A main course on fasting days or an ideal garnish, both hot and cold! Thanks Miti for the spices! ;)
- pleurotus fungi approx. 500 g,
- pumpkin 2 pieces,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil,
- 5 Senses spices from Kotany (sea salt, curry, lemon flavor, mango, black cumin, chili, clover and ginger),
- garlic 3-4 puppies.
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
PREPARATION RECIPE Pleurotus and fried pumpkin, flavored with garlic (MULTICOOKER):
Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into strips and season with Kotany spices. Put the oil in the Philips Multicooker bowl, connect it to the power supply, then press the MENU button, select the FRY program, press COOKING TIME and select 20 minutes, then press the START button. After the oil has heated up, add the mixture of mushrooms and zucchini, frying with the lid raised until the end of the program, stirring occasionally. After the program is completed, add the crushed garlic, mix and leave in the KEEP WARM state, approx. 5 minutes. After completion, disconnect the appliance from the power supply. Good luck and good luck!
Top 5 tasty and diet puddings that will delight everyone!
Team Bucătarul.eu offers you 5 tasty pudding recipes that are great for any part of the day. Puddings are dietary and low in calories, but they are quite filling, delicious and appetizing. These light dishes will make your day more beautiful. Prepare an original pudding every day and enjoy your family with selected dishes!
-3 tablespoons of natural yogurt
-75 g of low-fat cheese
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the zucchini (if it is young, then you do not have to peel it), cut it into thin slices.
2. Put the zucchini in a baking dish.
3. Combine in a bowl: eggs, yogurt, chopped greens, salt and pepper to taste, mix the ingredients.
4. Pour the egg mixture over the pumpkin. Sprinkle the grated cheese on top and bake the pudding in the preheated oven at 190 degrees until ready. Test the toothpicks, the zucchini must be soft.
2. Vegetable pudding
-2 tablespoons olive oil
-ground ground pepper and dried herbs to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Everything is fast and very simple! Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Cut eggplant and tomatoes into thin slices.
3. Cut the garlic into large pieces.
4. Cut the cheese into thin slices.
5. Place the stacked vegetables in a baking dish, alternating eggplant, tomatoes and cheese.
6. Place the garlic chaotically, sprinkle the vegetables with olive oil and sprinkle with pepper and dried herbs.
7. Bake the pudding for 20 minutes.
8. The special aroma will arouse everyone's appetite. Sprinkle the pudding before serving with basil or parsley.
3. Dietary pudding from chicken, mushrooms and cheese
-30 g of grated cheese with low fat content
-salt and black pepper to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Boil the chicken fillet as usual.
3. Cut the ingredients into small pieces.
4. Beat the egg with the egg whites and add the salt.
5. Mix the yogurt with salt and pepper.
6. Combine all ingredients, put them in a baking tin or smaller molds and bake the pudding for 30-40 minutes until ready.
7. Sprinkle the pudding with grated cheese, then put it in the oven for a few more minutes.
4. Cabbage pudding with meat
-400 g of minced meat from chicken fillets
- olive oil for frying
-salt and ground black pepper to taste
INGREDIENTS FOR SAUCE
-6 tablespoons of natural yogurt
-3 tablespoons wholemeal flour
-50 g of low-fat cheese
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Cut the cabbage and rub it. Chop the onion, grate the carrot and cheese. Fry the onion, carrot and minced meat and mix the ingredients with the cabbage.
2. Prepare the sauce.
3. Beat the yogurt, eggs, flour and salt until you get a homogeneous mass.
4. Pour the sauce into the bowl with the cabbage and meat and stir.
5. Place the resulting mass in the oiled multicooker bowl and sprinkle the cheese on top.
6. Cook the pudding in the & # 8220cooking & # 8221 program for 50 minutes. After the signal, let the pudding sit on the & # 8220heating & # 8221 program for 15 minutes.
7. The pudding is very tasty and juicy.
5. The tastiest vegetable pudding
-50 g of low-fat cheese
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Boil cauliflower in salted water. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the cheese. Mix in the ingredients, add the chopped egg and cream and season with salt and pepper.
2. Shape the cauliflower and pour the mixture of cream, cheese and tomatoes on top. Bake the pudding in the preheated oven at 150 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
My favorite recipe for marinated eggplant with mushroom-flavored peppers. A delicious snack for the frosty winter days!
Eggplants prepared according to this recipe can be eaten on the same day or kept for the winter. The snack is very appetizing and colorful. The combination of eggplant, hot peppers, garlic and greens, abounds in flavors and has a very special taste. Eggplants prepared according to this recipe can be served with meat dishes or as an appetizer. Do not hesitate and prepare these marinated eggplant with mushroom taste!
Recipe no.1 & # 8211 Eggplant marinated with garlic
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the eggplants and cut them into slices 1.5-2 cm thick. Cut each slice into 4 parts.
2. Put the eggplant pieces in a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of salt and water. Leave the eggplant in salted water for 40-60 minutes to get the bitter taste out of the eggplant. By the way, thanks to this trick the eggplants will not absorb too much oil while frying.
3. Pour water into a saucepan, add salt and boil the water. Pour the vinegar into the water and let the marinade boil. Rinse the eggplant in water to remove excess salt and place in boiling marinade. Boil the eggplant for 3-4 minutes. Remove all the eggplant pieces from the marinade and let all the liquid drain.
4. Put drained eggplants in a cauldron with hot oil. Fry the eggplant for 3 minutes. At the end, add the crushed garlic and finely chopped hot pepper to the eggplant. Continue to fry the eggplant for another minute.
5. Put the hot eggplant in sterilized jars. The jars must be closed, turned upside down, covered with a thick blanket and allowed to cool.
6. Mushroom-flavored eggplants can be served immediately after cooling. The eggplant snack is kept in the refrigerator in closed jars for 1-2 weeks. For winter, the jars must be closed with a metal lid.
Recipe no.2 & # 8211 Multicooker mushroom flavored eggplant with peppers and greens
& # 8211 1 teaspoon of vinegar essence
& # 8211 a few allspice berries
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Pour water into the multicooker, add salt, allspice, cloves and bay leaves. Select the "Steam" option on the panel. As soon as the water starts to boil, add the essence of vinegar and put the eggplant pieces. Boil the eggplant for 5 minutes.
2. Put the eggplants in a strainer and leave them for an hour, to drain all the excess liquid.
3. Eggplants with finely chopped hot pepper, crushed garlic and finely chopped greens should be mixed and left to blend for 30 minutes.
4. Pour the vegetable oil into the multicooker cup. Heat the oil and add the vegetables. Set the "Low Slow Cook" option for 10-15 minutes. Eggplants should be immediately placed in sterilized jars and closed with lids. Cover the jars with a thick blanket and allow to cool.
The process of preparing caviar includes cutting the vegetables, which are then subjected to a heat treatment. Different recipes involve the addition of garlic, onions, carrots, tomatoes, spices and seasonings. Use the slow oven or the oven to speed up the process of cooking the pumpkin caviar.
Simple and tasty caviar
A simple recipe for winter squash caviar includes the following sequence of actions:
- At 0.8 kg of carrots and onions you need to cut, then put in a hot pan, adding oil and salt.
- 1.5 kg of pumpkin and 1.5 kg of tomatoes are cut into large pieces and then passed through a meat grinder. Similarly, do with frying vegetables.
- In the mixture, add sugar, salt, a few black corn, then put the stew on low heat.
- Stir the eggs for 2 hours, after which it is possible to fill the prepared containers.
The simplest preparations of pumpkin, carrots and garlic can be prepared quickly using the following recipe:
- Squashes in the amount of 3 kg peeled, then cut into small pieces.
- Cut the white onion (1 kg) into four pieces, then cut into small pieces. A similar amount of carrots should be grated.
- The oil is poured into a deep container, then the prepared pumpkin is soaked in it. When the vegetables are soaked, they are placed in a bowl for half an hour.
- During this time, the onion is fried in a pot, which is moved to the pumpkin. The carrots are fried in the same way.
- The resulting mass is moved through a meat grinder, then moved back into the container. The mixture should be boiled, then poured in half an hour. Stir in the spawn periodically.
- In the last step, add 8 cloves of garlic, which must first be cut or crushed. For taste, you need to add tomato paste, salt and sugar.
This simple squash caviar recipe allows you to get a ready-to-use or rolled dish in jars in 50 minutes:
- On the half-liter jar you need a large zucchini, which is cleaned of seeds and peel, then rubbed with a fine grater.
- The resulting mass is boiled for half an hour on low heat, stirring occasionally. The resulting water must be drained.
- A large carrot is rubbed on a grater, then fried in a pan for 5 minutes.
- To the carrots add crushed garlic, 1 tbsp. l. ketchup, salt and pepper. Stir to fry for another two minutes.
- Carrots are added to a saucepan with the pumpkin, the vegetable mixture is stirred and boiled for 15 minutes.
The method of preparation for the recipe & quotKrasnodar & quot allows you to get delicious caviar, which is stored for a long time. It can be prepared with the observance of a certain technology:
- Squash in the amount of 2 kg, rubbed on a medium grater. If the vegetable mass allocates the juice, then it must be drained.
To get bakery products with an unusual spicy taste, you need to follow the following recipe for delicious squash caviar:
- 0, 2 kg of carrots need to grill on a fine grater. 0.2 kg of white onions cut into small pieces. The resulting mixture is spread in a saucepan, add vegetable oil and pour over low heat.
- On a coarse grater, rub with 0, 3 kg of pumpkin and put them in a saucepan.
- After 20 minutes, add the spices to the bowl (2 teaspoons paprika, 1/3 teaspoon dried ginger and cardamom, two bay leaves). You also need to salt the bowl, add sugar, water.
- Melt the eggs for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Then the vegetables should cool, remove the bay leaf and cut them in a blender.
- The resulting mass is again put on fire and poured into water, which is formed during extinguishing.
- The finished dish is rotated in jars or served in the main dish.
Caviar with parsley
Parsley dishes have a special flavor. You can cook according to a simple squash caviar recipe:
- Squashes in the amount of 1 kg are cut into cubes.
- 0.1 kg of onion is finely chopped, then fried in a pan until transparent.
- 0.1 kg of carrots are grated. 10 g of parsley root should be finely chopped, then add the tomato paste.
- The vegetables are mixed, add sugar, salt, pepper. The feline is cooked on low heat until the vegetables are soft.
- Winter coconut caviar is rolled in sterilized jars.
When you add spices, you can get a sharp taste:
- A bitter pepper is cleaned of seeds and finely cut into thin strips. Two small carrots should be rubbed with a coarse grater. 0, 5 kg of zucchini cut into thin rings. Finely chop the onion and three cloves of garlic.
Caviar in a multivariate
Cooking squash caviar in a multi-stove can significantly save time and effort on homemade dishes:
- Squashes in the amount of 1 kg and three peppers are removed from the seeds and cut into cubes.
- Separately, cut two carrots and two onions.
- In a multicooker pour vegetable oil, then spread the prepared vegetables, add salt, ground pepper, dill.
- In the slow cooker, activate the & quotCleaning & quot mode for one hour.
The tasty squash caviar according to the Georgian recipe is prepared from unusual ingredients. For its preparation you will need to use multicookers:
- A carrot is grated to form large chips. Three onions cut into small rings.
- These components are placed in a slow cooker and set to "Bake" mode for one hour.
- Zucchini cut into pieces and add after 15 minutes in a slow cooker.
The unusual taste and simple preparations of squash caviar for winter are obtained by adding apples to caviar:
- Zucchini in the amount of 1 kg are cut into cubes, if necessary, remove the peel and seeds.
- The chopped vegetables are placed in a pan and fried, then taken out in a meat grinder. Similarly, do with onions. For caviar enough 2 onions.
- Three carrots and three large apples are peeled. The apples are cut into 4 pieces, then you need to remove the seed boxes. Carrots and apples also scroll through the meat grinder.
Caviar in the oven
Another way to cook caviar is to bake vegetables in the oven:
- The vegetables are prepared for caviar: you need to peel 3 pumpkins, 4 carrots, 3 bell peppers, 3 onions, 1 head of garlic. In addition, 7 tomatoes were needed for the purchase.
- Carrots and squash rubbed on a fine grater. The remaining components are finely chopped.
- All vegetables are placed in a cast iron container, add salt and butter, then mix.
Five delicious new eggplant recipes!
If you do not like eggplant, then today's recipes will change your attitude towards this vegetable. Here are 5 wonderful and original ideas!
1. Eggplant with minced meat prepared in a multicooker
The steam-prepared winds are particularly fine, and the pulp remains light in color.
-200 gr of minced chicken meat (breast and leg 1: 1)
-10 gr + 10 gr soy sauce
-5 gr of sesame or vegetable oil.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Remove the green tail of the eggplant, cut it in half lengthwise.
2.Put each half of the eggplant between 2 Chinese chopsticks, make 3 incisions, but not until the end, and separate the piece. This way you get several pieces of eggplant of 3 incisions each.
3. Sprinkle the eggplant with salt, pour water and leave for 15 minutes.
4. Chop the green onion, divide it into 2 halves and chop one half with a knife.
5. Add the chopped onion to the meat dish, then add the garlic given through the press and 10 g of soy sauce. Stir.
6. Remove the eggplants from the water and dry them lightly with a kitchen towel. Then fill them with the prepared mince.
7. Place the eggplants in the multicooker steamer and cook for 20 minutes.
8. Arrange the eggplants on a plate, sprinkle them with soup from their preparation and sprinkle them with thin slices of hot pepper, green onions and coriander.
9. Mix the soy sauce with sesame or vegetable oil and sprinkle the eggplant.
The dish can be served hot, but it is much tastier cold, after sitting in the fridge for a few hours.
2. Stuffed eggplants
A very tasty, filling and flavorful preparation, which can be served as such without garnish.
-250 gr of minced beef
-100 gr of red bell pepper
-20 gr of hot peppers - optional
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Wash and dry the eggplant. Roll over each one, pressing, but very carefully, so that the vegetables do not crack. As a result, eggplants do not need to be baked preventively, so save time. Secondly, the eggplants processed in this way maintain their shape better, and thirdly, they are much softer and more delicate.
2. Place the eggplants flat in the pan or in a baking dish (if you are cooking them in the oven), make an incision lengthwise and open them, obtaining a pocket.
3.Cut the onion, bell pepper, parsley and garlic into very small pieces. Mix them and transfer them to the bowl with minced meat.
4.Add black pepper, paprika, salt and crushed cumin seeds.
5. Mix the mince very well and fill the eggplant.
6. Decorate each eggplant with slices of hot pepper.
7.Prepare the sauce. Cut the tomatoes or 1 large tomato, pour boiling water, and in 10 minutes remove the peel.
8.Put the tomato in the blender jar, add the tomato paste and ½ hot pepper. Add salt, to taste, pour water and strain until you get a homogeneous sauce.
9. Pour the sauce over the eggplant, cover the pan with a lid and simmer for 30 minutes, after boiling.
10. Turn off the flame and leave the eggplant for another 15 minutes under the lid.
Sprinkle the eggplant with fresh parsley and serve with fermented cream or natural yogurt.
3. Eggplant appetizer
A good-looking, spicy, tasty and very appetizing appetizer. No one will realize that you did not use a drop of oil!
-20 gr of oat bran (wheat, rye)
-15 gr of parmesan or hard cheese
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Peel the eggplant and cut each one into 8 parts, but not until the end: the part next to the spine remains whole.
2.Put the eggplants in salted water and leave them for 10-15 minutes.
3.Mix the egg with a pinch of salt and corn flour.
4.Mix the bran with grated Parmesan cheese and sesame seeds.
5. Remove the eggplants from the water and squeeze them well, then dry them with a paper towel.
6. Grease the eggplant with egg mixture so that each slice is covered with a thin layer of composition.
7. Then pass them through the mixture of bran, distributing it evenly.
8. Place the eggplant on the tray lined with baking paper and unfold the slices until you get a fan.
9. Cover the tray with foil and put it in the preheated oven up to 180 ° С. After 15 minutes, remove the foil and cook the vegetables for another 20 minutes, until golden brown and golden.
Before serving, sprinkle the eggplant with greens and paprika. As a sauce, Greek yogurt fits.
-400 gr of tomatoes for sauce
-250 gr of red bell pepper
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Add the chopped onion to the pan with olive oil, then transfer the bell pepper cut into small pieces and fry the vegetables for 1-2 minutes.
2.Add the garlic given through the press, salt and black pepper.
3. Peel the tomatoes, cut them into small cubes, add them to the pan and simmer the ingredients for 3-5 minutes.
4. Strive to choose vegetables with the same diameter. Cut eggplant, zucchini and tomatoes into thin slices.
5. Transfer the vegetable sauce to the baking tin, then alternate the eggplant, zucchini and tomato slices, forming a spiral.
6. Mix the crushed garlic with olive oil and grease the vegetables with the aromatic oil.
7. Season the food with salt to taste, and add a few sprigs of rosemary and fresh thyme.
8. Cover the form with foil and put it in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 40 minutes.
9. Then remove the foil and rosemary and put the vegetables back in the oven for another 20 minutes.
Vegetables absorb flavor and juice from each other and turn into a very tasty and good-looking dish.
5. Eggplant stuffed with cottage cheese
Eggplants with cheese are delicious both hot and cold.
-90 gr of 5% cow's cheese
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise, keeping the back. Put them in the pan with boiling water and cook for 12-15 minutes.
2. Carefully scoop out the pulp, using a teaspoon, so that the peel remains intact.
3. Chop the eggplant pulp, add the cottage cheese, egg, chopped garlic and chopped greens. Also, add the grated cheese and mix until smooth.
4. Fill the eggplant halves with the composition obtained, place them in the baking tin and sprinkle them with a little more grated cheese.
As you can see from the pumpkin you can cook a bunch of delicious dishes in the slow cooker. Here, for example, the recipe for vegetable pie.
Components required for the test:
Ingredients for preparing the filling:
- eggs & # 8211 2 pcs
- chicken breast & # 8211 2 pcs
- oil & # 8211 45 ml
- dill & # 8211 4 stems
- cream & # 8211 200 gr
- salt to taste.
Preparation and preparation time: 1 hour 35 minutes.
Caloric content: 188.02 kcal.
- Mix flour with salt, add pieces of soft butter and knead until uniform.
- Pour into the water and cook the dough quickly in 3 minutes
- Clean for half an hour in the refrigerator
- During this time, prepare the filling: cut the meat and zucchini into equal cubes
- Grind the onion
- Set the mode & # 8220Fried & # 8221, the timer for half an hour and fry the zucchini, onion, meat in turn
- Each run to pour a tablespoon of oil
- Fry the vegetables for 5 minutes, boil for 7 minutes
- Prepare the filling: pour the eggs into the bowl, put the cream, season with spices. interfere
- Fry the dough, leave it lightly and cover it with the bottom of the kitchen appliance
- Then expand the filling and pour the filling on top
- Cook for 1 hour and 10 minutes in the baking mode.
Baked cannelloni with meat and zucchini in the oven
We do not just add pasta with zucchini, but fry separately in a pan, then pour into a creamy sauce. So, we get the most delicate fillings and we fill the finished tubes.
You will need 4 servings:
- cannelloni pasta & # 8211 20 pcs
- chicken meat & # 8211 300 g
- of peeled garlic & # 8211 1 puppy
- small zucchini & # 8211 2 pieces
- medium egg & # 8211 2 pieces
- egg yolk & # 8211 2 pieces
- natural cream & # 8211 100 ml
- parmesan wheat & # 8211 50 g
- dried basil & # 8211 10 g
- freshly ground black pepper + salt & # 8211 to taste.
Cooking time: 30 minutes. Calories per serving: 300 kcal.
- Boil cannelloni according to the instructions on the box. Throw yourself into a stream and then return to the pan
- Prepare the remaining ingredients: grate the pumpkin on a coarse grater, cut the meat well, cut the garlic clove
- Fry the meat in a large pan over moderate heat until lightly browned. Add the zucchini, garlic and simmer until the liquid evaporates
- Combine the yolks, eggs, cream, Parmesan, basil and broom in a bowl in a fluffy mixture. Add salt, pepper and beat again
- Pour this mixture into a pan with the pumpkin and meat. Cook with constant stirring for 3 minutes, until the sauce thickens slightly
- Fill the cannelloni with the prepared filling, then place them in a pre-lubricated mold with butter
- Spray the pasta with Parmesan cheese and bake for 7 minutes.
From fried pumpkins
This recipe is for those who love garlic. Thanks to him, the dish becomes a pleasant hearth and a pleasant aroma.
- young squash - 4 pieces
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes
- three medium onions and garlic cloves
- a teaspoon of vinegar
- refined vegetable oil - 100 ml
- salt and pepper to taste.
Wash and peel the pumpkin, cut into small cubes. Cut the onion as well. In a thick-walled boiler, put the pumpkin with onion and stew under the lid until the juice is added. Simmer another 5 minutes. Drain the liquid in another bowl, add vegetable oil to the vegetables and fry. Onions should be golden in color. Now return the drained liquid to the pan, cook until thick for about 20-30 minutes. Subsequent actions depend on whether the caviar becomes a hub for the winter or is planned to be served on the table immediately after preparation.
Careful! For winter dishes, all products must be cooked.
For winter harvest, add the diced tomatoes. Simmer another 15 minutes. Add sugar and spices, salt, season with chopped garlic and vinegar. After five minutes of quenching, the eggs should be immediately decomposed into sterilized boxes and wrapped. Turn around and wrap up one day.
If you plan to leave the caviar on the table, let it cool, add all the other ingredients except tomatoes, mix and decorate with chopped tomatoes.
Fresh vegetables used to make caviar contain vitamins and trace elements (phosphorus, potassium, calcium, sulfur, etc.). Under the influence of high temperatures, many useful components are destroyed.
100 g of product from pumpkin and carrots contain about 90 kcal. It contains protein (1 g), fat (7 g) and carbohydrates (7 g), so it is quite nutritious. Due to its low calorie content, it can be included in the menu, even with a diet.
It's important! The presence of potassium in the calf helps to normalize the functioning of the intestine.
Caution should be exercised with caviar with a tendency to form stones in the kidneys and bladder. If you have a stomach ulcer or gastritis, then for cooking you should choose recipes that do not provide tomatoes.
We separate the garlic cloves from the heads. If you are lazy and do not feel like it, do not peel them, but you will have to do it later, when you use them. So I work hard at first and clean them.
We put the garlic cloves in a bowl, I used a kettle.
Pour enough oil over them to cover them and a little over, about two fingers wide. I put more, the difference will be in the intensity of the resulting oil taste.
We put the kettle on the fire. If the oil bubbles too much, take the bowl off the heat, give it a break, resume.
You can use the option of boiling in oil in the oven or sous-vide, or in Thermomix, at a temperature of 120 degrees C for example, for safety. These options save you from guarding the pan.
I kept the mentioned amounts for about an hour on low heat on the stove. You will decide for yourself depending on the quantity and temperature. The idea is for the garlic not to decompose, but to soften.