- Dish type
- Biscuits and cookies
- Microwave biscuits
There flapjacks are great for if you're in a hurry and there isn't that much washing up afterwards! They are very moreish and chocolaty (so don't make these if you're on a diet home alone!).
15 people made this
- 110g (4 oz) butter or margarine
- 110g (4 oz) light brown soft sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup
- 200g (7 oz) oats
- 85g (3 oz) chocolate chips
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:5min ›Ready in:10min
- Melt the butter in the microwave in a microwave-proof bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (putting the chocolate chips in last). Place in a greased and lined 22cm microwave safe dish.
- Place in the microwave and wham it in there for about 4 minutes. It should be slightly puffed up and sink back down again when you take it out!
- Leave to cool and cut into slices and enjoy!
You can use a square or a microwave safe flan dish if you prefer. You could also try adding different things to the mixture like white chocolate chips.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(1)
Reviews in English (1)
Made half portions added dates as sweetener... home alone and knew id eat the lot.Delish!-03 Feb 2018