I wanted to try the eggplant-cumin combination, inspired by oriental recipes. The beautifully colored peppers caught my eye, and the balsamic vinegar balanced the flavors. Cumin helps digestion and prevents heartburn.
I will definitely use eggplant cumin !!!!
- 500 gr eggplant - from the freezer
- 100 ml of sunflower oil
- 1/2 ardei kapia
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 2 green onions-tails
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon powdered cumin
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Himalayan pink salt
- bread for serving
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Eggplant salad with peppers and cumin:
- The eggplants are left to thaw at room temperature. I put them in ready-made bags.
- Wash the vegetables.
- Mix the eggplant with salt and oil - which is added gradually - until it is incorporated.
- Finely chop the green onion stalks and garlic and add to the eggplant.
- Cut the peppers into cubes.
- Mix the peppers with the rest of the salad.
- Incorporate into the salad, cumin powder and balsamic vinegar.
- Serve eggplant salad on slices of your favorite bread.
Good appetite !!!!
Using less oil, the salad is not so caloric.
Chop the eggplant, do not mix with the blender. If you use a blender, the seeds will break and the salad will be bitter.
Eggplant salad with peppers and mushrooms
Bake the eggplant. We clean them while they are hot (left to peel for a long time) and let them drain.
Bake the peppers and clean them of the skin, back and seeds. Allow to cool and finely chop.
In a saucepan melt the butter and put the finely chopped onion with two tablespoons of water. Let it soften and add the drained and chopped mushrooms.
Leave until all the liquid has evaporated and remove from the heat.
We make mayonnaise from an egg. a little salt and 200 ml of oil. I'll make it in seconds with the blender. You can prepare it according to the usual method.
Put two of the eggplants in a bowl and mix well with 50 ml of oil. Add the other eggplant that you chop with the eggplant knife (I also like to feel the seeds in the salad), the peppers and the well-cooled mushrooms, together with the mayonnaise and mix lightly. Season to taste with salt and pepper, add a little garlic powder and let cool slightly.
Serve with fresh bread and tomatoes.
7. Salad with eggplant, chicken, cabbage and sesame sauce
- chicken breast 1
- salt - to taste
- 1 eggplant
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Gras red bell peppers
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- ¼ cabbage head
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 var
- 3-4 tablespoons of water
- ground black pepper - to taste.
Cook the breast in salted water until tender. Cut eggplant into slices, sprinkle with salt and leave for 20 minutes. Then rinse them and gently squeeze liquid from them.
Heat a frying pan 2 tablespoons oil and fry the eggplant slices a little on both sides. Put them in the pan, put parchment, and bake at 180 ° C for about 15-20 minutes until soft.
Cut into small cubes cooled eggplant, breast and pepper. lightly fry the walnuts and cut the cabbage.
In a blender, mix sesame, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons butter, water, salt and pepper to a uniform consistency. Put the chicken, vegetables and nuts in a bowl and pour the sesame sauce.
10 interesting fresh salad →
During the holidays I gained two kilograms and now I am looking for recipes to help me lose them as soon as possible. I've never been a fan of drastic diets, even after sports I don't give a damn (shame on me!), So I try to reduce the calories I normally consume a little and this usually works.
The recipe is easy to prepare, don't be afraid of the long list of ingredients, most of them are spices that you definitely have in the kitchen, especially if you like Indian food.
Eggplant with tomatoes & # 8211 miss summer
In order not to wake up like the cricket in the fable, that is, full of talent but with an empty pantry, in the summer we baked a few (tens) kilograms of eggplant. Some ended up in the zacusca, others in the freezer. I was lucky enough to find sweet, tasty eggplants. From time to time, a bag of eggplant (350-400 grams) leaves the freezer and is allowed to thaw. Then chop the eggplant, not very small. To this amount of eggplant I put a teaspoon of finely chopped onion (with a knife, not a blender), very little salt, pepper, three or four tablespoons of cold-pressed sunflower oil. Mix well. Snack ready. Sometimes I put the baked peppers next to it (also from the freezer), other times I chop the peppers and mix them with the eggplant. Sometimes I just put a few cherry tomatoes next to it. And black bread. Or slippers. Simple. Both for today. Stay healthy.
You might also like
Now I take a bag of eggplant out of the freezer: D
(and yes, this year the eggplants were very good and sweet)
You made me craving. However, since I ate at a Lebanese restaurant, baba ghanoush & # 8211 has radically changed my conception of the taste of eggplant salad. Somehow tahini paste, lemon, olive oil and garlic combine better with the taste of baked vanilla.
You tried to add, to the eggplant salad, 2 slightly boiled or baked and peeled gogonele (the gogonele should not be pickled). That's what my dear does, and they're delicious. It's a late fall recipe.
Leave an answer Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Find out how your comment data is processed.
Fried eggplant salad with pepper and garlic dressing (for winter)!
This preserve is extraordinary: delicious, fragrant and slightly spicy. Although it takes a long time to prepare, it's worth a try!
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Wash the eggplants and remove the ends. Cut them into 5 mm thick slices.
2. Put them in a deep bowl and sprinkle with salt. Mix them and let them "rest" for 60 minutes.
3. Drain the liquid released from the eggplants, then dry them with paper towels (so as not to splash during frying).
4.Put the eggplant slices in a deep bowl. Pour 200 ml of oil over them and mix them with 2 spatulas. Let them "rest" for another 60 minutes, stirring regularly (several times).
5. In the meantime prepare the dressing: peel the sweet peppers from the stalks and seeds. Cut them into pieces.
6. Peel the garlic and cut it into pieces.
7. Remove the hot pepper stalk and cut it into slices (with seeds).
8. Pass the sweet peppers, hot peppers and garlic through the meat grinder (you can grind them with a blender). Transfer to a bowl.
9. Fry the eggplant on a dry pan: over high heat, on both sides, until lightly browned. Before putting them on the pan, mix them with a spatula so that the oil is evenly spread on their surface.
10.When you have 2-3 servings of fried eggplant left, put the chopped vegetables on the fire. Add sugar, 200 ml of oil and bay leaves (at the end do not forget to remove them - they are not added to jars).
11. Boil the dressing. At the end, add the vinegar to it and bring it to the boil again.
12. Transfer the eggplant slices to the sterilized jars, placing them in layers and alternating them with the pepper and garlic dressing.
13. Cover the jars with sterilized lids, without closing them tightly. Put them in a tall saucepan, lining the bottom with baking paper beforehand. Pour hot water (50-60 ° C) into the pan so that it is ¾ from the height of the jars.
14. Sterilize future cans for 20-30 minutes from the moment the water boils, on low heat.
15. Remove them from the water and close them tightly.
16. Turn the lids down and cover them with a warm blanket until they cool completely.
17. Put them in the storage place. Eggplant salad with pepper and garlic dressing will be ready in 1-2 months.
I prepared a recipe with Razvan capia pepper salad, like you've never seen before!
Whether you are vegan or fasting for Easter, we are here to support your choice with a delicious recipe, full of goodness, so that you have the energy to continue with good days!
Here, at our place, at Idicel Pădure, the whole team holds the Easter Lent. We gather at the table every week at lunchtime, talk, plan and enjoy what we have, as a family.
Zacusca, capsicum salad, eggplant salad, but also jams and hazelnut cream are not missing from our meals. They are very good spread on hot bread, but they are just as good in other recipes, fasting, tasty and with natural ingredients.
Eggplant salad with peppers and cumin - Recipes
Ordinary eggplant salad. Who doesn't know her. With onions or garlic, with eggs or fasting, everyone likes it. Until now, I used to make it with mayonnaise, a chore for me, but my mother reminded me that you can put an egg yolk and then the oil in turn and mix it with the mixer. So we need:
N e c e s a r e:
3-4 eggplants that we bake, clean and then chop
1 small red onion or if it is bigger only half, also chopped
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 egg yolk
P r e p a r a r e:
I thoroughly mixed the eggplant, onion, salt, lemon juice and egg yolk. Then I added one by one the oil, about 150-200 ml (depending on the size of the eggplant), until they became pearly on the surface. This is obviously the simplified version, without mayonnaise. Careful! Eggplants are NOT left exposed to light and must NOT come into contact with metals because they oxidize and darken, losing the "white" appearance we want to get.
Eggplant salad with tomatoes and peppers (for winter)!
1. Remove the ends of the eggplants and cut them into slices about 1 cm thick.
2. Peel the sweet peppers from the stalks and seeds. Cut them into thick strips.
3.Cut the hot peppers into thick slices (with seeds).
4. Remove the tomato stalks. Cut half of them into rounds (1 kg), and the other - into random pieces (1 kg). Pass the diced tomatoes through a juicer (or pass them through a blender and pass them through a small sieve).
5. Chop the dill, coriander and garlic. Stir them.
6. Fry the eggplant circles and pepper strips in oil: over high heat, on both sides, until lightly browned. Transfer them to plates lined with paper towels to remove excess oil.
7.Put 5-6 black peppercorns, a bay leaf, 2-3 slices of hot pepper and 2 tablespoons of greens mixed with garlic in each sterilized jar (with a volume of 800 ml).
8. Then add the tomato slices, eggplant circles and pepper strips, placing them in alternating layers. After arranging one layer of each vegetable, add 1-2 tablespoons of greens combined with garlic.
9. Fill the jars with tomato juice. Add a teaspoon of salt to each of them. Cover them with sterilized lids, without sealing them.
10.Put the future cans in a tall saucepan, lining the bottom with a clean cloth. Pour cold water into it so that it covers 2/3 of the height of the jars.
11. Put the pot on low heat. Sterilize the cans for 30 minutes from the moment the water boils.
12. Take them out of the water. Add the sugar and vinegar to them, then close them tightly.
13.Turn them down with the lids down and cover them with a warm blanket until they cool completely.
Ingredient: 2 medium eggplants, 2 capsicums, 2 large tomatoes, 2 large onions, salt, 3 cloves garlic, pepper, basil, parsley, 100 ml oil
Preparation: clean the eggplant and cut into larger cubes. Sprinkle with salt and leave for 20 minutes, then put in a strainer and wash under running cold water. Heat the oil in a saucepan and put the chopped onion. When it has softened, add the diced peppers and cook together for 4-5 minutes. Add the peeled and diced tomatoes, then the well drained eggplant. Put dried or fresh basil, chopped garlic and a glass of water and simmer covered for 20-25 minutes on low heat. Season with salt and pepper and season with chopped parsley. Serve hot or cold.
How to make the best eggplant zacusca.
We recommend you try this eggplant recipe as well
Learn to do eggplant in the oven or stuffed eggplant. More eggplant recipes for your family!