the bowl and prick it with a fork. Bake for 10 minutes, then leave to cool slightly.
Mix the grated Telemea cheese with the eggs, the grated cheese and the chopped leeks / green onions. Place over the dough, and place the tomatoes cut in two or whole on top. Sprinkle a few more slices of onion / leek and bake for another 35 minutes.
Serve cold or hot.
Ingredients sweet or savory tart dough
- 250 grams of regular wheat flour (type 650)
- 125 grams of butter with 82% fat
- 1 good salt powder
- 1 egg or 2 egg yolks or 1 egg yolk + a few tablespoons of very cold water or just very cold water
- for the sweet version, 50-125 grams of sugar (powder or fine sugar) and necessarily vanilla (vanilla seeds, extract, vanilla sugar, what do you have)
Preparation Tart dough, sweet or salty
1. Carefully weigh the ingredients, cut the butter into pieces. If you choose to use egg (or yolk) the difference from the dough made only with cold water will be only its yellowish color. The flour is sifted to be more aerated and the sugar (if used) can be powder or fine-grained cough.
2. Ideally, the dough should be worked on the robot. This way we will avoid melting the butter and we will have the guarantee of obtaining a successful dough. Put all the dry ingredients and butter in the bowl of the robot. If we do not have the opportunity to work it this way, put the same ingredients in a bowl.
3. Incorporate the butter into the flour, preferably with the robot's pulse function. We process the robot until we obtain a granular consistency, as seen below. We do not insist, this consistency is exactly what we need. If we don't have a robot, we can crush the butter in the flour with a fork. Alternatively, we can cut it with a knife, until we get the same appearance with grains of size from the grain of sand to that of peas.
4. Add the whole egg or yolk or 3 tablespoons of very cold water. Incorporate quickly into dry ingredients.
5. Gradually add 1 tablespoon of cold water until the dough comes together (see image below). Even if you put 1 whole egg, sometimes you need to add water. It is important not to put large amounts of liquid because we do not aim in any way to get a wet dough. Once the dough gathers together, we no longer knead / work it with the robot.
6. Once well bound, the tender dough is wrapped in a food foil / plastic bag. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Rolling out the dough and fitting it into shape
7. The dough rested in the refrigerator will be spread with the rolling pin on the work surface sprinkled with flour, in a sheet with a thickness of 0.6-0.8 mm. If it is too hard and we can't stretch it, let the dough rest at room temperature for about 15-20 minutes. To spread the dough, press with the rolling pin on top of it, forming aligned indentations, side by side. Then do the same, forming the same type of depressions, perpendicular to the first. Continue in the same way until the dough starts to thin, only then start rolling the rolling pin over the dough.
8. Once the sheet is spread, prepare the tart form in which the dough will be baked. I, for this amount of dough, use a round shape, with wavy walls and a diameter of 24-26 cm. Grease the form with solid butter. Roll the dough on a rolling pin and transfer over the form. Lift the dough with the rolling pin and unroll it, letting it fall into place. The process of transferring the dough with the help of the rolling pin was shown in the video from the cake "Sleeping Beauty" (click on the link). The procedure appears in the video at minute 4:35.
9. Lightly press the dough with your fingers so that it molds to the shape. Then, the dough that goes beyond the edges of the form is cut with a knife. Biscuits, cookies, etc. can be made from this dough.
10. To prevent uneven growth of the dough when baking, pierce the dough from place to place with a fork, then shape into the refrigerator for 1/4 & # 8211 1/2 hour.
11. There are recipes that involve baking the dough with the filling. But, if we want a really crunchy tart crust, which will not absorb too much of the moisture of the filling, we will bake the crust without filling (blind-baking). In this case we will shape a sheet of clean baking paper. We will fill the form with something to press the dough, not allowing it to rise during baking. That "something" can be special weights for pastries or rice grains, beans, etc., which you can keep and reuse indefinitely for this purpose.
12. Bake the tart dough with the weights for 15 minutes, then remove the baking paper with the weights and bake until it becomes a nice golden. After that, it can be filled with a filling to taste (chocolate ganache, lemon curd, salted caramel and nuts, etc.). A successful tart can be a very popular dessert (or appetizer, if salty).
Below, you have a gallery with some delicious recipes to use this tart dough. I invite you to study them and put them into practice, they will certainly not disappoint you.
Peasant tart with polenta, cheese, sour cream and greens
The culinary recipe is the second in the series „# gatestealtfel & # 8221 with Arpis, meant to bring you unique ideas that will inspire you in the preparation of new culinary recipes with Arpis products and to delight your senses.
• 300 g Malay Arpis
• 300 g telemea cheese
• 200 g of bellows cheese
• 200 ml sour cream
• 4 eggs
• 1 bunch of green onions
• 1 bunch of parsley
• 1 green dill tie
• a small cube of butter to wave the tray
• salt and pepper.
Method of preparation:
Before preparing the polenta, prepare the composition for peasant tart. Mix the grated telemeau with grated bellows cheese, sour cream, the 3 eggs and finely chopped greens. Season with salt and pepper and set the composition aside.
Then, prepare the polenta with Arpis malai as follows: boil water with a little salt, add Arpis malai in the rain and stir continuously so that no lumps form and so that the polenta does not stick to the pot.
After you have the composition and the polenta ready, grease a ceramic heat-resistant tray with a little butter and put a layer of polenta, a layer of composition, a layer of polenta, a layer of composition. Finish with a layer of polenta. Beat an egg and grease peasant tart, then bake it on the right heat in the preheated oven. Serve hot or cold, depending on your preferences.
Arpis Tip: Try adding cornmeal to the bread and salads you make, for extra flavor.
Peasant tart with peppers
Peasant tart with peppers from: flour, butter, eggs, sour cream, peppers, ribs, salt, pepper.
- 200 g flour
- 150 g butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 300 g smoked ribs
- 2 red bell peppers
- 3 eggs
- 150 g cream
- salt and pepper
Method of preparation:
Mix 200 g of flour with 150 g of butter and 2 tablespoons of water and knead until a dough is formed. Spread a sheet larger than the tart shape. Line the tart pan with butter and place the dough.
Cut 300 g of smoked ribs and 2 red bell peppers into slices, harden and add over the dough in the pan. Beat 3 eggs with 150 g of cream, salt and pepper, add to the pan over the rest of the composition, cut off the excess dough from the edge of the pan and bake in the pan for 30-35 minutes.
When the tart cools, slice it and serve it with a hot sauce.
Autumn vegetable tart
Autumn vegetable tart
- 1 liter of milk
- 30 gr. butter
- 50 gr. flour
- 50 gr. CHEESE
- 100 gr. Arnos small squares
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp
- salt and pepper
- 1 larger bouquet of cauliflower
- 50 gr. Cherry tomatoes
- 50 gr. green peas
- 1 red onion
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 50 gr. olive
- 1/2 green link
- 1 strand of fresh thyme
We also need:
Preparation: Tart with autumn vegetables
We prepare a tray with a size of 30/40 cm. or two smaller than 15/20 cm.
Peasant tart - Recipes
I think you've noticed by now that I'm a fan of coffee flavor. That doesn't mean I'm a big coffee drinker either! But I like to eat creams and cakes that contain coffee. I already have a few recipes on the site, but today I decided to give you another dukan recipe in which I used coffee.
I hope you like it as much as I do!
Cruise Phase (PL, PP), Consolidation, Definitive Stabilization
Nutritional scale - starting Wednesday
-6 lg oat bran (ground)
- 2 lg defatted cheese (or more if applicable)
Ingredients for coffee cream:
- 4 lg sweetener (to taste)
- coffee essence for extra flavor (optional)
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. The resulting mixture must be neither too hard nor too soft so that it can be spread with a spoon on the walls of the tray. Depending on the consistency, you can also add cheese to the composition. The tray used must not be very large (if it is round to have a diameter depending on 20 cm, maximum 22) and it would be preferable to be made of silicone or with removable walls.
Bake the crust in the oven heated to 180 C for about 20-25 minutes.
For the cream, mix the yolks with the starch and sweetener, then gradually add skim milk and coffee. Put on the fire and simmer, stirring constantly with a whisk. Keep it on the fire until it starts to boil and starts to thicken a little.
Meanwhile, hydrate the gelatin.
Take the cream off the heat and add the hydrated gelatin sheets (drained of water). Homogenize the composition. Set aside for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Then pour the cream over the previously prepared crust and let it cool for a few hours.
So we can also eat tasty desserts on the dukan diet.
Salted tart with vegetables
You need: 500g plain tender dough, 1 red bell pepper, 1 bunch of green onions, 1 bunch of parsley, 200g grated cheese, 3 eggs, 100g liquid cooking cream, a little salt, pepper and 8-9 small tart shapes with a diameter of 10cm .
Method of preparation:
1. Allow the dough to thaw well at room temperature.
Spread it with the twister until it reaches 3mm thickness. Place it in the forms, press well with your fingers on the edge. Prick the dough with a fork from place to place to bake better.
2. Preheat the oven and bake the dough, without filling, for 10 minutes at 180 ° C (moderate temperature).
3. Beat the eggs, mix them with the cream, cheese and the rest of the finely chopped ingredients.
4. Pour the composition into shapes.
5. Put back in the oven. Bake at the right heat for 30 - 35 minutes. The tart is baked when the dough on the edge takes on a darker color.
Serve hot or cold as an appetizer or main course with a salad.
Pan-fried mutton fillets, peasant recipe, simple
Pan-fried mutton fillets, peasant recipe, simple. I hope it doesn't scare my recipe but with my hand on my heart, I tell you it is good RAU and in addition, it is made from few ingredients & # 128512 Yes, yes, hard to believe but it is a delicacy.
This Saturday I went to the country and in addition to the mutton pastrami, I also made the fuduloj pan-fried with onions. It sounds weird to some, but I assure you it's delicious.
Ham, egg and cottage cheese tart
Certainly many mothers have difficulties when they want to teach their child to eat well at breakfast, especially the most important foods, eggs and cheese, full of calcium and protein. We offer you a tart idea that looks so good and appetizing that you will surely convince the little one to indulge it with lust.
Yesterday I had a new success with a delicious tart, which is ideal in the mornings when you are tired of the same breakfast - cereals with milk or scrambled eggs -. So I took advantage of the fact that I received from the country, from my grandfather a huge piece of homemade, made like in Moldova and I invented a tart, as easy to make as it is tasty:
Wallpaper a tray or a yena bowl with a little oil and breadcrumbs. Put the first layer of cottage cheese, then the ham. Add beaten eggs and put the last layer of cottage cheese. Over this last layer put spices: oregano, paprika, pepper, curry and whatever else you like. I put strips of bell peppers and baked peppers as ornaments.
Peasant pie with chicken
A pie reminiscent of traditional & quotsheperd & # 39s pie & quot, but made with chicken. It doesn't look like a real pie, but it's tasty and filling.
Prepare the chicken:
Saute the pieces of meat with onion and garlic, in hot oil, over medium heat, for 10 minutes, until golden brown.
Season with salt and pepper and add the pasta sauce, wine, capers and oregano. Reduce heat to low and let cook together for 40 minutes, until sauce thickens. Add the sliced mushrooms and let them simmer for another 5 minutes.
Transfer the meat mixture to a bowl.
Prepare the mashed potatoes:
Boil the potatoes in salted water until soft. Sprinkle with butter, adding a little salt and pepper.
Mix the peas and parsley with the meat sauce. Put everything in a heat-resistant glass bowl. Spread a layer of mashed potatoes on top and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Put everything in the oven for 30 minutes.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.