Put the chicken meat to boil for 30 minutes. After the meat is cooked, take it out of the water, let it cool a bit, then put half of the finely chopped garlic, vegeta, meat spices on it.
We clean the potatoes, wash them and cut them lengthwise into thicker pieces. After we cut them, we put the other half of the finely chopped garlic, oregano, vegeta, pepper on them and we mix them with all the spices.
In a tray we put oil, then we arrange the potatoes nicely together with the meat. Over the meat and potatoes we cut the green onion and the other onion into slices and we put it over the potatoes and meat in the tray to give it a better taste. After they are arranged all in the tray, cover the tray with aluminum foil and put a few holes in the foil, then put in the oven for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes remove the tray, take the aluminum foil and put in the oven for another 10-15 minutes to brown potatoes and meat.
After they are browned, take them out of the oven and put grated cheese or salted cheese. Serve with pickles or salad.
Baked chicken leg recipe with risotto and carrot
Ingredients baked chicken legs with risotto and carrot
- 300 g of rice
- chicken legs
- 100 g of cheese
- 100 g butter
- an onion
- a carrot
- 1 l vegetable soup
- salt, pepper, paprika, curry.
How to prepare baked chicken legs with risotto and carrot
Put the butter to harden, and when it melts, add the finely chopped onion. Immediately add the rice over which a little vegetable broth is poured. Stir occasionally for a year, stick to the bottom of the pot and gradually add to the soup. When the rice is cooked, add the grated cheese together with the carrot pieces.
The chicken legs are recommended to boil before in the chicken soup. Subsequently, the thighs are greased with a mixture of olive oil and spices and put in the oven for 30 minutes to brown.
Baked chicken with potatoes - comes out very tasty thanks to a simple ingredient added to the recipe!
"Baked chicken potatoes" is one of the most beloved recipes, being to everyone's liking. Today we offer you a very simple recipe, which is very easy to prepare and will be to the delight of the whole family.
The chicken is reddish and crunchy on the outside, very tender and juicy on the inside, and the potatoes are incredibly good. Enjoy them with a fresh salad of vegetables or pickles.
Method of preparation
2. Mix them with cream, salt and pepper, place the vegetables in the pan (baking form).
3. Place the meat cut into pieces and mixed with sour cream and crushed garlic on top.
4. Bake the food in the oven for 30 minutes.
5. Pour a glass of water into the form after 20 minutes, so that the potatoes do not burn and do not remain raw in the middle.
2 simplest recipes for baked meat potatoes! These recipes always save me!
Meat potatoes are a very popular hot dish. Although there are a lot of recipes, every housewife definitely has her favorite one. We present below 2 the simplest recipes, with the help of which you will get the most delicious baked potatoes with meat. Choose your favorite recipe and enjoy your loved ones with a particularly fragrant and appetizing delight.
Recipe No.1 & # 8211 Roast chicken with baked potatoes
-2 chicken breasts (or chicken legs)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Cut the chicken breast into medium-sized pieces. Fry the hull in a pan with hot oil until ready.
2. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Peel an onion and cut it into cubes. Add the onion and carrot to the pan and stir. Fry for a few more minutes.
3. Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them into larger cubes and arrange them in small clay pots or in a baking dish.
4. Add the fried meat with vegetables, flour, salt, ground black pepper and spices to taste. Mix well, then pour water.
5. Cover the form with a lid or aluminum foil and put it in the preheated oven and bake until the potatoes are ready.
Note: If desired, you can prepare the steak in a saucepan with thicker walls or in a cauldron. Cover the pot with a lid and simmer over low heat. 5-10 minutes before it is ready, add 2 bay leaves to the bowl. Remove them and serve the hot steak.
Recipe No.2 & # 8211 Baked meat potatoes
-500 g of meat (chicken breast or thighs, or other meat to taste)
-spices for meat and potatoes
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut the straws (slightly larger than usual). Cut the meat into medium-sized pieces.
2. In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the salt, ground black pepper, spices to taste and chopped garlic.
3. Add the meat and potatoes to the bowl with the prepared sauce. Stir.
4. Arrange the mashed potatoes in a baking dish. Cover the form with a lid and put it in the preheated oven over medium heat.
Whole chicken with baked potatoes is a simple and delicious recipe. For this meat recipe you must use a medium-sized chicken. Season the whole chicken with a mixture based on rosemary. Half of the rosemary mixture is added to half a kilogram of peasant potatoes. Preparing the chicken in the oven is extremely simple. Put the oil in a bowl, add the rosemary, chicken spices, salt and pepper to taste, then mix all ingredients.
We wash the whole chicken well, let it drain a little and then we talk it to make sure it doesn't have fluff. Grease the whole chicken with the rosemary mixture on all sides, including the inside. To obtain a fragrant and tender meat, let the chicken covered with spices stay in the refrigerator for at least a few hours. Because rosemary flavored oil will slip off the chicken, we need to grease it from time to time.
Remove the whole chicken from the rosemary oil marinade and place it in the middle of the tray. We clean and cut the potatoes, then we mix them with the aromatic oil that we have left. We put the potatoes around the chicken and, optionally, we can add a few tablespoons of water or white wine to the tray. Put the tray in the hot oven and leave the whole chicken in the oven for 40 minutes (over medium heat). But as the duration differs quite a lot depending on the type of oven, it is best to try the chicken when we notice that it has browned. In order not to dry out, from time to time we have to open the oven and pour over the chicken a few tablespoons of the sauce formed in the tray (and, if the oven does not bake evenly, change the position of the tray or the chicken).
Whole chicken with baked potatoes is placed on an orange platter with lettuce.
The source of this recipe is Ana's culinary blog Recipes.
- For extra flavor, you can add a bay leaf and a few cloves of garlic to the sauce when you remove the foil.
- We recommend black olives, because they have a neutral taste and do not "grab" the dish like green or kalamata.
- The recipe can also be adapted for chicken breast, bone thighs (you will have to adjust the time, because the bone conducts heat and will cook faster) or even a whole chicken.
- The sauce contains the fat drained from the chicken. You can use it with the steak, garnish or set it aside.
- You can also add cherry tomatoes to the sauce. If you want the aroma to remain imprinted on the taste buds of the diners, you can use fresh rosemary sprigs, instead of dried ones.
- Mashed potatoes
- Vegetable puree
- Pickled cabbage salad
CHICKEN LEGS WITH OVEN POTATOES I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared CHICKEN LEGS WITH OVEN POTATOES. Both the meat and the vegetables came out soft, crunchy and flavorful. It is prepared very quickly and can become an honorable dinner with a fresh salad. I hope you like this recipe and enjoy it. I wish you to continue to have a tasty day and good appetite!
- 4 upper chicken legs (hips)
- 1 kg. - white potatoes
- 3 carrots (different colors)
- 5-6 - garlic cloves
- The peel of a lemon
- 1 twig - fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon - natural spices for chicken
- Olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
Method of preparation:
- First of all put the chicken legs in a bowl, add natural spices for chicken, salt, black pepper and 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Massage the meat well so that it covers the entire surface with spices.
- Then cut the potatoes in four, put them in a large baking tray, add the chopped carrots, garlic cloves, lemon peel, fresh rosemary on top. Season with salt, black pepper and pour 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Mix everything together, then arrange the meat among the vegetables. Bake everything at 180 degrees C with a fan regime for 55-60 minutes or until the meat and vegetables become soft and nicely browned on top.
- Remove the meat and vegetables from the oven, let them cool a little and serve with pleasure. Good appetite!
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood
Chicken with vegetables in the sauce in the oven!
If sometimes you simply do not have time to prepare a sophisticated dinner, today's recipe helps you. It is prepared simply and with little effort, and the end result is simply delicious!
& # 8211 1 celery stalk - optional
& # 8211 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
& # 8211 1 teaspoon of Italian herbs
& # 8211 2 tablespoons + 1 tablespoon oil.
& # 8211 1 tablespoon fermented cream
& # 8211 1 tablespoon tomato paste
& # 8211 5 cloves of garlic - optional.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Wash the chicken thighs and remove the tip of the bone.
2. Mix salt with black pepper, paprika and Italian herbs, add soy sauce and 2 tablespoons oil, then mix.
3. Pour the obtained composition over the meat and mix very well, so that each piece is covered. Leave the thighs to marinate.
4. Cut the onion into quarter slices, the carrot into half slices and slices, the potatoes and cabbage into large pieces, the celery stalk into slices, and the bell pepper into large pieces.
5. Transfer the vegetables to a large bowl, add salt, black pepper and ¼ onion.
6. Mix the cream with mayonnaise and tomato paste, add the sauce to the vegetable bowl and mix well.
7. Add sugar and stir once more.
8. Grease the base of the form with oil, form a bed of the remaining onion, add the meat and distribute the vegetables.
9. At the end, for a more interesting taste, add a few cloves of garlic among the vegetables and sprinkle everything with greens. You can also add 2 tablespoons of water.
10. Cover the tin with foil and place it in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 50-60 minutes.
Prepare the ingredients.
The chicken breast is cleaned, washed, dried with absorbent towels and cut into strips of equal size.
Season with salt and pepper.
Put the flour in a plate, mix with a little salt and pepper.
Beat the eggs in a bowl, and the cornflakes are crushed and put in a bag or bowl.
Take a piece of chicken, add it to the flour, then the egg and finally the cornflakes.
Place on the air fryer tray.
Continue with the rest of the chicken pieces. Put the trays in the machine.
The Breville Air Fryer is designed for a power source. Press the start button, select the Hot Air Frying function and set it to 200 degrees for 12 minutes.
Halfway through, the trays can be changed between them to brown evenly.
Crispy chicken can be served with potatoes prepared at Breville Air Fryer, using the function of french fries. You can prepare straw potatoes or wedges, but also slices. You can use new potatoes, white or red potatoes, in a bag or even sweet potatoes, only that the cooking time will be longer.
I prepared simple wedges. Here's how I prepared them:
Peel 3 potatoes, wash and cut. Optionally, they can be mixed with a little oil.
Put in the French fries basket. The Air Fryer is set to the function of French fries at 200 degrees C for 20 minutes and the appliance is switched on. The time may vary if the amount of potatoes used differs. They are ready when they are browned.
Next to crispy chicken and potatoes at Air Fryer we can serve a salad or yogurt sauce.