Beat the egg whites hard with a pinch of salt. Mix the yolks with the sugar until it melts, add the oil and mix well, then add the flour and finally the beaten egg whites, taking care to mix with slow movements from bottom to top until smooth. composition. We line with baking paper a cake shape with a diameter of 18 cm, we pour the composition and we give the shape to the preheated oven, when it passes the toothpick test it is ready. We let it cool.
In a pan with a diameter of 18 cm, caramelize 3 tablespoons of sugar. Spread the caramelized sugar on the walls of the pan and let it cool, while we prepare the strawberry foam.
Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt, add the sugar and beat until the sugar melts, obtaining a strong meringue. At the end, add the strawberry jam, stirring lightly, so as not to leave the meringue. caramelized. Put the pan in another pan in which I put hot water and put in the oven. Leave on medium heat for about 30 minutes, do the toothpick test. Turn off the heat and leave in the oven for about 15 minutes to cool the foam.
After removing the pan from the oven, place the cake top on top, place over a plate on which we turn the cake. With a quick movement turn the plate with the pan and twist vigorously to release the foam. which is more with a napkin, soak and remove the syrup.
Liquid whipped cream, mixed with whipped cream and vanilla sugar, mix well, then cover the cake with whipped cream and garnish as it passes through our heads .....
For special occasions as they are Winter holidays it is very well suited to be prepared this Bezea cake with vanilla cream and cocoa. Is a cake easy to prepare and very tasty with which you can surprise your family and guests. You don't have to prepare it just for Christmas or new Year it can be prepared on other occasions and its decor can be changed from case to case. We recommend that you also browse the section with Cakes and Cakes where you will find many cake recipes and cake recipes.
Bezea Cake Ingredient :
5 egg whites
1 teaspoon lemon juice
250 g powdered sugar
2 tablespoons starch
1 pinch of salt
Bezea Cream Cream Ingredient :
5 egg yolks
3 tablespoons food starch
300 ml milk
200 g sugar
1 vial of vanilla essence
2 tablespoons cocoa
200 ml fresh Meggle
1/2 tablespoon sour cream (20%)
chocolate for icing
Preparation of meringue cake :
Beat the egg whites with the salt powder and the sugar mixed with the food starch, which is added gradually until we obtain a hard foam.
On 3 pieces of baking paper we draw three circles with a diameter of 18 cm. We will fill each circle with egg white foam and the meringue will be baked in the preheated oven (at 150 degrees). We leave the meringue circles thus obtained to cool and during this time we take care of the cream with which we will fill the cake.
Preparation of meringue cream:
The egg yolks together with the sugar, the vial of vanilla essence, starch and cocoa are mixed and the cold milk is gradually added to it. Boil until thickened. Leave to cool and in the meantime whip the whipped cream.
When the whipped cream is half beaten, add half a tablespoon of sour cream (the cream has the role of hardening the whipped cream) and continue until it is well foamed. Add whipped cream to the egg cream, stirring gently until smooth.
On a plate we put a circle of meringue, a row of cream, and meringue, cream and at the end we put the last circle of meringue. On top and on the side we grease with the rest of the remaining cream then on top we pour the chocolate icing. We decorate as we like.
The responsibility for this recipe belongs exclusively to Ms. Laurenta Daniela Cornea.
Method of preparation
Beat the egg whites hard with salt, add 3 tablespoons of sugar and mix well, add another 3 tablespoons of sugar and mix until it melts and you get a firm meringue. In a tray lined with baking paper form 3 identical circles. Bake in the oven for about 1 hour until the meringue dries.
CREAM-milk is boiled with empty vanilla pods. And the seeds are placed over the yolks. Add the 2 tablespoons of starch over the yolks, mix and add the 6 tablespoons of sugar.
When the milk is hot, take the vanilla pod and slowly pour it over the yolks, mix and put the pan on the fire and boil until it thickens, stirring constantly.
Remove from the heat and cover with cling film directly on the surface of the cream, leave to cool to room temperature. Add the butter in the chilled cream and mix well.
Place the first sheet, cream (I used bananas and kiwi) fruit, cream, sheet, cream, fruit, cream (not to touch the meringue fruit) cream sheet and decorate with fruit.
"Beat well 10 egg whites with 10 tablespoons of powdered sugar, then add 160 g of crushed almonds. Cut four round bottoms of paper, grease with butter and put on each of them a quarter of the above composition at Bake, over low heat, dry in the oven, without browning. Pour hot on a board, wet the paper to remove easily, glue the sheets together with the jam and cover with whipped cream. " (Almanah 1939)
Another option would be to glue the sheets with chocolate cream (as in alcazale), to coat the cake in cream and to decorate it with chocolate. We can also replace almonds with walnuts (I did).
Didona, beautiful recipe. I will definitely try it, as soon as possible. on my husband's birthday, on November 8th, and I think I will reduce the sugar to the walnut version and add cocoa and of course rum essence.
Congratulations for posting, I really like all the recipes even if I don't add a comment to each one, I read them and I hope to be able to make many of them.
Yes, the recipe can be changed, according to everyone's taste. I think you can put cocoa, but without reducing the amount of sugar, because the meringue may not stay. Rum is welcome, I always put it in beaten egg whites, because it keeps the foam better (like lemon juice).
Thank you very much for the beautiful words, success in everything you do and a sincere "Happy Birthday!" For your husband.
Delicious cake with 2 kinds of cream - a unique recipe!
Here is a delicious cake recipe from traditional Croatian cuisine. This is a very fragrant and good-looking dessert, being composed of 3 fine countertops, matched with 2 types of cream and cream.
It is a cake with a less ordinary texture, fine and soft. Surprise your family and guests with a real delight that will remain in everyone's memory for a long time.
-15 egg whites (5 egg whites for each countertop)
-30 tablespoons powdered sugar (10 tablespoons for each countertop)
-15 tablespoons chopped walnuts (5 tablespoons for each countertop)
-6 tablespoons flour (2 tablespoons for each countertop)
-200 g of dark chocolate
-3 packets of dry cream vanilla flavor
-200 ml of milk or carbonated water for cream
Method of preparation
1. Prepare the dough for 3 worktops in 3 separate bowls: for each worktop you will need 5 egg whites, 10 tablespoons of powdered sugar, 5 tablespoons of walnuts and 2 tablespoons of flour. Mix the flour with the chopped walnuts.
2. Beat the egg whites with icing sugar, with stable tips. Add the nutmeg flour to the egg white foam and mix with a spoon or spatula. Bake each tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 25 minutes. Cover the countertops with a towel until you prepare the cream.
2. Prepare the cream: mix 7 egg yolks with 10 tablespoons of sugar and 9 tablespoons of flour. Put a saucepan of milk on the fire. When the milk starts to boil, pour the mixture with the yolks in a thin stream and mix continuously with a whisk. Make a small fire and boil the cream until it thickens.
3. Beat 8 egg yolks with 250 g of powdered sugar. In another bowl, mix the butter using a mixer. Gradually add the mixture to the yolks and cream. Mix until you get a homogeneous cream. Mix 1/3 of the cream with 150 g of scalded walnuts with milk (scald the walnuts with a little milk, only until they soften). In 2/3 of the remaining cream add the melted chocolate.
4. Beat 3 packets of vanilla-flavored cream, dissolved in milk or carbonated water.
5. Assemble the cake: the top, the cream, the chocolate cream, the top, the cream, the nut cream, the top, the cream, the chocolate cream.
6. Grease the last top and sides of the cake with cream. You can also cover the last countertop with chocolate cream, because you will have enough cream.
Homemade cake in just 10 minutes + baking time!
We present you a delicious homemade cake recipe. It is a dessert with a soft and airy top, combined with fine cream. From the simplest ingredients and in record time you get an amazing dessert, worthy of the holiday meal. Follow the basic steps and prepare the cake using your favorite jam, fruit or cream. Thus, every time you will get a new culinary masterpiece.
& # 8211 2 teaspoons baking soda
Method of preparation
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs using a mixer or food processor. Get a thick foam (the mixture will get a lighter color and its volume will increase).
2. Gradually add the sugar to the egg foam and mix until a homogeneous mass. Use a mixer or blender at medium speed.
3. Add 200 g of flour and mix well.
4. Add the kefir and jam. Stir.
5. Add baking soda to the dough (it does not need to be quenched with vinegar, as it will react with kefir). Mix until you get a homogeneous mass.
6. Add 100 g of flour and mix until the dough is smooth. Pay full attention to the process.
7. If you have obtained a too liquid dough, add another 100 g of flour and mix again with a mixer or blender, until you get a homogeneous mass. Get a slightly thicker dough than the sponge cake.
8. Line a baking sheet with paper or grease it with oil. If you are baking in the multifunction oven & # 8211 grease the bowl with butter.
9. Pour the resulting dough into the shape and even it out using a spoon or spatula.
10. Bake the top in the preheated oven at 170-180 ° C for 20-25 minutes. Take the toothpick test.
11. Cut the hot countertop into 3 or 4 countertops of equal size (the amount of countertops depends on how well the dough has risen during baking).
12. Mix the cream with the powdered sugar (the more powdered sugar you use, the more flavorful the cream will be).
13. Grease the warm countertops with cream (if the countertops are cold, you will need more cream and more time for them to penetrate with cream and soften).
14. Grease each countertop with cream and assemble the cake. Cover the last top and sides of the cake with cream.
15. Sprinkle the cake with chopped walnuts.
Watch the preparation in the video below.
Our team wishes you good luck with your loved ones!
The crying cow's cheese cake & # 8211 a dessert worthy of the most notorious confectionery!
If you want an original and less common dessert, then the recipe below is exactly what you need. The "Angel's Tears" cake is a very delicious, fine and very appetizing dessert. Irresistible aroma and its appearance immediately conquers you. Enjoy your loved ones with a special dessert that competes with any other cake on the market.
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
-100 g of sour cream (or high fat cream)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Mix the sifted flour with the baking powder. Pour the resulting mixture on the work surface. Arrange the cold butter (cut into pieces) in the middle of it and chop it with a knife, mixing it with the flour. Get a crumbly meal.
2. Beat the eggs with the sugar. Add them to the crumbly table and knead the dough.
3. Shape the dough into a round shape and wrap it in cling film. Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes.
4. Mix the cottage cheese with the sugar, egg yolks, semolina, sour cream and vanilla. Get a homogeneous mass. Use a mixer or food processor.
5. Beat the egg whites. Gradually add the powdered sugar and beat the egg whites until you get a foam with stable peaks. If the foam is not thick enough, you will not be able to see the "tears".
6. Take the dough out of the fridge and arrange it in a baking dish. Form the top and the border. For a shape with a diameter of 24 cm you get a countertop with a thickness of about 0.5 cm.
7. Pour the cottage cheese filling into the mold.
8. Place the tart in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20-30 minutes.
9. Remove the tart from the oven and arrange the egg whites on it.
10. Return the cake to the oven for another 10-15 minutes, until golden brown. Do not bake for too long.
11. Turn off the oven and open the door. Let the cake cool in the oven for about 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature. In 1-1.5 hours, "tears" will appear on the surface. It is best to let the cake cool in the oven with the door open for 5-6 hours or overnight.
a packet of butter / margarine,
Separate the egg whites from the yolk, beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt, add the sugar and essence and continue beating until it hardens. Put the yolks and mix with a wooden spoon, add sifted flour together with baking powder. Stir from the bottom up and then put in the oven in the shape of a cake. Keep it on high heat for 10 minutes, then simmer until cooked through. The cream is obtained by rubbing the margarine with the sugar until it foams, then add the melted chocolate on a bain-marie. Mix with margarine and get the cream. Then cut the cake into 3 parts, syrup well with syrup made of water, sugar and vanilla sugar, fill each layer with chocolate cream. At the end, wrap in chocolate cream and garnish with whipped cream.
Try this video recipe too
BLACK FOREST CAKE
I chose to prepare the Black Forest cake for my mother's birthday a few days ago, being sure of the exceptional taste between the fluffy cocoa top and the natural whipped cream combined with the sour cherries that I marinated in the sour cherry and a drop of brandy.
I think it is the simplest cake you can prepare from very few ingredients and you can boast an extremely successful cake that will pamper even the most demanding tastes.
- 7 eggs
- 100 gr. melted butter
- 140 gr. sugar
- 140 gr. flour
- 40 gr. black cocoa
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 l. Whipped cream
- 60 gr. vanilla flavored powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 10 gr. gelatine
- 400 gr. frozen cherries
- 40 gr. sugar
- 150 ml. cherry brandy
- 50 ml. cognac
For the top, mix well the whole eggs with the sugar and place the maricel bowl in a bain-marie on top of a pan with hot water placed on the small eye of the stove.
Continue stirring constantly until the composition warms up a little, then set the bowl aside and beat the eggs with an electric mixer until they turn white and triple in volume.
I add the seeds from a vanilla pod then sift the flour with the salt and cocoa powder and incorporate them very easily with a spatula in the egg foam.
At the end, mix 2 tablespoons of the composition with the melted butter and carefully add it to the dough.
Divide the composition into two trays greased with butter and lined with baking paper and bake the two tops for 25-30 minutes in the preheated oven at 180 ° C.
I leave them in the tray to cool very well and prepare a quick compote from a few cherries, which I boil in 200 ml. water and 40 gr. granulated sugar.
Pour the cherries and the brandy over the rest of the cherries, mix them a little and leave them to marinate for half an hour.
Meanwhile, cool the large stainless steel bowl very well, add the cream, also very cold, mix it with the powdered sugar and the vanilla bean seeds and beat it with a mixer until it hardens a little, being very careful not to cut it. .
I don't usually add gelatin to this whipped cream, but this time I'll have to transport the cake for a few hundred miles and I need extra resistance, so I hydrate the gelatin sheets in a little cold water for five minutes and dissolve them in 2-3 tablespoons of warm cream.
I incorporate the gelatin in the whipped cream then cut the two tops in half and prepare the assembly.
Over the first top syrup with a little compote mixed with 2-3 tablespoons of cherries I put a layer of whipped cream and a generous handful of cherries, then I place the second top and so on until the fourth over which I put whipped cream and I spread it evenly both on top and on the side.
Grate a chocolate with a knife, coat the cake with chocolate "chips", then put a pile on top and prepare some cherries that I give through melted gelatin and place them from place to place on the whipped cream rosettes on the edge.
The end result is actually the incredibly sweet-sour taste combined with the cocoa top syrupy enough with a rather subtle shade of alcohol (contrary to my expectations) and the fine cream of vanilla-flavored whipped cream that successfully complements the divine taste of this famous cake. international Black Forest or Foret Noire that I do not miss the opportunity to offer with great pleasure to my mother on the occasion of the birthday along with warm wishes of health and many joys.
The meringues, the joys of childhood. And if I'm still in a cake, it's definitely for your loved ones. Here's how to prepare it:
1. For the meringue base, beat the egg whites with the sugar until a hard foam is obtained in which the malai and vinegar are added.
2. A special baking paper is placed in the baking tray and the foam is placed in a pos from which a first row of foam bubbles is released in a circle, one next to the other. Then, make the second circle, smaller, above the other. In the second circle, gaps are left from place to place where the donuts will be mounted. Put the tray in the oven for an hour and 15 minutes. Then let it cool very well.
3. For the donuts, boil the water with the butter and, after it has melted, remove from the heat and add the flour mixed with the salt at once. Stir vigorously and even beat a little with a spoon. Put it back on the fire to dry completely. Remove from the heat, let it cool a bit and put the eggs, one by one, mixing well after each one. Then, the paste is placed in a position from which small bubbles are released in the baking tray lined with paper. Bake for 15 minutes on high heat and 10 minutes on medium heat. Remove and allow to cool.
4. Put the donuts in the places specially left in the meringue wreath, fill the middle with ice cream and bring to the table, possibly with fruit and sugar, decorative powder.