Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Risotto with green onions:
Green onions are cleaned and washed, then cut into small pieces, including the green part, then soaked in olive oil for 1-2 minutes. Then add the washed rice in more water and leave for a few seconds. Season with salt and pepper, then pour the chicken soup. Boil over low heat until the rice absorbs all the soup.
Recipe for Risotto with vegetables, diversification from 11 months
Recipe for Risotto with vegetables, diversification from 11 months - a recipe that is easy and quick to prepare which is absolutely delicious. Worth a try.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons washed and drained rice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- half is a teaspoon of crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons grated carrot
- 1 tablespoon of small bouquets of broccoli
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Saute very finely chopped onion and crushed garlic in a little olive oil.
- Add two cups of water to the rice, carrot, broccoli and cook until the rice is cooked, and if necessary add more water.
- Towards the end, add the Parmesan cheese and leave it on the fire for a few more minutes.
Recipe for Risotto with vegetables - The rice and vegetables are passed with the help of a potato grinder, or if you prefer you can serve it as such.
[wpurp-searchable-recipe] Recipe for Vegetable Risotto, diversification from 11 months & # 8211 & # 8211 & # 8211 [/ wpurp-searchable-recipe]
Taste of spring in mid-autumn. Risotto with green asparagus
Woe to him who would have slept, but he could not resist the temptation to open his nostrils wide, as many as three mouths at a time, to enjoy the cinnamon lost somewhere outside when the wind blew the pile off the table.
the smell woke him up and the crickets in the sleepy hour woke up because something in his soul with long eyelashes of ice whispered to him that he had to leave.
I was writing more than a decade ago at a time like this, thinking about the cold that was to come.
All I can say now is, "He's coming, the frost ... soon." Until then, however, let's better scare the winter with a spring opinion from the green asparagus risotto and some images from the garden that, at the time I was writing the text above, didn't even exist.
Aromatic risotto with green asparagus
Ingredients for 2 people:
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 bunch of green asparagus
* 1 cup of rice for risotto (round grain rice is best because it has a lot of starch and becomes creamy)
* about 1.5 liters of hot water
* 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese on a small grater
* about 100 ml of prosecco or white wine
1. In a saucepan, dissolve the cube of soup in the 1.5 liters of hot water and keep the container next to you, on the stove.
2.Wash the asparagus and cut the dry or old part of the stems. Keep a sprig of asparagus to decorate each plate and cut the rest into slices
3. Finely chop the onion and garlic
4. In a wok-type pan or pan (it would be best to be non-stick), over low heat, put the olive oil and, after it has warmed up a little, add the onion, garlic and chopped asparagus. Allow to soften, stirring, for about half a minute.
5. When the onion, asparagus and garlic have softened, add the rice and mix everything. Immediately add the glass of prosecco: D. Stir until the rice absorbs the liquid.
6. Now comes the part that requires patience, because the risotto is prepared over low heat, stirring often for the rice to release its starch, adding a generous polish from the soup resulting from the cube.
7.So, keeping the heat low and stirring as often as possible, add two tablespoons of chicken or vegetable soup, then let it absorb.
8.After the rice has absorbed all the liquid, add another polish (or two) of the soup, mix, cover, and so on, until the rice is cooked. All the fun lasts about 30 minutes, more or less, depending on how much rice you cooked.
9. When the rice has boiled, add the grated Parmesan and butter, mix, taste, and season with salt and pepper. If you happen to run out of soup before the rice is completely cooked, you can continue the "operation" without problems, with hot water.
10. The risotto with asparagus can be eaten like this, simply, with a little grated Parmesan cheese on each plate, and with a sprig of asparagus sautéed over a high heat in a tablespoon of olive oil, or you can add salted chicken breast and peppered and then cooked over medium heat in olive oil.
Risotto with asparagus and green onions.
Today is a quiet day, I am preparing a risotto with asparagus and green onions. I really like asparagus, I found it in a market at a reasonable price, I got three connections. I have already prepared two of them with Dutch sauce, I still have a connection. A good risotto starts from the rice variety, carnaroli or arborio is recommended. The Italians prefer it al dente, others boiled hard, I prefer a middle way, ie boiled 1 minute more in addition to baking time. Experts recommend cooking rice in an aluminum pan, but I think it goes in any double-bottomed pan.
- 150 gr rice for risotto
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 bunch of green onions
- 150 ml dry white wine
- 1 liter of water
- 1 vegetable cube
- 30 gr butter
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- olive oil and a tablespoon of butter
- First make a vegetable soup: boil onions, leeks, carrots, celery celery and parsley root in 2 liters of water. Boil for 45-60 minutes then strain the soup. If you hurry you can make soup from a liter of water and a vegetable cube. Bring water to a boil, put the cube and cook for 3-4 minutes. Keep the soup warm.
- Peel the asparagus. Cut and remove the wooden end of the asparagus wire.
- Steam the asparagus for 10 minutes.
- Prepare a bowl of water and ice cubes. After 10 minutes have elapsed, remove the asparagus, cut off the tips and place them in the bowl with water and ice. Chop the tails with a mini processor, until it turns into a coarse puree.
- Chop the green onion, keep a few strands of the green tail.
- Heat 35 g of oil together with a tablespoon of butter. Heat the green onion and when it has softened add the rice. Saute well until the rice grains become glassy.
- Extinguish with white wine and allow to evaporate. Put the asparagus puree and a soup polish. Salt moderately, the soup is already salty, and the preparation will also contain Parmesan. From this moment count the baking time of the risotto for 20 minutes.
- Add hot soup, one polish at a time. Allow the liquid to absorb completely then add another tablespoon of soup. Stir continuously. The preparation must have a creamy appearance, it is not necessary to put all the soup you have prepared. 5 minutes before the end, add the asparagus tips that you kept aside, drain them of water with an absorbent paper.
- Turn off the heat and add the 30 grams of butter and 4 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese. Mix as you do with polenta, but do not crush the vegetables.
- Place risotto on plates and serve hot. Sprinkle over finely chopped green onion or finely chopped chivas.
- If you want you can prepare parmesan tiles, for decoration. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees statically. Place in a baking paper form, draw some circles with the desired diameter 5-7 cm, sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese in a state of 2 mm inside the drawn circles. Bake for 5 minutes until golden. Remove the pan from the oven and let the Parmesan cheese cool. Carefully remove them and decorate the plate.
Cook Peasant onion stew with meat
- 1 kg rabbit meat
- 500 gr yellow onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 400 gr tomato paste with peppers
- 30-40 ml of sunflower oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 bunch of green parsley
Method of preparation
First we prepare the ingredients for the delicious peasant onion stew with meat.
We slice the meat and clean it of fat and tendons. Season with salt and pepper. Peel the onion and chop it into strips, peel the garlic and finely chop 2 puppies. We will add the other two garlic cloves towards the end of cooking.
Heat the oil and brown the rabbit meat. We turn it from side to side for even penetration.
When the meat is well browned, add the onion and the two chopped garlic cloves. Mix the ingredients well until the onion starts to change color. Add a cup of water and let the ingredients boil covered, over low to medium heat for 10-12 minutes.
Then add the tomato paste and spices. Again, let the ingredients boil covered for 15 minutes, until all the flavors are released. If necessary, add a little more water. We also match the taste with spices, if necessary.
5 minutes before turning off the heat, add the two grated garlic cloves. Added towards the end will better retain their flavor.
And after turning off the heat, add chopped green parsley.
We serve delicious peasant onion stew with meat with warm polenta, or with a good homemade bread.
You can also see the recipe in pictures during the preparation, by accessing the photo gallery above!
Risotto with green onions - Recipes
Risotto with saffron and aromatic greens
This risotto, aromatic and with a fresh taste, can be served either as a starter or as a side dish. A vegetarian recipe that is served immediately & # 8211 if left to stand, the starch will begin to harden, which will result in a heavier texture. The fresh lemon peel and juice and the greens added at the end give it a special aroma.
- 15 g butter 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 1 small chopped onion 340 g rice for risotto 150 ml white wine, dry a saffron powder 1500 ml hot vegetable broth 1 lemon, grated peel 2 tablespoons lemon juice 2 tablespoons fresh leaves chopped chives (young green onion stalks) 2 tablespoons chopped parsley salt and pepper
Heat the butter and oil in a large saucepan, add the onion and cook slowly for 4-5 minutes, or until soft, stirring occasionally.
Add the rice and cook for 1 minute, stirring to soak all the grains in the butter and oil mixture. Then add the wine and boil until it has evaporated almost completely.
Add the saffron and mix well. Then add some of the broth to the pan and simmer until absorbed in the rice, stirring frequently. Continue adding the broth, letting the added part be absorbed each time before adding a new one, stirring almost continuously. The total cooking time is 15-20 minutes. The risotto is ready when the rice is tender, but its grains are still whole and firm, and its texture is moist and creamy.
Remove the pan from the heat and add the peel and lemon juice, then the chives and parsley. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
Finely grate the Parmesan cheese and sprinkle over the risotto, together with the chives leaves. Serve immediately.
Risotto with green onions - Recipes
Donuts with parmesan and green onions
Make donuts with parmesan and green onions, a snack recipe. These Parmesan buns are ready in the blink of an eye! Take the ingredients, mix and bake. Parmesan cheese gives them an extraordinary taste, so no one can imagine that these donuts contain very little fat.
- 140 g flour 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan pepper to taste 2 medium eggs 1 egg white 225 ml semi-skimmed milk 15 g melted butter 2 finely chopped green onion
Preheat the oven to 220 ° C (position 7). Grease a tray of muffins with 12 places with a tablespoon of olive oil, then put it in the oven to heat. Mix together flour, Parmesan and pepper in a medium bowl. Make a hole in the middle.
Beat eggs, egg whites, milk and butter in another bowl until foamy. Pour into the flour bowl and mix until smooth. Add green onions.
A drop of water drips into the pan if it sizzles, it means that the pan is hot enough. Take the composition with a spoon and divide it evenly into places. Bake the donuts for 15 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 180 ° C (position 4) and bake for another 10 minutes or until browned and puffed. Remove immediately from the tray and prick to allow air to escape. Serve hot.
This shrimp risotto recipe is perfect for a family dinner, and the prepared ingredients are sure to reach guests as well. The cooking time is 35 minutes, so you won't have to miss too much time to meet your loved ones.
Ingredients for shrimp risotto:
2 tablespoons butter
680 grams of shrimp
1 whole onion, cleaned and finely chopped
4 cloves garlic, chopped
2 cups rice risotto
1 cup of dry white wine
5 cups of juice from a vegetable soup or water
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons sour cream
18 finely chopped basil leaves
grated Parmesan cheese for serving
4 steps to prepare shrimp risotto:
1. Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp, in a single layer, and leave for about 3 minutes, on both sides, until they are opaque in the middle. Remove on a chopping board and cut coarsely. They step aside.
2. Return the pan to the heat and add the onion and garlic. Let it cook for 2-3 minutes or until the onion becomes translucent, stirring frequently. Reduce fire to medium-low. Add the rice to the pan and stir for a few minutes, being careful not to burn it. Pour in the wine and mix gently, allowing the rice to absorb the liquid.
3. After the wine is absorbed, add the hot soup juice, one cup at a time, letting the rice cook and absorb the liquid each time. Stir occasionally and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. After 4 cups of soup juice have been absorbed, taste the rice. If the rice is not cooked enough, add more soup and boil the composition.
4. Grate the peel of a lemon and squeeze the juice, adding both towards the end of the cooking process. Mix the cream, basil and serve with grated Parmesan cheese on top.
If you found this article useful, LIKE our Facebook page, where you will find at least other equally interesting articles.
Serve Risotto with asparagus and peas
I mixed lightly in the pan and quickly transferred the hot risotto and steaming in the serving bowl. Risotto with asparagus and peas, creamy and fragrant. Crispy asparagus dishes.
Dreamlike! Butter and Parmesan cheese in combination with the soup formed a creamy and creamy sauce. Aromas of butter, green peas and asparagus. I quickly served it next to a wonderful lamb steak, cooked in Lebanese style (with yogurt, garlic and lemon). Another The recipe for rice with peas is lively and you can find it here. Peas can also appear in a sensational pilaf full of juicy pieces of meat.
What are the steps to prepare an authentic risotto?
- A part of rice with large grain type Arborio, Carnaroli
- Three parts liquid: preparation of a hot soups of vegetables or meat (beef stock, background, broth)
- Sofritto: onion and garlic hardened in olive oil and butter
- Tempering the dried rice grains in sofritto + seasoning with salt, ground pepper
- Extinguish with white vermouth (Martini, Cinzano) or dry white wine
- Gradually add the soup (not water!) Hot, polish with polish, only after completely absorbing the previous trance
- Continuous mixing of the risotto during the 12-15 minutes of cooking. By gentle mixing, the starch is slowly released from the rice grains and that creamy sauce is created.
- Buttering: extinguishing the fire and finishing the risotto with a piece of cold butter and a generous amount of quality parmesan, very fine shaved.
- Immediate serving of risotto in deep plates. It must be hot, fluid, creamy. Every minute of delay leads to the absorption of the surrounding liquid by the rice grains and the hardening of this wonderful risotto.
From the ingredients below we obtained 4 servings of risotto with mushrooms.