The fish is cleaned very well, their heads are broken and then the spinal cord is pulled. It also cleans matte. They are a little careful to clean but they are great
After they have finished cleaning, wash them very well in 3-4 waters, then put 1 squeezed lemon (juice) over them and leave them for a while, then drain well and season with salt and pepper.
They are passed through white flour, then they are fried in very hot oil. They are made like chips, you can eat and you never get tired
Put the rice with the vegetables in olive oil and cook for 6-7 minutes, season with salt and pepper, it is a super good garnish (we really like it)
Serve with rice garnish, potatoes or as an appetizer
Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add finely chopped onion and rice. Quench with water (put three cups of water in a cup of rice).
Let it simmer for 10 minutes and add the spices, lemon juice and finely chopped parsley.
Place in the oven until the water has dropped and the rice is well cooked. You can also cook it on the stove over a low flame, only you have to mix it more often because it sticks.
This one rice garnish it is perfect next to a grilled fish or chicken. It's easy to prepare and takes less than 30 minutes! Moreover, it is so filling that you can serve it as a main course.
Fish with rice garnish - Recipes
Mutton is the most commonly eaten meat in the Orient.
Most kebabs are prepared with mutton, but beef can be used very well.
Aroma and taste can be given, depending on your preferences, with the spices and herbs we like. )
I present below a recipe, with a mixture of beef and sheep, where everyone can play with the ingredients and the shape of the kebab. :)
- basmati rice - 300 g
- minced beef and sheep mixture (not very fatty) - 500 gr
- onion - a piece
- freshly chopped parsley - 3 tbsp
- freshly chopped dill - 3 tbsp
- crushed saffron - 1 teaspoon tip
- turmeric (turmeric) - 1 teaspoon
- curry - 1 teaspoon
- cumin - 1 teaspoon
- grape seed or soybean oil - for frying kebab (I use one of these two types of oil for frying, more details about oil, find in the section "TIPS & IDEAS".)
- butter - 50 gr
- pepper - 1 teaspoon tip
For starters, wash the rice with lukewarm water in a bowl with 4-5 tablespoons of coarse salt. Stir slowly to avoid breaking the rice grains. Due to the water becoming cloudy, the rice will be washed in 3-4 waters. Only the first wash uses salt, and after the 3-4 washes, the taste is no longer salty, but very attenuated.
The ideal option is to keep the rice in the water for at least 4-5 hours after washing, but it can also be prepared immediately after washing. But, if it is kept in water, it will catch in volume and will boil much faster.
Put water in the Teflon pan (steamed Iranian-style basmati rice, cook in Teflon pan to avoid sticking), depending on how much rice we use, the water must be more, anyway it will be thrown away after the rice boils . As an idea, 2/3 of the pan… when the water starts to boil, add 2 tablespoons of salt, 2-3 tablespoons of oil, then add the well drained rice, mix lightly with a wooden spoon and let it boil over medium heat!
The most important thing is the cooking time of the rice, the rice grain must be boiled, but the core must still be hard… this is the secret of rice preparation, we must taste the rice grains, from time to time, anyway it does not take too long to boil, about 10 minutes, but from rice to rice, the cooking time also differs.
After the rice is boiled, pour it over with the water from the pan, in a fine sieve, rinse once with the boiling water and let the water drain. In this way, the rice loses more starch, and the rice thus prepared, steamed, fattens less :))
Meanwhile, wash the Teflon pan, place on the fire, add enough oil to cover the entire bottom of the pan, but a very thin layer, after which you can use Lebanese glue, lettuce or potato, clean and cut thin slices with a thickness of 5 mm, which is placed at the bottom of the pan, trying to cover the bottom of the pan evenly, or do the same with lettuce leaves or stick cut into smaller pieces. This procedure is necessary to avoid wasting, burning or overcooking the rice too much. Depending on your preferences, however, you can also put the rice directly, so you will get the bottom layer fried. this part is called TAHDIG (Tadig), meaning the bottom of the pot / pan, in exact translation, and is a treat)
After the potato slices have been placed, the lettuce (put the lettuce in the hot oil at the bottom of the pans in 2 layers) or the glue, let the heat simmer (on the middle eye of the stove) add the rice from the sieve over the glue and the rice is raised from the sides to the center, obtaining a rice pyramid. )
Optionally, for more flavor and aroma, add half the amount of dissolved saffron, towards the edge of the pan, in a corner, then place a clean towel on the lid of the pan and cover the pan (place a towel on the table, then over the lid of the pan positioned with the handle up, arrange the excess towel over the lid - where is the handle and tie with something, preventing the towel from falling and catch fire).
The pan, with the lid thus wrapped in the towel, must stay on low heat for 30-45 minutes, depending on the pan used! If an average pan of about 30 cm in diameter is used, it takes about 30 minutes. Time will no longer be a mystery, after preparing this recipe a few times. ) The idea is that you do not have to lift the lid for 30 minutes, and after 30 minutes, test the rice if it is done, tasting it, it must come off grain by grain and be soft at the same time. For taste, you can add melted butter over the rice at the end, or if the rice is very dry, you can sprinkle with a little heated oil or melted butter in the kettle.
The larger the amount of rice or the larger the pan, the longer it takes to steam!
Saffron pestle, grind if it is not already ground, dissolve in 4-5 tablespoons of hot water, cover with a lid and leave for 5 minutes.
After the rice is cooked, take about 12 tablespoons and mix with the dissolved saffron until a uniform color of the rice grains is obtained. They are then used in the plate, both rice variants, both white and yellow, obtaining a harmonious color palette, a special and elegant result.
To start, clean the onion and grate it, drain it in a fine sieve, and press with your fingers to remove all the liquid from the onion. Then mix with the minced meat, add curry, chopped parsley and dill, cumin, salt, pepper and turmeric, mix well until a homogeneous composition is obtained.
In an airtight container or a well-wrapped bowl with cling film, leave in the refrigerator for about 2 hours to combine the flavors of the ingredients.
When you want to cook, heat the pan, add the oil to the pan and leave for a few seconds, until the oil heats up.
You also need a bowl of water, in which the palms are moistened to avoid sticking the composition to the hands. Then from the meat composition, it is formed with the help of meatballs (they can have a round or oval shape - depending on preferences), with a thickness of about 1 cm. After there is certainty that the oil is hot, lower the heat and put the kebabs in the pan, fry on both sides, then remove on paper towels (be careful, the paper should be thicker to avoid sticking of kebabs, you can use a roll of paper called "kitchen towels" (thicker varnish) to get rid of excess oil.
Kebabul is served with saffron rice, sprinkled with sumac (sumak is a sour spice used in most skewers and kebabs, can be purchased from oriental stores or hypermarkets) and accompanied by summer salad, yogurt salad with beets or yogurt salad with spinach!
Ingredients rice pilaf with noodles & # 8211 Turkish recipe
- 250 grams of long grain rice
- 40 grams of fine noodles / homemade noodles
- 600 ml. chicken or vegetable soup
- 1 small onion (30 grams)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 35 grams of butter
- 1 cinnamon stick
- salt and pepper to taste
How to prepare rice pilaf with noodles
1. Weigh the rice, put it in a bowl and cover it with cold water. Stir / stir the water, which will be turbid, a sign that the starch on the rice grains is being washed. Drain the rice and repeat with as much clean water until the water remains clear. Cover the 2-3 finger rice with cold water and let it soak for about 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, clean and chop the onion finely, about the size of a grain of rice. Heat a 2 liter saucepan on the right heat and put aceasta tablespoon of olive oil and ½ butter in it. The role of olive oil is to raise the smoking point of the butter, which will not burn so easily. If you somehow have ghee (clarified butter), you no longer need olive oil, you can remove it from the list of ingredients. When the butter in the pan has completely melted, add the finely chopped onion, sprinkle a little salt and reduce the heat to a minimum. Saute onion over low heat for about 6-7 minutes, stirring frequently. Onions should soften without browning at all.
3. After the onion has hardened, add the chicken or vegetable soup, all at once.
4. Immediately add the well drained rice to the water in which it was soaked and raise the heat to medium.
5. Bring everything to a boil and add a cinnamon stick. Immediately reduce the heat to low and cover the pan with a lid. We will cook our rice pilaf, so far without noodles, over low heat, under the lid, for 15 minutes. It should barely boil, not boil hard.
The browned noodle
6. While under the lid, in the soup, lightly knead the rice, we take care of the noodles. Heat a large pan over medium heat and add the remaining olive oil and butter (or ghee, as I explained earlier). Add the noodles and fry, stirring constantly, without losing sight of it.
7. Attention, the indication "without losing sight of her" is not a style figure! The noodle can burn very easily, we must be careful and, as soon as it starts to smell strongly of baked pie and it is nicely browned, we take it out of the pan on a flat plate.
Finish the preparation and serve
8. After 15 minutes have elapsed since the rice boils gently in the soup, remove the cinnamon stick and add all the noodles to the pan.
9. Mix gently or, even better, gently shake the pan with rice pilaf with noodles. There will not be much liquid left, but it will be enough for the noodles. We put the lid back on and after three minutes, we stop the fire. Season to taste with salt and pepper and cover with a lid again. What's nice about this noodle rice pilaf is that it will finish cooking on its own, in about 10 minutes at rest, under the lid. It will absorb the rest of the complete liquid and the noodle, already fried, will hydrate exactly as it should.
Before serving, loosen the pilaf with a fork to become aerated. This rice pilaf with noodles is served hot, as a garnish next to various dishes. We adore him next to a baked chicken or next to these sensational chicken skewers. It is a garnish with personality, superbly flavored, which not only highlights the main dish, but has its own flavor.
Method of preparation
Wash the fillets, let them drain a little and then season with fish spices. Allow the spices to penetrate for about 30 minutes.
Finely chop the onion and put it to harden, after 5 minutes add the garlic clove. Cut the carrots into rounds and add them over the onion, add the mushrooms. Add salt, pepper, oregano, basil, a teaspoon of curry, rice and add water to pass over the rice. Bring to the boil until the rice is cooked. Meanwhile, we start to cook the fish, we put some flour in a plate and we put the fish through the flour and then we fry it.
When it is ready, we put it on a napkin in a plate, so that it drains more oil. We check the rice when it is ready, add some more Parmesan cheese, mix and you can take it off the heat and you can serve it with the fish.
STORCEAG as at SF.GHEORGHE
- Put 2 liters of water with salt and pepper to boil -Cut into small pieces
Oven in the oven with rice garnish
1. The fish is cleaned and washed in some water 2. Onion, parsley, finely chopped garlic 3.
Steak with rice garnish
1. Wash the meat, peel it, season with salt, pepper and mustard and set aside for 10 minutes. It is then placed on a baking sheet and placed in a tray. Sprinkle each piece of meat with a little wine and grease with oil, then wrap in aluminum foil and bake in a hot oven over high heat for 35-40 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, clean the carrots, celery and parsnips and boil for half an hour in 1.5-2 liters of salted water. Separate 800 ml of soup and keep for rice, and in the rest of the soup boil the peas and green beans.
3. Remove the steak from the oven and after it cools down a bit, break the foil and spread the steak with honey diluted in wine. Then sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake for another 15-20 minutes. Cut into slices and serve with a garnish of rice and lemon.
4. Cook the cleaned and washed rice in a saucepan with oil for 1-2 minutes, then add the finely chopped onion and sauté a little. Quench with vegetable broth, season to taste with salt and simmer for 10 minutes. Cover with a lid over which another thick napkin is placed and set aside for half an hour, until all the soup is absorbed. Mix with boiled corn, peas and green beans and season to taste with chopped green pepper and parsley.