The dough is left to thaw. When it is ready to be thawed, it is placed on a table with a little flour and spread a little with the rolling pin because it is quite thick.
after you have stretched it, cut the squares by about 15 centimeters.
the chicken breast is cut into small pieces, beat a little like for schnitzel, and seasoned with salt, pepper and paprika.
the cheese is also cut into slices.
the mushrooms are washed and cut into slices.
on each square, on half of it, put a piece of spiced breast, over a slice of cheese and 3.4 slices of mushrooms.
with the other half a square of dough come on top to cover the ingredients.
press around with your fingers or fork, and place in a tray lined with baking paper.
beat the egg well and grease the duvet covers with it.
put in the hot oven for 20-25 minutes on the right heat.
take them out of the oven, leave them to cool a bit and then serve.
about 20 quilts come out or more if you make them smaller.
French tart with chicken breast and broccoli. Recipe
Quiche is a dish that comes from French cuisine, but has its roots in Germany, more precisely in the medieval land of Lothringen. This region later came under French rule and was renamed Lorraine. That's why the classic quiche recipe is called Quiche Lorraine. Although it looks "elegant" and more classic, quiche with broccoli and chicken breast is extremely easy to cook, without sophisticated ingredients. The most important thing is to follow the recipe step by step, for a tasty and amazing result.
Pasta with spinach and chicken breast
For a nutritious lunch, we offer you a recipe that is only good for the whole family: pasta with spinach and chicken breast.
TABLE FOR: 4
READY IN: 40 minutes
• 200g fresh spinach
• 1 tablespoon oil
• 300g chicken breast
• 300ml milk
• 2 tablespoons flour
• 1 medium-sized onion
• 2 green onions
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 500g paste penne
• 3 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1 red bell pepper
• chopped basil, salt, pepper
How do you prepare?
• Chop the onion and garlic, and cut the chicken breast and pepper into cubes
• Put the chicken breast in the pan until it starts to brown, then add the white onion, garlic and pepper and leave it on the fire for 5 minutes, then add the flour.
• After 1 minute, add the milk and let it boil for 5 minutes
• In parallel, boil the pasta and spinach separately, drain and add to the chicken mixture, when ready
• At the end, add the red pepper, basil, lemon juice, green onions and season to taste.
After you put them all together, mix well, sprinkle a little Parmesan and divide into plates for everyone. Good appetite!
2 recipes with chicken breast
1. Chicken breast with french fries
Preparing this chicken breast recipe should not take more than 15 minutes. You will get a preparation full of vitamins, proteins and low in calories, following a few simple steps.
It is an ideal dish for lunch or, if you want, you can eat it at the end of the day as a light meal.
- 3 fillets of boned chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons herbs (45 g)
- A green bell pepper
- 3 sweet potatoes (larger size)
- A tablespoon of olive oil (15 ml)
- 4 sage leaves
- A clove of garlic
- A tablespoon of salt (15 g)
Method of preparation
- First, wash the sage leaves thoroughly.
- Peel the garlic and grind it, then set it aside.
- In a bowl, prepare a marinade with olive oil, sage leaves and crushed garlic, adding a pinch of salt.
- Marinate the chicken breast slices and let the flavors penetrate the meat for 30 minutes.
- Then add the herbs. In a frying pan, cook the chicken breast with a little oil. and slice the pepper and add spices to taste.
- Further, In another pan with the oil already hot, add the peppers and sweet potatoes.
- Cook for a few minutes, then serve with the chicken breast slices.
2. Chicken breast in lemon
This preparation it is perfect if you want to start a diet or if you follow already one. The caloric value is very low. Instead, lemon contains many vitamins.
The next dish on our list of chicken breast recipes is simple, fresh and very tasty.