Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Shepherd's salad:
All the ingredients cleaned, washed, cut into cubes, mixed in a bowl, seasoned, add the dressing and on top green parsley and olives.
The shepherd's pie
A pie rarely in Romanian households. Inspired by English cuisine, the shepherd's pie can take the place of a hearty lunch.
1. Chop the vegetables, garlic and onion and fry in butter. Add thyme and broth dissolved with very little water.
2. Brown the meat in a fat-free pan until it changes color and then mix with the vegetables. Add the red wine and refrigerate for an hour.
3. After this time, cover the meat and vegetables with a generous layer of puree that is leveled and striated with a fork. Put the dish in the oven for 30-40 minutes, until the puree is nicely browned.5 / 5 - 1 Review (s)
Salad with spring greens and quinoa
I think I've said it before, but it's worth repeating, I love salads with many and varied leaves in spring. I also advise you to make the most of this wealth and not to spend a day this season without at least a salad with greens. You have no excuses, because the markets are full of parsley, dill, leurdă, loboda, sorrel, stevia, mangold spinach are only the best known.
If I told you about the benefits of leurda here , I will focus on what loboda offers us: this leaf, brightly colored green or cherry, contains significant amounts of vitamin C, vitamin K, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, carotenoids, protein, zinc, selenium, tryptophan , fiber, with the ability to regulate digestion, improve kidney health, strengthen the immune system, detoxify the blood and regulate cardiovascularity.
And if I convinced you how important it is for the body's health, it is to give it the "green" portion every day, to show you how easy it is to do it… and you will discover for yourself, without a doubt, how tasty is… Therefore, today we prepare quinoa salad and spring greens.
What we need:
& # 8211 200 gr quinoa (white or mix of white, red and black quinoa)
& # 8211 a link of the red wolf
& # 8211 a bunch of green onions
How is it prepared:
Wash the quinoa well in three waters, and boil it (for a cup of quinoa we use two cups of water). If we use quinoa mix, we boil white quinoa separately from red quinoa and black quinoa (the latter two go cooked together). Let the quinoa cool.
We wash the spring leaves well.
Chop the green onions and the rest of the leaves, then mix them well with the quinoa.
Squeeze the juice from a lemon and add olive oil.
Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
Optionally, you can add seeds, nuts, or dehydrated fruits (e.g. cranberries).
Rhubarb tart with strawberry jam
Mac and cheese vegan
You might like it too
Spaghetti with green lentil sauce
Asian style vegetable rice
1. Prepare a fluffy polenta and let it cool so that it doesn't burn when we form dumplings. If you happen to be a beginner in polenta, click on this polenta and find out some landmarks.
2. After it has cooled a bit, we take a piece of polenta, the size of a fist, and shape it into a bowl. Put the bellows cheese in the middle and cover it with a second piece of polenta. We model everything obtained in the form of a ball, taking care that the two parts of the polenta are connected. If they are not well welded, the cheese may flow when we bake them, melting them.
3. We repeat the operation and form as many lumps of polenta as we want, according to our vigorous appetite. In the meantime, I took care of the fire and the embers. It is said that fir wood would be best for bulz, but as it is not found everywhere we can use other wood from the yard. However, we must be careful not to cut the plum that makes plums for brandy. We put the lumps of polenta directly on the embers or on the grill, as we are inspired at that moment. Let them bake well on one side, form a crunchy and fragrant peel, then roll them. Once baked, when you unwrap the melted bellows cheese, it will flow like the lava of Mount Etna. The donuts of shepherd's bull they eat like that, hot.
Waldorf salad - Preparation
Wash the apples, remove the core, but not the peel, and cut them into small cubes.
In a bowl, place the apple pieces, peeled and chopped walnuts, lemon juice, lemon peel and mix well.
Wash the celery and chop it and put it in the bowl.
It's time to prepare the sauce. Beat the yolks, add the mustard and a little lemon juice. Without stopping to beat, add the oil little by little, and when it gains a little consistency, add the yogurt.
Mix the dressing with the ingredients you have in the salad and if you do not consume it at this time, put it in the fridge.
Chickpea salad "Tuna"
You will ask me: if not fish, then what? Eh & # 8230 for short: for consistency & # 8211 chickpeas, for flavor & # 8211 flaxseed oil and sesame paste (tahini).
If you haven't put chickpeas in your kitchen, I urge you to. Chickpeas are an excellent source of healthy protein and fat. They are also rich in the complex of B vitamins (B9, B2, B5, B6), as well as in minerals (calcium, potassium, molybdenum, phosphorus, iron, zinc and magnesium). A cup of chickpeas has about 50% of your daily fiber requirement.
Today's recipe is very easy to make, quick and accessible to anyone.
What we need:
- 300 gr chickpeas
- a small red onion
- two celery stalks
- two pickles
- a tablespoon of mustard
- a tablespoon of tahini (optional)
- a teaspoon of flaxseed oil
- salt, lemon juice, pepper (to taste)
- olive oil.
How is it prepared:
Wash the chickpeas in some water and hydrate them overnight. The next day we rinse it and boil it for about 40 minutes or until the grain is soft.
We put the chickpeas in a robot with an S blade and give a few pulses, so that the grains do not become a cream, but only to be partially crushed. In fact, we can do this operation with a fork.
Cut the onion, celery and cucumber into small pieces and add them to the chickpeas.
We add mustard, flaxseed oil, tahini (we can use a teaspoon of sesame oil instead of tahini), olive oil and spices.
Mix well and add more spices if needed.
We serve chickpea salad "tuna" with toast or even in a sandwich.
"After Eight" - Vegan cake
You might like it too
Spring salad with couscous and lemon dressing
Health and well-being of the shepherd's purse
It grows in pastures, meadows, roadsides and walls, in ditches, ravines and gardens.
- Annual or biennial herbaceous plant.
- The root is pivoting.
- The stem is straight, between 20 and 60 cm, cylindrical.
- The leaves at the base are lanceolate and penate-sectate.
- The stem leaves are sagittal.
- The flowers, gathered in terminal racemes, have four petals in a cross.
- The fruits have the shape of a satchel - hence the name of the plant, and have light brown seeds.
Egg salad with mayonnaise
Egg salad with mayonnaise is as simple as it sounds. You need mayonnaise, which is made from boiled egg yolk, raw egg yolk, oil, salt, mustard and lemon, and boiled eggs. Egg salad with mayonnaise can be served with lime salad and can be seasoned with plenty of chopped dill. The eggs can be boiled hard or more sticky, depending on the taste of each and come out of a different consistency depending on how much the eggs are boiled.
Make your own mayonnaise, as you wish!
As for mayonnaise, you can try to make a homemade mayonnaise yourself, and if you are excited that it will not work out, read these tricks for a perfect mayonnaise and everything will be fine!
Hand up who would not give at least from time to time any fancy donut, glazed, artistic, beautiful, perfect (American style, so) on a non-stick donut, drilled and perfect in its imperfection. I tell you with all my heart that the recipe below makes me proud to be [& hellip]
Recipes for a bearable quarantine
Now, I'm not sure if the term "quarantine" is used correctly and I don't want to stink too much, plus I don't have time, I'm still queuing at Mega Image where I went down to get some wet wipes and a yogurt for morning but I had bad inspiration to do [& hellip]
Inspired by the famous Ana Lugojana pancakes, these pancakes are their somewhat more sophisticated cousin, combined with fine mascarpone sauce and scented with sour raspberries. Whether you choose to knit, spin, twist, it doesn't matter. What is certain is that I recommend you prepare as much as possible, because they will quickly disappear from [& hellip]
Black with magic
I remember with nostalgia as a child, the mornings when my mother made us breakfast. We didn't know what müsli, cereal bars or other inventions meant, he made us bread with butter and magiun. On Sundays, because she had more free time, she baked a hard black woman for us [& hellip]
Homemade glues with greens
Homemade glues are very easy to prepare and are delicious with all kinds of fillings. I dipped some fresh greens (basil and dill) in the dough to give it a slightly exotic flavor. Filling with mushrooms, cheddar cheese and a drop of nutmeg is clearly an inspired choice. Simple or with [& hellip]
I love matured cheese, and frittata seems to me one of the ideal dishes to highlight it. In addition, I can combine it with various vegetables such as mushrooms, tomatoes, anything my heart desires. Frittata is very easy to prepare and is a complete meal, which goes very well for the little [& hellip]
The modern shepherd's pie
This recipe started from a beautiful piece of matured beef that I wanted to prepare in a more creative way than fried. And the combination with cauliflower puree seems very suitable, it is much more delicate and light, so the preparation is not heavy, but [& hellip]
Every time I cook this dish, I can't help but imagine the sea. Feta, tomatoes, olives, what do you think of these ingredients? Greece. Is there anyone who has been to the Greek realm and has not fallen in love with the sea, the beach and their food? I offer you [& hellip]
Chickens with hot icing
I have always been fascinated by the combination of hot peppers, fresh ginger, garlic and soy sauce due to the very interesting contrast of tastes. Spicy chicken breast with soy and ginger sauce glaze tastes sweet and spicy at the same time and goes great as a main course [& hellip]
Meat chili with black beer
Perfect for cold days, chili is a carousel of delicious flavors, which takes you from spicy to sweet, smoky, slightly bitter and salty. Although the original version is chili con carne, I chose a “sin carne” version, vegetarian, with red lentils and I completed the mix of flavors and textures [& hellip]
Melted, shepherd's food
The shepherd's food is that preparation to make when you are in a time crisis.
Melted, the shepherd's food is a very hearty meal. It is suitable for a quick breakfast.
Steps needed to prepare
- Heat a non-stick pan, then add a little oil, milk and eggs.
- Mix everything immediately with a wooden spatula, and when it starts to boil and thicken, add the cheese, cut into small pieces or cut into smaller cubes.
- Stir in the melt as the cheese melts, and the melt becomes a lighter omelet.
- If the cheese is fresh, salt can be added, if the cheese is salty, salt is given up.
Tip: for those who want, you can add onions and a little dill at the beginning, ie before adding the eggs, and at the end of the preparation, chopped parsley.
Melt is served hot with polenta and a cup of fresh milk. The taste is incredibly good.