Sift the flour into a larger bowl. Make a hole in the middle, add yeast, a pinch of salt, 2 tablespoons sugar and a little warm milk. Leave for 15 minutes, then add the rest of the sugar, lemon peel, milk gradually. Knead a dough that does not stick to your hands (I finally knead a little with oil)
CREAM 1-Put 500 ml of milk with 250 g of sugar to boil. 3 tablespoons flour mix with a little milk and add to the milk when it boils. Stir continuously until it thickens. At the end add the butter and mix until it melts. Turn off the heat and add the juice from a lemon, then leave to cool.
CREAM 2-300 ml of milk with sugar are put on the fire. 2 tablespoons flour mix with cocoa AND a little milk. Add over the milk and mix until it thickens. Turn off the heat and add the essence, then leave to cool
Divide the dough into 3. Take a piece and spread it on a sheet. Add the lemon cream and roll carefully. Place in the middle in a circle in a greased pan lined with flour. We spread the second piece and add the cocoa cream, we roll it carefully, we add it in the tray further. Spread the last piece and grease it with lemon cream, add it to the tray.
Grease with beaten egg with a little sugar and put in the preheated oven until browned on top. Let cool in the pan
"Banitsa" & # 8211 Bulgarian pie with salted, brown and very tasty cheese! Here are 2 recipes that will delight you!
"Banitsa" is one of the most famous dishes of traditional Bulgarian cuisine. This is a layered pie, most often filled with salted cheese. There are many types of "banitsa". They differ both in the filling and in the way the dough is prepared. We present below 2 recipes for Bulgarian pie, which is prepared amazingly simple and fast. Choose your favorite recipe and surprise your loved ones with a real culinary masterpiece.
Recipe No. 1 & # 8211 Filo pie with salted cheese
-300-350 g of salted cheese
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare a form or baking tray with a higher border. Grease it with butter or vegetable oil.
2. Arrange 2 sheets of dough in the form. Cover the dough with 50-60 g of crumbled cheese (do not overdo it with cheese, as the pie has many layers). Alternate the layers of dough and cheese until you assemble the pie. The last layer must be the dough.
3. Cut the pie into square portions (you will get about 12 servings). Pour the melted butter into the mold. Try to cover the pie with an even layer of butter.
4. Beat the eggs a little, then mix them with warm milk (at room temperature). Get a homogeneous mass. Pour the resulting mixture into the baking dish. Also, try to cover the pie with the sauce as evenly as possible.
5. Shake the baking tin a little, then put it in the preheated oven at 180 ° C. Bake until golden brown and the sauce will stick.
Recipe No. 2 & # 8211 Puff pastry pie
-400 g of puff pastry dough without yeast
-filling to taste (salted cheese, potatoes, leeks with egg or cottage cheese with sugar and raisins)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Spread the dough a little and cut it into 2 equal parts. Grease a baking tin (with a higher border) with butter or vegetable oil. It is best to use a rectangular shape, 26 x 19 cm. Arrange a countertop in the baking dish and cover it with an even layer of filling.
2. Cover the filling with the second top and cut the pie into portions of the desired size. Pour the melted butter over the pie.
3. Beat the eggs with the milk until you get a homogeneous mass. Pour the resulting mixture into the baking dish.
4. Shake the baking tin a little, then put it in the preheated oven at 180 ° C. Bake until golden brown and the sauce will stick.
French dough pie with vanilla cream
Here is a delicious recipe: French dough pie with vanilla cream.
Ingredient Apple Cake And Caramel Cream:
- 1 kg. of apples, peeled scales and seed box (6 large apples)
- 150. of ml. of orange juice
- 2 tablespoons food starch
- 470 grams of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon tip
- 270 grams of flour
- 4 tablespoons semolina
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 300 grams of butter
- 200 gram cream cheese (philadelphia, exquisite etc.)
- 1 can of dulce de leche (condensed milk, 400 grams)
- if needed: 2-3 tablespoons of milk
- topping: 2 thin sheets of pie (commercial, linco or millet type), 40 grams of butter, 4 tablespoons of sugar
Preparing Apple Cake And Caramel Cream:
1. 150 grams of sugar together with 2 tablespoons of water put in a saucepan over medium heat and boil together until caramelized (the water evaporates and the sugar gets a beautiful golden color, the image on the left). Add 150 ml. of hot water and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and boil everything until the caramel dissolves completely and the syrup forms bubbles on the entire surface (picture on the right). Remove the syrup from the heat and allow to cool.
2. Turn on the oven and set it at 180 degrees Celsius.
3. Separate the eggs and beat the egg whites with 1 pinch of salt in a large bowl. Add, spoon by spoon, 120 grams of sugar and continue beating until the sugar is completely dissolved. Add the cooled caramel syrup, 100 grams of melted butter (not hot), the yolks beaten a little with a fork, 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract, flour mixed with baking powder and semolina (pictured left). Mix with a spatula, lifting the composition from the bottom of the vessel to the surface, so that the air accumulated in the egg whites is not lost. The composition should be semi-fluid, if necessary, add 2-3 tablespoons of cold milk (one at a time) to thin it slightly.
4. In two identical trays (oven tray, 38 & # 21535 cm.), Covered with baking paper, divide the composition for the countertop and level it on the entire surface. Bake the two sheets for 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven at 180 degrees, then take them out and let them cool without removing the paper.
5. After the sheets have cooled, remove the baking paper, overlap and remove the edges, then cut in half, obtaining 4 equal countertops.
6. Peel the apples, remove the seed box and weigh them so as to obtain 1 kg. of cleaned apples. Cut into cubes and keep in cold water so as not to oxidize.
Caramelized apple filling
7. Caramelize in a large pan 200 grams of sugar. When the sugar has a golden brown color, add the well drained apples and orange juice. Soon the apples will drop and a golden syrup will form. At this point add the starch and cinnamon dissolved in 2-3 tablespoons of cold water. Boil the composition, stirring gently, until it thickens.
8. While it is still slightly warm, the apple filling is evenly distributed on two of the 4 countertops.
OTHER SPECIAL RECIPES WITH APPLES
9. For caramel cream, use a can of sweetened condensed milk (necessarily sweetened). Put the whole can in a fairly deep pot and cover with cold water. Put it on the fire and from the moment it starts to boil, count 3 hours. Allow to cool. When it opens, we will find it inside the can sweet milk (milk jam), a viscous and well-cured caramel cream, with a superb taste. Here, the whole thing procedure explained in a video tutorial.
10. 200 grams of soft butter (with 80% fat) is homogenized with the mixer with cold cheese cream, added 1 tablespoon. After obtaining a creamy composition, well bound, add 1 tablespoon of caramelized condensed milk cream (canned leche). It is incorporated with the mixer at low speed.
11. For topping, put 1 thin sheet of pie in the pan. Grease the entire surface with melted butter and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of sugar. Bake for 5 minutes in the preheated oven at 180 degrees, until caramelized. Repeat with the second sheet and leave to cool, then crumble into pieces.
12. Assemble the cake, alternating the tops with the apple filling with two tops on which the caramel cream is distributed. The surface should be caramel cream. Sprinkle the topping over it. Let cool for at least 3 hours before serving, preferably overnight.
As long as the cake stays in the fridge, the countertops will absorb a lot of the moisture of the cream and the apple filling, becoming soft and very tasty. The cake is delicious, not very sweet, it is cool and comforting.
250 gr fresh cow's cheese
250 gr telemea (or feta)
1 cup milk (250 ml)
1 pack of pie sheets
a few tablespoons of oil
4-5 tablespoons yogurt (or sana, whipped milk or sour cream with a little milk to have the consistency of yogurt)
Method of preparation
Beat the eggs well, add the milk and beat until smooth, then add the cottage cheese and the crushed telemea. Season with 1-2 pinches of pepper. Mix, obtaining a composition that has the consistency of a cream.
Grease a 20x30 cm tray with oil. The tray is half the size of a pie sheet. The easiest way is to make the layers using sheets folded in half in width, they fit snugly, they don't have to be cut.
We start building the pie: a sheet of pie folded in half, sprinkle with oil (including between the two rows), then another sheet folded in half and sprinkle with oil again (when I say sprinkle it means inserting a fork in oil and dripping on the sheet) . Now we have 4 layers of sheets in the tray. Next the filling: put 2 polishes on the sheets and level with the back of a spoon. Repeat the layers until you finish the filling, finishing with a layer of pie sheets. Place the last sheets slightly off-center, and push the edges down with the tail of a fork to seal the filling inside.
* keep the pie sheets, which you did not work with, covered with a damp towel because they dry quickly
The last layer of pie sheets is pricked with a fork on the whole surface, sprinkled with oil, then greased with plenty of yogurt.
Bake in the preheated oven at 200C for about 50 minutes, until golden brown on top. During baking, the pie swells quite a bit, but is left when you take it out.
* the pie comes out about a finger thick
Remove the pie from the oven, cover with aluminum foil and leave to cool. Serve warm or cold with a glass of yogurt.
Greater love to see your puppies craving the cakes you prepare, especially this great apple pie.
I said it not long ago and I repeat it. I will leave aside for a while the desserts with creams, cakes, chocolate, - which I eat more, my husband and little one refusing most of the time, only Danut keeping me company :)), opting for & # 8220something good & # 8221 with cheese, apple (or other fruit), or cakes, pies, croissants, muffins or muffins & # 8230.
Ingredients apple pie
550-600 gr flour
100 gr butter
250 ml milk
3 tablespoons sugar
yeast 25 gr
2 lg oil
grated orange peel - a teaspoon
7-8 apples suitable in size
50 gr butter
4 lg sugar
a sachet of vanilla sugar
o lingura esenta rom
How to prepare apple pie
Put flour in a bowl. Farm the yeast by hand, add it over the flour, then add the sugar, orange peel, lightly beaten egg and a little salt.
In a kettle we put the milk in which we put the diced butter.
Put the kettle on the fire and heat it slightly. (do not heat it, you will scald the flour and yeast and the dough will not grow, it just needs to be warm).
We start to add little by little over the flour, homogenizing. Knead the dough for 10 minutes.
Depending on the type of flour used, we add warm milk or flour, as the case may be, until we obtain a suitable hard, slightly malleable and non-sticky dough.
While kneading, add the oil.
Grease the dough with a little oil, cover the bowl with a clean napkin and leave it in a warm place for at least an hour.
We wash and clean the apples. We put them on the large-mesh grater.
Put the butter together with the sugar and essence in a double-bottomed bowl.
Stir until the sugar is diluted then add the grated apple.
Let it simmer, stirring occasionally, until the apple juice is reduced (about 10 minutes).
Do not leave the juice, you risk it leaking into the dough and remaining unripe .It should be a slightly damp filling.(see photo)
Divide the dough in half. So is the filling.
On the floured worktop we spread the dough in a rectangular shape (4-5 mm thick)
Ochiometrically we divide it into three lengths (without cutting it)
We cut the sides (from centimeter to centimeter).
We put the filling on the middle part and then we start to pass the strips on the sides over the filling, in the shape of x, alternating the strips, once on the left, once on the right.
At the end, grease the apple pie with beaten egg, move them to the tray lined with baking paper and leave them for another 30 minutes. in a warm place.
Put the tray in the preheated oven and bake the pie until it browns nicely.
In my oven & # 8220buclucas & # 8221 I leave it in the middle until it grows and lightly takes on color on the sides then I move it on the top step of the stove and leave it until the pies brown.
I really like working with pie sheets. The one who introduced me to the wonderful world of phyllo is Sylvia, a Hungarian settled in Canada and crazy about Mediterranean tastes.
I didn't use any recipes here, I researched a bit on the net and in the fridge and a good cheese pie came out & # 8230 I think it was a Croatian recipe that I had been looking at for a long time & # 8230
1 packet of pie sheets
oil for greased sheets
500 grams of cottage cheese
1 small box of sour cream
a little salt
How to prepare the recipe Cheesecake
Half of the sheets are used below and the other half above. Grease each sheet with oil.
The cheese is mixed with beaten eggs and sour cream. Add a little salt.
Pour the composition over half of the pie sheets and add the rest of the sheets.
What ingredients do we use for the recipe for Pie with cherries, cherries or other fruits?
We place on a napkin or on a sheet of paper, 2 sheets of pie, superimposed. It is important that the first sheet is whole, not torn. Above, at the bottom, on the edge, put another half sheet of pie, from the broken ones. Sprinkle with a little oil or melted butter.
Place the cherry filling on the edge and roll tightly with the help of paper. Insert the ends in and ready, place the pie in the oven tray, lined with baking paper, or greased with butter or oil.
The same is done with the rest of the sheets and the filling. I got 5 generous strudels.
Prick here and there and grease with oil or melted butter. This will make the pie not hard on top, but just slightly crunchy and soften after cooling.
The role of breadcrumbs is to absorb more fruit juice, not to soak everything in syrup. If you don't have breadcrumbs, you can use semolina, corn or make a little breadcrumbs quickly from biscuits or biscuits.
Do not forget to sprinkle the sheets with oil or melted butter, it will break the sheets.
The pie is pricked so as not to swell unsightly and to bake evenly.
If you don't want to use commercial pie sheets, you can make the sheets at home, like this:
How to bake Pie, strudel with cherries, cherries or other fruits?
Baking is done for about 1 hour, at a temperature of 180-200 degrees, medium to high heat in gas ovens.
Check the pie after 30 minutes, it is ready when it is nicely browned on top.
It smells insanely good in the house, so we all trot impatiently, we can't wait to be ready & # 128578
Powder with vanilla flour, leave to cool for 15 minutes and then cut.
Serve like this, plain, or with a word of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream & # 128578
Good appetite and let's be healthy!
Leave a comment below, to know that you passed by here. It helps me know if you like my recipes, you can ask me questions or leave me suggestions for new recipes.
Roll dough pie
Roll dough pie recipes: how to cook filo pastry pie and the tastiest recipes for filo dough, filo chisinau dough, filo casa our house, pie, shepherd's pie, fasting dough, quiche without dough, croissant pie, Dobrogean pie with meat, sweet potato pie.
FILO dough - homemade, pies, strudels
Sweets, Filo dough cakes. ingredients: 400 gr flour, 230 ml warm water, a pinch of salt, 1 tablespoon oil
Pastel with meat and eggplant
250 gr of filo pastry - 6 sheets of filo 300-400 gr minced meat 1 large eggplant cooked and peeled left in a sieve to drain water 1 large onion - cut into small cubes 2 eggs salt pepper a little nutmeg a little coriander ground olive oil 1 or ptr ones
Puff pastry with strawberries and mascarpone
Sweets, Cakes 4-5 sheets of filo pie, 3 tablespoons melted butter, 90 g white chocolate, 3 cups strawberries, 250 g mascarpone, 60 ml milk, 4 teaspoons sugar, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence.
Cherry pie and cranberry
- 1 piece of Philadelphia cheese - 200g sugar - 1 egg - 1 piece of pie dough - 200g cherry compote - 100g cranberry (cranberry) - sliced almonds.
Bakery and confectionery products, Salted dishes 2 teaspoons olive oil a small onion 450g frozen spinach (thawed) 115g telemea cheese (feta) 55g walnuts a pinch of nutmeg salt, pepper a packet of pie sheets (filo pastry) 115g butter or margarine for greasing the sheets.
Spices a packet of commercial pie sheets or homemade sheets for the dough: a cup of warm water half a cup of oil a pinch of salt flour as it contains to make a good dough to spread the sheets 800 g minced meat of your choice (pork beef ) 3 onions.
Vanilla cream pie
Sweets, Pie 1 pie dough 3 eggs, beaten 3/4 cup sugar 1/4 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 egg white 2 1/2 cups milk, heated and cooled 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Sweets, Pie 420g pumpkin 400g condensed milk 2 eggs 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon ginger 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg 1/2 teaspoon salt pie dough
Pie, Sweets 450g pie dough 2 cups sugar 2 tablespoons corn 1 tablespoon flour 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted 1/4 cup milk 1 tablespoon vinegar 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence 4 eggs, lightly batute old powder
Pie dough with pork liver
Bakery and confectionery, Salty dishes, Christmas pie dough -250 grams butter or margarine -250 grams sour cream -1 egg -300 grams flour -a salt powder pie composition -one kg pork liver -150 grams rice -100 ml oil -4 pieces onion -4 pieces bell pepper or large donuts -150 grams.
Salmon and pesto pie
Salmon, Pie, Over 1 packet puff pastry 1 skinless salmon fillets 3 tablespoons pesto sauce salt pepper an egg
frozen chopped spinach - 750g feta cheese - 500g fresh dough for the pie - a packet of olive oil - 3-4 tablespoons eggs - 2 pcs. semolina - a cup of lemon - 1 pc.
Sweet Potato Pie
Sweets, Pie 450g sweet potatoes 1/2 cup butter 1 cup sugar 1/2 cup milk 2 eggs 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 1 teaspoon vanilla essence pie
Dobrogean pumpkin pie
you can use commercial pie sheets or prepare the sheets at home. for the dough: a cup of hot water, half a cup of oil, a pinch of salt and flour as much as it contains to make a good dough to spread the sheets on the filling, you have two possibilities.
Pie, Sweets, Cakes 1 cup brown sugar 1/4 cup sugar 1/2 cup butter 2 eggs 1 tablespoon flour 1 tablespoon milk 1 teaspoon vanilla essence 1 cup pecan nut pie dough
Over the dough
Dishes with over 3-4 fillets of white fish 300-400 gr of sliced potatoes preferably salt pepper paprika herbs from the supermarket pie sheets 1/2 l milk oil
Borek - the best Turkish pie
Appetizers, Pie 10 sheets pie 4-5 eggs 600 g cheese salt pepper butter oil
Cherry and peach pie
Cherries - homemade pie dough or purchased puff pastry - 6 large peaches - 500 g cherries -4 tablespoons sugar -2 teaspoons cinnamon - a tablespoon of flour
Cheese pie and mushrooms
Dill 1kg cottage cheese 05kg mushrooms in a jar 3 eggs dill salt, and for the dough flour, yeast, salt, oil,
Thyme, Gray what we need: pie sheets (of which I used 10 sheets as the rest I used for a Hungarian pie) 700 gr. minced meat beef mixture with pork 2 large onions 2-3 tablespoons oil 1 tablespoon semolina salt thyme pepper paprika paprika paste.
Ricotta, Telemea, Water 1 packet of pie sheets (commercial), 600g. Fresh spinach, 1 onion 2 cloves of garlic, 200g. ricotta, 300g. telemea, 2 eggs salt pepper
Bacon and egg pie
Pie, Appetizers, Breakfast 1 tablespoon sunflower oil 250g piece of bacon, sliced 2 onions, finely chopped 7 eggs for the dough: 300g flour 100g butter 75g lard 1 egg yolk
dough: 120 ml water 100 ml oil 1 egg 1 teaspoon salt 300 g. flour mixed with a teaspoon baking powder. separately make a creamy dough of 100 g. flour and 100 ml of oil. filling: 1 kg. pumpkin (after peeling and pips) 50-100.
Ham, Pie sheets pie sheets 100-150 g Telemea cheese 100 g ham 1/2 cup boiled peas (or canned) 1 egg a little oil
Sweets, Pie 600g raspberry 180g powdered sugar 85g ground almonds 115g flour 115g butter 2 teaspoons cinnamon for the dough: 225g flour 150g butter 45g sugar 1 egg yolk
Apple and gooseberry pie
Sweets, Cakes 9 medium-sized apples, sliced 2 tablespoons lemon juice a cup of cleaned and washed gooseberries 100g brown sugar cinnamon 2 tablespoons vanilla essence pie dough
Peanut Butter Pie, No Baking
Pie, Sweets, Christmas 230g cream cheese 1 1/2 cups sugar 1 cup peanut butter 1 cup milk 450g whipped cream graham crackers
Sopapilla cheesecake pie
Pie, Sweets 450g cream cheese 1 cup white sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 450g croissant dough 3/4 cup sugar 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1/2 cup butter 1/4 cup honey
Indicative cheese: on the tray in the picture or used 6 = 7 sheets of 50 gr raw dough piece 250 gr cheese 250 gr sour cream 250 sugar 4 eggs essences variants: only with sweet cheese, only with salted cheese
Spanakopita - Greek pie with spinach and feta cheese
Vegetable dishes, Spinach, Pie 500 g frozen spinach 200 g feta cheese 1 packet puff pastry olive oil 1 bunch green onion pepper 1 tablespoon green parsley 2 cloves garlic 1 egg
Sweets, Pie 1 pie crust, baked 140g instant chocolate pudding mix 2 cups milk 230g whipped cream 1/4 cup grated chocolate
Pie, Biscuit crust sweets, made from ground biscuits mixed with a little melted butter 3 cups sweetened condensed milk 1/2 cup sour cream 3/4 cup lime juice 1 tablespoon lime peel
Meat dishes ingredients: 1 packet of pie sheets 500-600 g minced meat 4-5 green onions 2 eggs salt pepper oil 1 egg for greased pie.
Triggers with sweet ribs
Gray 1 packet of pie sheets 300 g fresh cottage cheese 100 g sugar 2 tablespoons semolina 3 eggs of which one for oil for spreading pie sheets can be added raisins according to preference and rum essence
Dough pie jam: 225g flour 3 tablespoons sugar 1/2 teaspoon fine salt 140g butter 1 egg for filling: 4-5 pears, peeled, peeled and cut 1 tablespoon brown sugar 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon 1 tablespoon flour 1 egg sugar sour cream
Pork tenderloin roll with vegetables in pie sheets
Thyme, Mac 1 piece pork tenderloin 800 g Mexican mixture 8 pie sheets dried thyme melted butter olive oil salt ground pepper flour 1 egg yolk for greased sesame seeds
Sweets, Pie 400g nutella 3 eggs, plus 2 egg yolks 400ml liquid cream 1 teaspoon flour 30g roasted hazelnuts, crushed dough: 200g flour 55g powdered sugar 1/4 teaspoon salt 125g butter 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar mixed with 80 ml water cold and 4 cubes.
Cherry pie with dough lid
Bakery and pastry products, Sweet preparations 200 gr butter, 200 gr powdered sugar, 250 gr flour, 60 gr starch, 5-6 eggs, 600 gr cherries, 1 baking powder, 100 ml milk, 30 gr butter, 1 tablespoon juice of lemon
Cornish pie - meat pie
Appetizers, Pie, Meat dishes 750g lamb meat, cut into small pieces 2 potatoes, cut into cubes 1 (about 500g) turnip, diced 1 large onion, chopped 750ml lamb soup, hot 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce 500g flour dough.
Leavened pie with sour cream
dough: 350 gr. flour, 150 gr butter or margarine, 50 gr sugar, 100 ml milk, egg, 20 gr. yeast, a teaspoon of salt lemon peel cream cream: 5 large eggs, 2oo ml thick cream, 250 g sugar, 50 g flour a sachet of vanilla sugar, a tablespoon of rum.
Sweets 8 tablespoons nutella a packet of pie dough
Sweets, Pumpkin 450g pie, seedless and chopped 100g sugar 1 tablespoon vegetable oil 150g coconut cream 1 vanilla stick, split lengthwise for dough: 300g flour 150g margarine 35g sugar soy milk powder for topping: 55g margarine 125g flour 90g sugar
Kidneys organs from 1ied: liver lungs heart kidney 500g goat meat 6 bundles green onion 2 bundles green garlic 10 eggs 4 bundles parsley 4 binds dill 2 tablespoons white breadcrumbs 1 tart or pie dough salt and pepper to taste 1/2.
I beat the egg whites hard foam then I put the sugar and I beat again, the yolks and at the end the flour + the baking powder (and cocoa for the black top).
Bake in cake pan greased and lined with flour or baking paper, until the toothpick is clean. Then allow to cool well.
Boil the walnut cream over low heat until it thickens. Allow to cool.
Chocolate cream: 200ml milk, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon cocoa tip, 2 tablespoons sugar, 100g butter, 1 tablespoon flour I mixed them and boiled them over low heat until the cream thickened. Then I put 100g raisins soaked for 10-15 minutes in a bottle of rum essence, along with rum, in cream and mixed. I let it cool.
Cake arrangement: syrupy black countertop / nut cream / syrupy yellow countertop / chocolate cream / whipped cream.